• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you had only 1 kit

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had only 1 kit of HGH, how would you most effectively use it ?

Just over 50 days until I saved for more.

Max

If I had a pharma grade 100 iu kit I would use it for anti aging. Pharma grade is surprisingly effective in people over 50 at just replacement dose. 1 iu delivers an increase of between 50 to 100 ng/mL IGF-1. If you are 50 and have a reading of 130 ng/mL you can get to 200 ng/mL with a pretty modest dose and the kit would last 3-4 months. That can be felt as an increased efficiency of nutrient partitioning and leaning effect with some improvement in recovery from injury or training. Also an immune system boost. I cam talking about replacement in an older person and not a whopping dose to attempt a mutation.

2 ius EOD while you save for a few more kits. or put it in the fridge and save it. there is no point in using a single kit imo.

What are you trying to use it for?

Say 4iu's daily. That's 50 days worth at 1cc of bac water per vial.
You can make them 2cc vials and last longer but the dosage will be less of course.

specifics.. just 1 kit with no intentions of getting more, and just using 1 kit ONLY?
if that is what you asking, I wouldn't waste the time. let's like tossing it in the trash, It will serve no purpose and do NOTHING.

I would suggest to the person to save it for later or get a return by flipping it.

Back