• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Insulin

IML Gear Cream!
20lbs in six weeks without increasing body fat, nice. You probably could see changes daily happening.

Sent from my iPhone

If i had a clue how to post a pic without using a hosting site id put a before/after up

Who was your trainer lol?

Its my opinion but tren is poison trash and i know that's most guys go to. I'll take pre workout slin/gh/test over absolutely anything else for just putting on size. How clean is as clean as your diet.
Like i said there are rules for slin you simply have to follow. You have to be in a certain mind set and discipline. To ME... stay the fuck away from R variants. They hang around in you system way too long. Huma/novalog bang, working in 10-15min and gone in 3-4 hours. Which is good cause after training slin mashes me want to sleep and sleeping during an active slin window is a big no no.

Why do you dislike Tren? Genuinely curious. I always thought going down the insulin route seemed the most dangerous but now I see with proper knowledge and understanding it can be done safely. My memory of tren is hazy, only did one cycle like 5 years ago. By far the best results compared to others I've ran. Didn't have any issues with it luckily, just an insane sex drive.

20lbs in six weeks without increasing body fat, nice. You probably could see changes daily happening.

Sent from my iPhone

If i had a clue how to post a pic without using a hosting site id put a before/after up
You should be able to to post pics using the Advanced reply and looking for the Paper clip icon, instead of using an image hosting website. Its part of the forum so I don't believe its part of any image hosting site.

Back