• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Insulin

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is currently running insulin with there cycle? When and why did you feel the need to start using insulin? How much of a difference did you notice after you begun to use insulin as tool in your arsenal?

Unless you are competing in the Olympia, I do not see any reason to run insulin. There is an appeal to running it and it can be done but it comes with great risks so the risk/benefit must be weighed. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have no intentions of running it at this point in my life. Just was asking for educational/knowledge purpose. See what everyone's thoughts were and see if people noticed a difference with it.

Never ran it (or GH) and never plan to do so ... I don't compete, but like the look of the classic physique and smaller/tighter waistlines vs being as big as possible

Yeah, I have no intentions of running it at this point in my life. Just was asking for educational/knowledge purpose. See what everyone's thoughts were and see if people noticed a difference with it.

I have ran it once before prior to my last competition. Obviously it wasn’t the Olympia and that was when my mind was made up and decided that unless it was the Olympia I would never run it again. I did it safely mind you. Finger sticks every few hours always had glucose tabs on me just in case. A lot of work and attention to detail. I achieve a great physique but I ran a lot of gear at high doses, which o would not advocate either. So having done it only once I can not a say with that I saw great changes with it.

Never took insulin or gh separate but took both together and put on lean mass relative easy. Reason I never took them separate. I’ve heard insulin is useless without gh.

If you do use run Lantus at 20-50iu each day before bed. The mass and strength I put on was insane, and it’s safer then all other fast/medium acting insulin’s. If you’re far, far advanced or competitive I’d recommend if not stay away because there’s no point.

It’s still overpriced, overrated and not worth it unless the mentioned.

Who is currently running insulin with there cycle? When and why did you feel the need to start using insulin? How much of a difference did you notice after you begun to use insulin as tool in your arsenal?

Insulin is the last tool to use. When you are pro athlete and weight over 250 pounds then you can learn how to use .

Insulin is the last tool to use. When you are pro athlete and weight over 250 pounds then you can learn how to use .

Yeah, no intentions to use. I was more curious and just looking to gain some knowledge.

IML Gear Cream!
If you do use run Lantus at 20-50iu each day before bed. The mass and strength I put on was insane, and it’s safer then all other fast/medium acting insulin’s. If you’re far, far advanced or competitive I’d recommend if not stay away because there’s no point.

It’s still overpriced, overrated and not worth it unless the mentioned.
at night thats a lot of lantus dude, the most I have been prescribed was 50iu a day, lantus doesnt actually last for 24 hours, I'm on tresiba now and that last for 40 hours so daily injections overlap well keeping me more stable

I use it , kinda had to. Im trying to put on some weight , as we added food , my BS keeped going up , 10iu lantus in the morning keeps my fasted BS under 100 , seems like it also helps me put down food a lil easier...

Last edited:
Yeah, no intentions to use. I was more curious and just looking to gain some knowledge.

Knowledge is always important , because having more information will help you in future to do all thinks the right way without destroy your health .

at night thats a lot of lantus dude, the most I have been prescribed was 50iu a day, lantus doesnt actually last for 24 hours, I'm on tresiba now and that last for 40 hours so daily injections overlap well keeping me more stable
Heck knows his insulin.

I've learned some things from a few of his posts.

I wouldnt even consider it until fasting blood glucose is regularly above 100. At that point you could make the argument that it's healthier than not using it.

I'm not saying that argument is right or wrong, just that the logic is there.

Have a lot of experience with slin. I'll take 12-15 iu pre workout humalog with or without 5iu gh daily and a gram of test over any other cycle or whatever over complicated shit guys run.
There are a set of rules you follow with slin and if you follow those rules and respect the slin you'll be fine. That's NOT a use recommendation for the noobs and lurkers. Some of you will do some really dumb shit just on a half suggestion from some guy you've never met. So don't use slin.
Last time i used it i went from 245 to 265 without increasing bodyfat in 6 weeks. I'll take slin any day over tren (poison).
Next time i plan on using pre/post training slin.
Also have a shit ton of lantus i got handed to me for free that i thought about trying one day a week but I'm not real big on the 24hr suppression idea. Tried it once at like 30iu and all i did was shit all day.
Slin is all about education/discipline and following rules. I researched and asked questions for around 2 years before i ever tried it. Was fortunate enough to have a great coach for a while that dialed my knowledge in even more.
But i digress... don't use slin.

Have a lot of experience with slin. I'll take 12-15 iu pre workout humalog with or without 5iu gh daily and a gram of test over any other cycle or whatever over complicated shit guys run.
There are a set of rules you follow with slin and if you follow those rules and respect the slin you'll be fine. That's NOT a use recommendation for the noobs and lurkers. Some of you will do some really dumb shit just on a half suggestion from some guy you've never met. So don't use slin.
Last time i used it i went from 245 to 265 without increasing bodyfat in 6 weeks. I'll take slin any day over tren (poison).
Also have a shit ton of lantus i got handed to me for free that i thought about trying one day a week but I'm not real big on the 24hr suppression idea. Tried it once at like 30iu and all i did was shit all day.
Slin is all about education/discipline and following rules. I researched and asked questions for around 2 years before i ever tried it. Was fortunate enough to have a great coach for a while that dialed my knowledge in even more.

20lbs in six weeks without increasing body fat, nice. You probably could see changes daily happening.

20lbs in six weeks without increasing body fat, nice. You probably could see changes daily happening.

Pretty close. I was months into gh also when i added slin that time so it was that much better.

Get Shredded!
Heck knows his insulin.

I’m going to avoid slin this whole year. Fuck the way this year is going looks like I’m going to avoid the gym as well. I haven’t been to the gym since early January. Had some Hemorrhoids issues that had to be removed from heavy lifting over the year’s. I literally had no idea what I got myself into but it’s been the worst recovery imaginable. I lost 17 pounds so far from just being afraid to shit and not eating much. Even with Laxatives and softeners shitting is very painful, and being such a sensitive area the healing process is slow. 5-8 weeks. I’m hoping to get back in the gym this week and start light.

There are plenty of pros and average NPC guy’s pushing 75-100iu each day. On top of that they’re using Hu. R post or pre workout.

I wouldn’t recommend that and I wouldn’t recommend using slin past 3 week’s without a 3-4 week break.

Easy way to put on weight and size but to be honest it’s not worth it IMO.

I’m going to avoid slin this whole year. Fuck the way this year is going looks like I’m going to avoid the gym as well. I haven’t been to the gym since early January. Had some Hemorrhoids issues that had to be removed from heavy lifting over the year’s. I literally had no idea what I got myself into but it’s been the worst recovery imaginable. I lost 17 pounds so far from just being afraid to shit and not eating much. Even with Laxatives and softeners shitting is very painful, and being such a sensitive area the healing process is slow. 5-8 weeks. I’m hoping to get back in the gym this week and start light.

Dam, that sucks. Hope it gets better for you.

I've been taking insulin for years now and haven't had any issues but I only use it with growth hormone. unless your taking gh there isn't really a need for insulin the two work perfectly together though. I'd recommend the two if you've been lifting a couple years and have more than 3 cycles under your belt. slin helps gh by extending the amount of time igf stays in your system all well as some other shit I cant remember off the top of my head just don't ever go over 10 iu a shot that will really mess up your insulin sensitivity. I'd use a fast acting its in and out and your natural production can resume. 2-10 iu shot 30 mins after you take growth of a fast acting slin like novalog is what I've done.

Hang in there man! That sounds god awful. I hope you start to heal quickly. Once you do, you will eventually regain what you lost!

Heck knows his insulin.

thanks bro, its a lot different using it as a type 1 than how you guys use it but I think I have been thru about about every good or bad scenario with it so I try to help others avoid potential mistakes

I've been taking insulin for years now and haven't had any issues but I only use it with growth hormone. unless your taking gh there isn't really a need for insulin the two work perfectly together though. I'd recommend the two if you've been lifting a couple years and have more than 3 cycles under your belt. slin helps gh by extending the amount of time igf stays in your system all well as some other shit I cant remember off the top of my head just don't ever go over 10 iu a shot that will really mess up your insulin sensitivity. I'd use a fast acting its in and out and your natural production can resume. 2-10 iu shot 30 mins after you take growth of a fast acting slin like novalog is what I've done.
using it with GH makes the most sense since GH and MK both make my glucose level extremely high, if you are looking to just add insulin I would recommend using tren instead, my glucose runs lower than average with more hypos happening about 1-2 hours after workouts, I'm talking cliff dives on my dexcom graphs around 100mg/dl in minutes

Last trainer I had. Said the best physic he ever saw was a guy that did insulin, hgh ,and test. 265lbs might have been u he saw. Lol

Last trainer I had. Said the best physic he ever saw was a guy that did insulin, hgh ,and test. 265lbs might have been u he saw. Lol
Who was your trainer lol?

Its my opinion but tren is poison trash and i know that's most guys go to. I'll take pre workout slin/gh/test over absolutely anything else for just putting on size. How clean is as clean as your diet.
Like i said there are rules for slin you simply have to follow. You have to be in a certain mind set and discipline. To ME... stay the fuck away from R variants. They hang around in you system way too long. Huma/novalog bang, working in 10-15min and gone in 3-4 hours. Which is good cause after training slin mashes me want to sleep and sleeping during an active slin window is a big no no.

Back