• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil question

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will modafinil show up on a drug test for jobs. I’ve researched and can’t seem to get a clear answer.

No, jobs are only using a basic drug screen. At children’s hospitals they have a a very detailed drug screen that can pick up like 120 different substances. Most jobs aren’t gonna want to spend the money on anything but a basic drug panel, that includes like 6/7 drug categories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that shit does is give me a brutal fuckin headache.. even at 100mg.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Doubtful. If your insured. Goto Dr and explain ur having awkward shifts for work. and it's throwing your sleep and focus. Say ur on swing shifts from nights to mornings. Maybe get a script. I think it's provigil if I'm not mistaken. Shouldn't be hard.
Sorry if this is ill advise

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m going to try to get my doc to prescribe it but if he doesn’t I was going to get it somewhere else jsut for short term. I have a training course I really need to pass and it’s a lot of paper work and studying. Anybody else like to use it for focus?

Doubtful. If your insured. Goto Dr and explain ur having awkward shifts for work. and it's throwing your sleep and focus. Say ur on swing shifts from nights to mornings. Maybe get a script. I think it's provigil if I'm not mistaken. Shouldn't be hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I’m going to try to get my doc to prescribe it but if he doesn’t I was going to get it somewhere else jsut for short term. I have a training course I really need to pass and it’s a lot of paper work and studying. Anybody else like to use it for focus?

- - - Updated - - -

Just don't seemed beggy. Explain the issues ur having. And ask what options are available short term. If u throw drug names or suggestions it seems. Shady like Dr seeking. Ya no. Best of luck bro

Drugs Gear carries it on this forum.

Will not show on a "standard" employment drug test.

I don’t think I should have a problem getting it. I’ve been going to the same doctor for years. He’s really cool and understanding. But I was asking just Incase he doesn’t want to prescribe it.
Just don't seemed beggy. Explain the issues ur having. And ask what options are available short term. If u throw drug names or suggestions it seems. Shady like Dr seeking. Ya no. Best of luck bro

IML Gear Cream!
So it won’t show on a 12 panel drug screen for employment?. Also what your thoughts on it to help studying and retaining information you’ve read.

Drugs Gear carries it on this forum.

Will not show on a "standard" employment drug test.

50-75mg with a bit of caffeine is perfect for me. Low dose works in the background and you wont necessarily feel it unless you think about it. I use 100mg or more I find it makes me a scattered and harder to focus. I have seen many take 100-200 once or twice a day. See what works for you, start low.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Will modafinil show up on a drug test for jobs. I’ve researched and can’t seem to get a clear answer.

I took 200 mg the other day and had a drug test 1 hour later. Nothing came back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on how many targets are on the drug screen. I doubt an employer is going to look for it with their drug screen though. They are looking for the typical recreational drugs people use.

I do however have to get drug tested for my TRT script twice per year, and it is on that. Not sure how many targets it has, but things like gabapentin and lyrica are on there as well.

I didn’t think they would test for it but I just wanted to be sure

It depends on how many targets are on the drug screen. I doubt an employer is going to look for it with their drug screen though. They are looking for the typical recreational drugs people use.

I do however have to get drug tested for my TRT script twice per year, and it is on that. Not sure how many targets it has, but things like gabapentin and lyrica are on there as well.

I administer drug tests and no it is not on any panel.

Except for maybe a specialized federal job that is more extensive than a 12 panel.

Back