• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

Get Shredded!
One more 12-hour shift. I haven’t forgotten about you sugar bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there you racist prick! Still waiting on any response to anything from this thread....You talk so much idiotic shit and every single time you bail when it comes down to it because you're just a fucking parrot.

I know you obviously have had time since you are all over the fucking board and we have had a few back and forth conversations today but as usual you dodge everything and just spout garbage you saw on CNN or whatever other garbage place you get your information from.

I'm beginning to doubt you're even a nurse or served as I can't imagine you're self righteous racist self could possibly be a nurse much less a Flight Nurse in the Navy. Seems hard to believe a racist like yourself could do that job with any competency and if you are a nurse you're probably lying about the BSN as I'm sure you are only an RN...ie associates degree...Please please respond so I can curb stomp your ass intellectually speaking.

Not actually Threatening you to be very very clear.

Quick question, were you a medic in the USMC or did that come after your 4 years.

I’ll answer and elighten you on this since he doesn’t seem to be doing so.

He definitely wasn’t a medic in the USMC as Marines don’t have medics. They have Navy Hospital Corpsman. If he was a corpsman and spent all of his time with Marines, he would be right saying he was in the Marines four years. But he said he made Sergeant in four years so he was a Marine. Making Sgt. in four years is exceptional so he must be shit hot. They typically reserve that next rank for people who intend to or claim to have an interest in being a career Marine. I saw it happen few times in my 27+ years. Most guys were happy making Corporal in their first hitch as getting that “blood stripe” was a huge milestone for any Marine.

If he quit the Marines and went to the AF....I don’t know what to say. I don’t know one self-respecting Marine that could tolerate that environment after being a Sgt. in the USMC. The ethos of the AF is tough to swallow if you have ever done anything significant in another branch.

p.s. GC, please stop insulting parrots by comparing some of these cunts to these magnificent birds.

Jesus GearChurch Boy Diddler,
Take a deep breath. Back up and get off mbd's nut sac. You are not the know all and you are no expert. How dare someone have an opinion different than yours and the majority of the idiot tards on this board huh? So you as a board sponsor should bully them. HFQ 3 as a shit moderator of this board and a rep for bunk gear should bully them. Of course, Admin should also bully them and call out people like BeastMode who already defeated Admin. So pathetic. All 3 of you are pathetic children who bitch and moan. You idiots need to realize Biden is president and your bitching and moaning is turning this forum to crap.

So no one goes on vacation?? If your complain, u have no right to take on yourself. Fuhrer Biden went to Texas??

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

2045034666a8926d64e8871b97004e95.jpg

Hey there you racist prick! Still waiting on any response to anything from this thread....You talk so much idiotic shit and every single time you bail when it comes down to it because you're just a fucking parrot.

I know you obviously have had time since you are all over the fucking board and we have had a few back and forth conversations today but as usual you dodge everything and just spout garbage you saw on CNN or whatever other garbage place you get your information from.

I'm beginning to doubt you're even a nurse or served as I can't imagine you're self righteous racist self could possibly be a nurse much less a Flight Nurse in the Navy. Seems hard to believe a racist like yourself could do that job with any competency and if you are a nurse you're probably lying about the BSN as I'm sure you are only an RN...ie associates degree...Please please respond so I can curb stomp your ass intellectually speaking.

Not actually Threatening you to be very very clear.

I’m not racist. We’ve already been through this. I also won’t argue with someone about climate science. We’ve both agreed we aren’t climate scientists therefore I’ll listen to the ones who’ve studied it their whole lives over you who’s read some stuff. That’s not to say you aren’t smart but if you were to talk to a scientist, I’m sure you’d be out of your league as would I.

I’ve ran into a lot of nurses who only have an RN who are better than me. Degrees matter to a certain degree I guess but I’ll pit my work ethic against anyone. But yes, hold two bachelors degrees, psychology and nursing. Received my associates before my bachelors in nursing and it was probably the hardest to get of the three. Not sure they have flight nurses in the navy as I was in the Air Force. Qualified on the c-130 and KC-135 at a small Air Force base in fort Bragg. Think it was Pope Air Force base as it was almost 10 years ago. Flew C-17’s out of Wright Patterson. Infantry in the corps, no medic. That would have been navy. Guarded Nukes in Georgia and controlled classified material in the general’s building out in Camp Pendleton California. Can’t be a flight nurse in the Air Force without a BSN.

And your accolades? I’m guessing you have a GED.

I’ll answer and elighten you on this since he doesn’t seem to be doing so.

He definitely wasn’t a medic in the USMC as Marines don’t have medics. They have Navy Hospital Corpsman. If he was a corpsman and spent all of his time with Marines, he would be right saying he was in the Marines four years. But he said he made Sergeant in four years so he was a Marine. Making Sgt. in four years is exceptional so he must be shit hot. They typically reserve that next rank for people who intend to or claim to have an interest in being a career Marine. I saw it happen few times in my 27+ years. Most guys were happy making Corporal in their first hitch as getting that “blood stripe” was a huge milestone for any Marine.

If he quit the Marines and went to the AF....I don’t know what to say. I don’t know one self-respecting Marine that could tolerate that environment after being a Sgt. in the USMC. The ethos of the AF is tough to swallow if you have ever done anything significant in another branch.

p.s. GC, please stop insulting parrots by comparing some of these cunts to these magnificent birds.

You are correct on all fronts. I didn’t care for the Air Force but how can you turn down a $40,000 sign-on bonus for 3 years time? Payed for my BSN. And that job was a fucking joke. Spent weekends in the keys, Vegas, Virgin Islands and Alaska “working”.

In the marines I Made lance corporal through time and grade. Meritoriously promoted to corporal and made E-5 in 3 years. Was easy. I liked to run so did well on physical fitness tests. Had half a brain and completed my education on time, still have some of those in a locker downstairs by the way and could shoot the rifle expert every time since boot camp. I don’t have a big head, I just worked hard. No better than anyone. Still pick up the trash off the hospital floors and parking lots.

You in the corps too?

Ted Cruz in Mexico

Doesnt seem like much compared to Bidens record setting 63 executive orders in 34 days

And now Bombing Syria and potential war

You fucking fools. You fucking fools who voted for him.

You should all pay the price for all of this. You have no clue what the F you are thinking let alone what you are doing

And now the main topic of the day is that Transgenders get to compete against women

Ted Cruz in Mexico

Doesnt seem like much compared to Bidens record setting 63 executive orders in 34 days

And now Bombing Syria and potential war

You fucking fools. You fucking fools who voted for him.

You should all pay the price for all of this. You have no clue what the F you are thinking let alone what you are doing

And now the main topic of the day is that Transgenders get to compete against women

They attacked US targets in Iraq. What’s he supposed to do, tuck tail and run like Trump did when he knew Russians were placing bounties on us soldier’s heads. His excuse, it didn’t make it to my desk. Yes, cadet bone Spurs said that. Look it up. So spare us all with your fake outrage.

They attacked US targets in Iraq. What’s he supposed to do, tuck tail and run like Trump did when he knew Russians were placing bounties on us soldier’s heads. His excuse, it didn’t make it to my desk. Yes, cadet bone Spurs said that. Look it up. So spare us all with your fake outrage.

My fake outrage?

I come from an entire ancestry and family of US Marines. How dare you disgrace me with what you don't know sir.

You don't know me or where I come from

And you can't back Biden.

Do u know the details of Syria or Iraq, or the destabilization of the middle east.

This is NOTHING but a globalist agenda.

Save your words sir. You are lost. You cannot defend Biden. Its like a Republican trying to defend Bush and "weapons of mass destruction". Just stop while you are ahead. There literally is nothing you can say. Nothing at all. You chose wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
My fake outrage?

I come from an entire ancestry and family of US Marines. How dare you disgrace me with what you don't know sir.

You don't know me or where I come from

And you can't back Biden.

Do u know the details of Syria or Iraq, or the destabilization of the middle east.

This is NOTHING but a globalist agenda.

Save your words sir. You are lost. You cannot defend Biden. Its like a Republican trying to defend Bush and "weapons of mass destruction". Just stop while you are ahead. There literally is nothing you can say. Nothing at all. You chose wrong.

So you’re ok with Russians putting bounties on US soldiers heads? Trump was. “It didn’t make it to my desk.” How the fuck is that an excuse? What would you do? Let Iran attack US targets? Apparently that’s ok with you.

The only reason the fake news pushed the Ted Cruz shit was to distract from that POS in NY Gov. Cuomo, but of course the brain dead sheep don't realize this.

The only reason the fake news pushed the Ted Cruz shit was to distract from that POS in NY Gov. Cuomo, but of course the brain dead sheep don't realize this.

We all know he’s being investigated. What’s more to tell?

So you’re ok with Russians putting bounties on US soldiers heads? Trump was. “It didn’t make it to my desk.” How the fuck is that an excuse? What would you do? Let Iran attack US targets? Apparently that’s ok with you.

Last edited:
I’m not racist. We’ve already been through this. I also won’t argue with someone about climate science. We’ve both agreed we aren’t climate scientists therefore I’ll listen to the ones who’ve studied it their whole lives over you who’s read some stuff. That’s not to say you aren’t smart but if you were to talk to a scientist, I’m sure you’d be out of your league as would I.

I’ve ran into a lot of nurses who only have an RN who are better than me. Degrees matter to a certain degree I guess but I’ll pit my work ethic against anyone. But yes, hold two bachelors degrees, psychology and nursing. Received my associates before my bachelors in nursing and it was probably the hardest to get of the three. Not sure they have flight nurses in the navy as I was in the Air Force. Qualified on the c-130 and KC-135 at a small Air Force base in fort Bragg. Think it was Pope Air Force base as it was almost 10 years ago. Flew C-17’s out of Wright Patterson. Infantry in the corps, no medic. That would have been navy. Guarded Nukes in Georgia and controlled classified material in the general’s building out in Camp Pendleton California. Can’t be a flight nurse in the Air Force without a BSN.

And your accolades? I’m guessing you have a GED.

And now you work as a wumao.

And now you work as a wumao.

And you’re still a dumbass. I bet you spent all night thinking up that tiny brained, trump loving, dick sucking response. If you wait a couple days you’ll be able to respond with two complete sentences. Go for it!

Get Shredded!
And you’re still a dumbass. I bet you spent all night thinking up that tiny brained, trump loving, dick sucking response. If you wait a couple days you’ll be able to respond with two complete sentences. Go for it!

More proof you're a wumao. You don't bother reading enough to know that I've already called you a wumao 17 times. At least.

Wumao.

I finally googled wumao .... I was way off... even though my initial guess also closely mirrors MBds online demeanor.

I finally googled wumao .... I was way off... even though my initial guess also closely mirrors MBds online demeanor.

The entire MSM and 99% of politicians are WUMAO. We need a do-over in America.

That’s what I’m saying... if our corrupt leaders would leave other countries alone there’d be no reason for anyone to want or need to immigrate/seek asylum.

Back