• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And you morons will re elect him JUST because he supported you know who...
That's the sad part.
We gotta talk about this.
Lemmie help you.

Twd Cruz going to Mexico is the issue.

Not Bidens campaign, Dems across America and Dominion voting machines combined w foreign interference rigging and stealing an Election is ok?

That's the issue were concerned with...

If he were in Texas he would have been working remotely via phone or internet connection if he even had power. He planned it months ahead of time.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Not Bidens campaign, Dems across America and Dominion voting machines combined w foreign interference rigging and stealing an Election is ok?

But the Dominion theory has been disproven A MILLION TIMES.
.. even that weasle Barr said there was no fraud.
Oh.. He's compromised too huh?
Maybe ur guy Rudy shoulda presented EVIDENCE to support his claims??
Just an idea.

are you ok with allowing people to enter the country without quarantine no masks in the middle of a pandemic to states that are overpopulated and have no housing and medical facilities are maxed and crime is up 300% and we have no way to track or vet these people let alone feed house and give medical attention too while we cant get the vaccine properly distributed to our highest risk citizens and stimulus checks that were promised at 2K in november still on hold for now 1600$ all the while only one party holds all 3 chambers and still cant get shit done, oh but they had plenty of time to prioritize allowing trannies in the military, amen and awomen

Why can't u guys stay on topic?
Explain Ted's actions and how all of u are okay with it.

Why can't u guys stay on topic?
Explain Ted's actions and how all of u are okay with it.
so like many people do in the winter months they go somewhere warm on vacation, does that mean they are responsible for the weather?

How about all politicians are bad seeds.
And anyone who supports them 100% is a fool.
There will never be a perfect person to run the country or any state correctly.

Both sides suck ass slow and all have some sick twisted motives. In the end where all worthless pods to these people. They hate us all equal and pretty much want us dead and out of there way.

Let's just say this country needs a lot of work and it's will take pros and cons from both parties.

Eat, pound, sleep...

nancy says have some ice cream and relax

Nancy_Pelosi_LLS_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Biden says have 2 ice creams and relax

joe-biden-ice-cream.0.0.1463671452.jpg
Biden was trolling for young girls...
Live action....

Eat, pound, sleep...

so like many people do in the winter months they go somewhere warm on vacation, does that mean they are responsible for the weather?

True.. But he's a lawmaker and his HOME STATE is full of people DYING from the weather.
Shows exactly how much he cares about his residents.
Even he said it was a mistake.. Too little too late... But YOU... YOU are making excuses for him.
Shameful.

to give all your allegiance blindly to one political party because you think they share your ideals is to be governed by inferiors

Because there was a topic on this yesterday. You're late.

It's not a thread until mutha fuckin KILSONG starts it okay fucker?
"Behold... Tis I!"
I'll send a Pic of me blowing Admin if u can name the song that's from without using the Google

How about all politicians are bad seeds.
And anyone who supports them 100% is a fool.
There will never be a perfect person to run the country or any state correctly.

Both sides suck ass slow and all have some sick twisted motives. In the end where all worthless pods to these people. They hate us all equal and pretty much want us dead and out of there way.

Let's just say this country needs a lot of work and it's will take pros and cons from both parties.

Eat, pound, sleep...

True but how can anyone explain this?
Dems always talk about big corporate business and say they hire illegals. They blame Republicans for this. Yet we have Biden about to open the gates for illegals. Trump understood keeping illegals out drove up wages because of demand for employees. This brought higher wages for the US workers.

What do you think is going to happen when all this cheap labor hits the market?

Stfu Big and answer my trivia question

True.. But he's a lawmaker and his HOME STATE is full of people DYING from the weather.
Shows exactly how much he cares about his residents.
Even he said it was a mistake.. Too little too late... But YOU... YOU are making excuses for him.
Shameful.
I didnt vote for him but doesnt this seem a little petty when per democrats thousands are dying from a pandemic, how many people die from elements every year?

It's not a thread until mutha fuckin KILSONG starts it okay fucker?
"Behold... Tis I!"
I'll send a Pic of me blowing Admin if u can name the song that's from without using the Google

Lol I'm not trying to see that shit haha.

Fine then.
Ur loss.

I think per the logic of the last 4 years the new standard would be this is
president Bidens fault, not a state senator, nearly every state has been affected by this storm weird how the deaths in democratic cities werent mentioned, seems your bias knows no bounds

I didnt vote for him but doesnt this seem a little petty when per democrats thousands are dying from a pandemic, how many people die from elements every year?

I'm not a fan of his but at the same time why isn't the admin getting hammered for sending 70 generators? I see they listed liters of water instead of gallons so it looks like they sent more lol.

I'm not a fan of his but at the same time why isn't the admin getting hammered for sending 70 generators? I see they listed liters of water instead of gallons so it looks like they sent more lol.
its all about party politics and identity

Curious why trump didn’t investigate all the election fraud in 2016?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he were in Texas he would have been working remotely via phone or internet connection if he even had power. He planned it months ahead of time.

Planned his vacation? Did you read his wife’s texts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I'm not married to her.

Back