• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

70% of the country is covered in snow what is biden or kamala going to do about it

Who has access to his wife's texts?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

They’re posted on the internet. Ok, never mind that. How about the fact his story has changed several times over 24 hours? He threw his own daughters under the bus. He’s a fucking scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re posted on the internet. Ok, never mind that. How about the fact his story has changed several times over 24 hours? He threw his own daughters under the bus. He’s a fucking scumbag.

Who gives a fuck? Is he supposed to stay there shoveling his constituents snow?

Much ado about nothing. He left and went somewhere warm in the middle of a snow storm. There's nothing he couldn't do remotely for his job. As far as his story changing, he's a politician and integrity is nothing more then a sound bite to any of them.

Who gives a fuck? Is he supposed to stay there shoveling his constituents snow?

So you’re ok with it? That’s all I needed to know. Thanks.

Much ado about nothing. He left and went somewhere warm in the middle of a snow storm. There's nothing he couldn't do remotely for his job. As far as his story changing, he's a politician and integrity is nothing more then a sound bite to any of them.

Sure, he was going to Cancun to work remotely. I’m laughing so hard it hurts. You’re killing me.

How about that Andrew Cuomo story, anyone of you globalists care about that story? Or does killing seniors rank that far below taking a vacation that it doesn’t matter

As far as the original question about Ted Cruz he’s a slimy politician, so I’m not surprised. He’s the one that was behind suing Netflix for running the Cuties movie, he’s a fraud.

What was your favorite scene in Cuties?

How about that Andrew Cuomo story, anyone of you globalists care about that story? Or does killing seniors rank that far below taking a vacation that it doesn’t matter

Yes, as a matter of fact it does. But I’m not going to cast judgement till the investigation is complete. It doesn’t look good though.

Yes, as a matter of fact it does. But I’m not going to cast judgement till the investigation is complete. It doesn’t look good though.

Investigation of what? Why he decided to go on vacation?

That’s a reasonable answer. Im extreme, my judgement is I hope he gets hung in the town square

last I checked senators are in charge of passing legislation, governors are in charge of states and Biden is president, I would like to know why Biden didnt prevent this storm from murdering all of Texas and where are my covid vaccines

last I checked senators are in charge of passing legislation, governors are in charge of states and Biden is president, I would like to know why Biden didnt prevent this storm from murdering all of Texas and where are my covid vaccines

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s my understanding they did not want to be part of the national power grid.

IML Gear Cream!
and I hope you get shot in the face HFO3 you uneducated ignorant hypocrite. When are you going to grow a pair and debate with someone where you don't have protection you Qunt.
Kilsong- great post
Let me be crystal clear- HFO3 is a scumbag and it says a lot about his shit character that he sees nothing wrong with what Cruz did but most here know he is a piece of shit. Hell admin is a hypocrite too but at least he isnt near as ignorant as HFO3 and sees Cruz for what he is. HFO3 always goes off topic and deflects because he is ignorant. I hope he dies a tortuous death soon. That would be funny.
show-me-on-this-doll-where-the-internet-hurtyou-imgflip-com-32115335.png

and I hope you get shot in the face HFO3 you uneducated ignorant hypocrite. When are you going to grow a pair and debate with someone where you don't have protection you Qunt.
Kilsong- great post
Let me be crystal clear- HFO3 is a scumbag and it says a lot about his shit character that he sees nothing wrong with what Cruz did but most here know he is a piece of shit. Hell admin is a hypocrite too but at least he isnt near as ignorant as HFO3 and sees Cruz for what he is. HFO3 always goes off topic and deflects because he is ignorant. I hope he dies a tortuous death soon. That would be funny.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out.

As far as the original question about Ted Cruz he’s a slimy politician, so I’m not surprised. He’s the one that was behind suing Netflix for running the Cuties movie, he’s a fraud.

Ahhhhh.. The voice of REASON.
Thanks babe.
Xoxo

And you morons will re elect him JUST because he supported you know who...
That's the sad part.
We gotta talk about this.
Lemmie help you.

Not one person had their power turned back on sooner because Ted came back. He’s a senator. He doesn’t control anything on a state level. This is all hyperemotionality.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s my understanding they did not want to be part of the national power grid.

It's better to have your own grid if you want to succeed from the Union. Communist are taking over and there is going to be a messy divorce.

It's better to have your own grid if you want to succeed from the Union. Communist are taking over and there is going to be a messy divorce.

Working out real well for them now isn’t it?

Not one person had their power turned back on sooner because Ted came back. He’s a senator. He doesn’t control anything on a state level. This is all hyperemotionality.

We agree, he’s worthless.

Working out real well for them now isn’t it?

It's the storm of the century and have to work out the kinks. You are conceding communist are taking over?

Kilsong- great post
Still on the tren it seems. That shit is giving you mad cow disease.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back