So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I guess you read up since 5 pages ago?
    Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Response to what? Your views? Theyíre not backed by science.

My views? Not scientfic? really?

The fact that a ďNurseĒ responded to the Johns Hopkins thing with a link to SFgate and an editors opinion that parroted what Johns Hopkins said when they panicked after they pulled the article and were in spin control mode and the other article was just the same thing as it was just Johns Hopkins statementsÖ

First off the first thing I responded to was about the grid which is not about science but history durp a durp a durp....

Well your ďclimateĒ science is garbage directed at the USA and Western Europe while ignoring Russia, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil etc who pollute the globe more than the rest of the world combinedÖ.Why donít you fly your ass to China and tell them to get it together and stop polluting our atmosphere and earth and see how well that goes.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

You also completely ignore actual science related to methane and seeing as itís more toxic to the environment and the second most by volume in our atmosphere. Sure the Sauropod/Dinosaur stuff is theory but itís based on known scientific knowledge yet you ignore that like everything else.

You are simply a parrot of the media.

Serious question though? I would really like to know as Iím sure many others would as well.

We know you donít work in the covid units so what unit do you work in? Maybe youíve said it before but Iím not reading all your posts to find out.

What kind of Nurse are you? RN? BSN? MSN?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    My views? Not scientfic? really?

The fact that a ďNurseĒ responded to the Johns Hopkins thing with a link to SFgate and an editors opinion that parroted what Johns Hopkins said when they panicked after they pulled the article and were in spin control mode and the other article was just the same thing as it was just Johns Hopkins statementsÖ

First off the first thing I responded to was about the grid which is not about science but history durp a durp a durp....

Well your ďclimateĒ science is garbage directed at the USA and Western Europe while ignoring Russia, China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil etc who pollute the globe more than the rest of the world combinedÖ.Why donít you fly your ass to China and tell them to get it together and stop polluting our atmosphere and earth and see how well that goes.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

You also completely ignore actual science related to methane and seeing as itís more toxic to the environment and the second most by volume in our atmosphere. Sure the Sauropod/Dinosaur stuff is theory but itís based on known scientific knowledge yet you ignore that like everything else.

You are simply a parrot of the media.

Serious question though? I would really like to know as Iím sure many others would as well.

We know you donít work in the covid units so what unit do you work in? Maybe youíve said it before but Iím not reading all your posts to find out.

What kind of Nurse are you? RN? BSN? MSN?
    Be more specific about the Johnís Hopkins article. Iím not certain about your reference but I think itís in regards to COVID deaths.

Correct, you gave a history lesson about Texas and in regards to the grid. Whatís to argue? I havenít studied much history. Didnít like it in school. This whole thread started with the question of is it ok for Cancun Cruz to take vacation while his constituents are left freezing and dying in the cold? As a leader, you find ways to help during a crisis. There were plenty of things he could have done and Iíve given examples of what others did do.

Iíll say it again, Iím not a climate scientist. Iím presuming till you state otherwise that youíre not either. Scientific consensus is that humans are causing global warming be it by way of burning of fossil fuels or any of another myriad of ways we are destroying this earth. And just because other countries arenít doing the right thing doesnít mean we shouldnít.

RN, BSN, BA
    4 years active duty in the corps, SGT
    3 years reserve Air Force, officer, flight nurse

You asked. I donít hold myself above anyone else. Worked hard for what I have and lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    But the Dominion theory has been disproven A MILLION TIMES.
    .. even that weasle Barr said there was no fraud.
    Oh.. He's compromised too huh?
    Maybe ur guy Rudy shoulda presented EVIDENCE to support his claims??
    Just an idea.
    So heís a weasel but you believe him when he says no fraud. Lol good one babe.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Be more specific about the Johnís Hopkins article. Iím not certain about your reference but I think itís in regards to COVID deaths.

Correct, you gave a history lesson about Texas and in regards to the grid. Whatís to argue? I havenít studied much history. Didnít like it in school. This whole thread started with the question of is it ok for Cancun Cruz to take vacation while his constituents are left freezing and dying in the cold? As a leader, you find ways to help during a crisis. There were plenty of things he could have done and Iíve given examples of what others did do.

Iíll say it again, Iím not a climate scientist. Iím presuming till you state otherwise that youíre not either. Scientific consensus is that humans are causing global warming be it by way of burning of fossil fuels or any of another myriad of ways we are destroying this earth. And just because other countries arenít doing the right thing doesnít mean we shouldnít.

RN, BSN, BA
    4 years active duty in the corps, SGT
    3 years reserve Air Force, officer, flight nurse

You asked. I donít hold myself above anyone else. Worked hard for what I have and lost.

First, thanks for answering as I would have laughed at you if it was just RN (obviously that's simply an associates degree) but if you a BSN with a BA which aren't exactly 2 different things since being a BSN shows you got a BA while doing your education.

Quick question, were you a medic in the USMC or did that come after your 4 years? Doesn't really matter either way just curious based on the "lost" part at the end. I know that can be some devastating shit to deal with.

I also applaud your service and do not doubt based on your history that you did work hard to get what you have and assuredly lost plenty having served.

As far as the grid thing I believe you just shouldn't talk shit about things you know nothing about and as you said you don't study history, had no actual idea about the reason we have our own grid and still spouted some garbage.

No, I'm obviously not a climate scientist but I have likely read 10 or maybe 100 times the studies you have that are on both sides and then used my own critical thinking skills to base my opinion.

Again, read the studies not just the news before speaking on something you really don't understand which goes for everything. Obviously that includes Covid.

As far as the Johns Hopkins thing I'm curious where all the Cardiovascular deaths go? You know...The number one cause of death in the USA?

Where did Influenza go? and the deaths associated with it?

How about the city in Colorado that reported gunshot deaths as Covid deaths? Granted they only had 5 deaths but when 2 of them (ie 40%) are from gunshots it's got to make you wonder what the hell is going on right? Maybe not you but it certainly makes me wonder.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...eaths-n2581730

Those are questions I asked in that thread and you didn't even attempt to answer just posted links to SFgate and back to Johns Hopkins statements.

Anyway, I hope you know that none of this is personal. I simply think we should all be a little more or a lot more questioning of everything the powers that be are pushing.

Here's a fun one for you to think about. What did you think about your goddess AOC's Green New Deal? I imagine you think it's a out climate change? Yes?

If so then you are factually wrong so here's a link where her chief of staff talks about their motives lol.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...limate-change/

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-chief-sta...124408358.html

Yes, the first link is to a Right leaning publication but if you think Yahoo news is Right leaning your out of your mind.

While national review may be right leaning they are factual.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

All sides just calls them right leaning without getting into the factual part I believe.

Those links are from July of 2019.

Enlighten me please as I'm obviously some ignorant redneck from Texas.

Now, I am a redneck from Texas but I'm not ignorant or stupid and clearly more well read on both sides than you are along with likely being more open minded about being proven wrong...When I say proven I mean facts, not opinions or theories that aren't proven.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    First, thanks for answering as I would have laughed at you if it was just RN (obviously that's simply an associates degree) but if you a BSN with a BA which aren't exactly 2 different things since being a BSN shows you got a BA while doing your education.

Quick question, were you a medic in the USMC or did that come after your 4 years? Doesn't really matter either way just curious based on the "lost" part at the end. I know that can be some devastating shit to deal with.

I also applaud your service and do not doubt based on your history that you did work hard to get what you have and assuredly lost plenty having served.

As far as the grid thing I believe you just shouldn't talk shit about things you know nothing about and as you said you don't study history, had no actual idea about the reason we have our own grid and still spouted some garbage.

No, I'm obviously not a climate scientist but I have likely read 10 or maybe 100 times the studies you have that are on both sides and then used my own critical thinking skills to base my opinion.

Again, read the studies not just the news before speaking on something you really don't understand which goes for everything. Obviously that includes Covid.

As far as the Johns Hopkins thing I'm curious where all the Cardiovascular deaths go? You know...The number one cause of death in the USA?

Where did Influenza go? and the deaths associated with it?

How about the city in Colorado that reported gunshot deaths as Covid deaths? Granted they only had 5 deaths but when 2 of them (ie 40%) are from gunshots it's got to make you wonder what the hell is going on right? Maybe not you but it certainly makes me wonder.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...eaths-n2581730

Those are questions I asked in that thread and you didn't even attempt to answer just posted links to SFgate and back to Johns Hopkins statements.

Anyway, I hope you know that none of this is personal. I simply think we should all be a little more or a lot more questioning of everything the powers that be are pushing.

Here's a fun one for you to think about. What did you think about your goddess AOC's Green New Deal? I imagine you think it's a out climate change? Yes?

If so then you are factually wrong so here's a link where her chief of staff talks about their motives lol.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...limate-change/

https://news.yahoo.com/aoc-chief-sta...124408358.html

Yes, the first link is to a Right leaning publication but if you think Yahoo news is Right leaning your out of your mind.

While national review may be right leaning they are factual.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

All sides just calls them right leaning without getting into the factual part I believe.

Those links are from July of 2019.

Enlighten me please as I'm obviously some ignorant redneck from Texas.

Now, I am a redneck from Texas but I'm not ignorant or stupid and clearly more well read on both sides than you are along with likely being more open minded about being proven wrong...When I say proven I mean facts, not opinions or theories that aren't proven.
    Iíve been working all day. Just finished the Second of four 12 hour shifts and I drive almost an hour one way each day so my time has been limited. Just getting home and have been up since 3 am eastern time. I got meatloaf and fights to look forward to and if my wifeís cooking donít kill me this time Iíll reply to you tomorrow. Have a good night.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Response to what? Your views? Theyíre not backed by science.

So you're cool with states changing laws or just making edicts that are not even constitutional in their own state? Not going through their own legislative branches to do things but simple edicts from the Governors or whatever that get held up by the state supreme court (looking at you PA) are ok?

The only question you answered is the nursing question and I only asked that as I wanted to see if you were even capable of answering a question which you are so why not answer? Because you have no clue and are a parrot?

That's my guess.

How does that work in your line of work? If a doctor asks you a question do you just ask him one back that is irrelevant?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve been working all day. Just finished the Second of four 12 hour shifts and I drive almost an hour one way each day so my time has been limited. Just getting home and have been up since 3 am eastern time. I got meatloaf and fights to look forward to and if my wifeís cooking donít kill me this time Iíll reply to you tomorrow. Have a good night.

All good man...I'll check back later or tomorrow. Have a great evening and we'll continue tomorrow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

im sure a lot of people left and went somewhere with power, who cares. he could have bought a generator they are not expensive. hell there have been ice storms in my area that took out power for nearly a month and the temps were in the NEGATIVE teens, everyone survived. Im sure temps in the 30's were not too hard to live through with a blanket or extra pair of socks. more political manipulation that fools keep falling for.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,539 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,818 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    And you morons will re elect him JUST because he supported you know who...
    That's the sad part.
    We gotta talk about this.
    Lemmie help you.
    But isn't Mexico really Texas so he really didn't leave the State

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    But isn't Mexico really Texas so he really didn't leave the State
    Correct