So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 206
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    I posted a question earlier in this thread....what happened to the election fraud trump claimed took place in 2016? Anyone?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    906

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points
    622928757

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Why can't u guys stay on topic?
    Explain Ted's actions and how all of u are okay with it.
    Maybe he figure that going to Cancun would preserve some of the crucial resources that people would need in Texas, like drinking water.
    Cruze isnít an engineer so he can fix the power grid. If he remained in Texas all he would do is what he has been doing since he got back. Just piping up to be see on tv so that people will shut the fuck up. And leave him alone. Doesnít mean itís right! Doesnít mean itís wrong! Just because he is a politician doesnít mean he shouldnít take care of his family. If I was in thatís situation and could get my family out of it, Iíd be gone. Just my 2 cents.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Brutus6688's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    54
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    950100

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    GC dropping knowledge bombs on all the little ASF antifas. Makes my morning coffee taste so good.
    Notice how they donít respond to GC's post
    Libitards never let FACTS get in the way of a good argument.

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus6688 View Post
    Notice how they donít respond to GC's post
    Libitards never let FACTS get in the way of a good argument.
    What facts?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Maybe he figure that going to Cancun would preserve some of the crucial resources that people would need in Texas, like drinking water.
    Cruze isnít an engineer so he can fix the power grid. If he remained in Texas all he would do is what he has been doing since he got back. Just piping up to be see on tv so that people will shut the fuck up. And leave him alone. Doesnít mean itís right! Doesnít mean itís wrong! Just because he is a politician doesnít mean he shouldnít take care of his family. If I was in thatís situation and could get my family out of it, Iíd be gone. Just my 2 cents.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh for fucks sake. He left because he was thinking of others? That mother fucker could care less about anything but whatís best for him. He used his kids as an excuse to leave and not for the right reason, their safety.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    GC dropping knowledge bombs on all the little ASF antifas. Makes my morning coffee taste so good.
    Thatís my cum youíre drinking that tastes so good. Enjoy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    906

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points
    622928757

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Oh for fucks sake. He left because he was thinking of others? That mother fucker could care less about anything but whatís best for him. He used his kids as an excuse to leave and not for the right reason, their safety.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you have this deep insight of Tedís thought process how? Does he whisper in you your ear, ďwatch, Iím going to fuck the people like Iím fucking youĒ while heís taking you up the ass?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    And you have this deep insight of Tedís thought process how? Does he whisper in you your ear, ďwatch, Iím going to fuck the people like Iím fucking youĒ while heís taking you up the ass?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesnít take much for me to understand what heís thinking. Iím sure itís really difficult for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    906

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points
    622928757

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    It doesnít take much for me to understand what heís thinking. Iím sure itís really difficult for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So what you are saying is that you are profiling him based on his political leanings and not truly by his actions. Typical cancel culture libtard. Everyone is wrong if they donít hold your view.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    So what you are saying is that you are profiling him based on his political leanings and not truly by his actions. Typical cancel culture libtard. Everyone is wrong if they donít hold your view.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíve based my judgment on listening to this mother fucker talk the last 4 years. Look everyone, push learned how to use cancel culture in a sentence. The rightís new flavor of the month.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,178
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Thatís my cum youíre drinking that tastes so good. Enjoy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nah bro.... no one fucks with my coffee and lives to talk about it ... I like my coffee like I like my women .... in the kitchen until I fucking need it.

    Kill anyone at work lately?

  12. #102
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    nah bro.... no one fucks with my coffee and lives to talk about it ... I like my coffee like I like my women .... in the kitchen until I fucking need it.

    Kill anyone at work lately?
    Every day.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,678
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    Quote Originally Posted by intheface View Post
    and I hope you get shot in the face HFO3 you uneducated ignorant hypocrite. When are you going to grow a pair and debate with someone where you don't have protection you Qunt.
    Kilsong- great post
    Let me be crystal clear- HFO3 is a scumbag and it says a lot about his shit character that he sees nothing wrong with what Cruz did but most here know he is a piece of shit. Hell admin is a hypocrite too but at least he isnt near as ignorant as HFO3 and sees Cruz for what he is. HFO3 always goes off topic and deflects because he is ignorant. I hope he dies a tortuous death soon. That would be funny.
    Your incessant rants prove to everyone youíre a small weak minded fool, 60+ accounts and in each one you say my name over and over LOL you are the poster child for ďweak minded bitchĒ I donít care what you say about me, we both know youíd never say anything but ďyes sir ďand ďIím sorry sirĒ to my face, no shoo you little gnat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #104
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,678
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    hahaha nobody replied to GC's post, why not?

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    hahaha nobody replied to GC's post, why not?
    Nobodyís answered mine either. Why snot?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2019, 04:40 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 05:43 PM
  3. Ted Cruz El Chapo Should Pay for the Wall
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 09:02 AM
  4. Cruz / Trump Thread?
    By Phil_McRevis in forum The Pit
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums