So u guys are ok with Ted Cruz going to Mexico while his entire fuckin state COLLAPSED?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    What's going on right now is the perfect example of global warming isn't it? lol
    No, itís a perfect example of climate change brought on by global warming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    No, itís a perfect example of climate change brought on by global warming.

It's a fart in the wind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    It's a fart in the wind.
    Tell that to the people in Texas. Or the people who survived hurricane Katrina and Harvey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent work genius, now go and solve global warming. Iím certain thereís a lot of people at NASA that would love to hear from you.

Iím not a scientist but itís seems suspect to blame every single weather event on global warming. Itís almost like weíre operating on the assumption that without people, the weather would always be tranquil.

You canít blame heat waves, ice storms, hurricanes, rain spells, etc on the same thing all of the time and not come off just a touch silly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Tell that to the people in Texas. Or the people who survived hurricane Katrina and Harvey.

It's mother nature!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm ok with everyone in Texas bum rushing the Mexican border

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

cant they implement a snow free zone? seems to work for guns and drugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,086 Posts
    Rep Points

The only reason the media is blowing up the Ted Cruz story is to take the spotlight off Cuomo.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm fine with it, hopefully he was working on the wall at the borders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

You are partially correct in that we want as little federal interference in our lives as possible but since so many have no clue about history the reason that it's like this today stems from WW2 and our ability to help the war effort.

I don't know, maybe you like Nazis but we most assuredly didn't then and don't now. We contributed more to that war effort than anyone else as far as I can tell...we had 5% of the nations population at the time and had 7% of the nations military service members. I could go on and on but I'm not writing a term paper nor do I have the time to educate everyone on shit they don't know or don't want to know.

Check any of my info and you'll find it's accurate but you won't or you'll just regurgitate an SFgate article like the Johns Hopkins thing where they just parroted what Johns Hopkins said while doing damage control after they pulled it because of the backlash. I read it all but didn't respond because of the above reasons.

If you can show me I'm wrong on any of that that isn't just an opinion and is factual I'll tip my hat and say well done sir but I doubt that'll happen.

"The isolation of the Texas grid also has roots in World War II, when ERCOTís precursor, the Texas Interconnected System, was created. At the time, the state was home to several factories vital to the war effort. The stateís electricity plannersóanxious to keep the assembly lines running and concerned about the reliability of the power supplyófelt that a Texas-only system would be more dependable than one that harnessed electricity from distant states. Texasí isolated arrangement worked largely because of the stateís abundance of homegrown natural resources, particularly coal (Texas currently ranks fifth in annual production) and gas (first, with 24 percent of the nationís proven reserves)."

Link to the article this comes from but most life long Texans of a reasonable age know this already.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ower-grid.html

Link to All sides showing Slate is a left leaning publication.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/slate

Maybe most people here aren't old enough to have family that fought in WW2 but I am and I also know my history as my family had 13 people serve and my Grandfather was part of the Army corp of Engineers and was one of the higher ups in the building of many dams in this Great State of Texas.

He also grew up during the depression and if him and his brother didn't bring home food from hunting and fishing on a daily basis they didn't eat any type of meat. All they had was a garden on their small plot of land which my family still owns.

This next part is not directed at you MBD1977 but here's a fact....FUCK YOU I'M FROM TEXAS!

As far as Kilsong goes...why the hell would I care if Ted wanted to take a 2 hour flight to Cancun when it's freezing and he has no control over State level anything. He's a federal politician.

How about you talk about the Austin Mayor, Steven "douchebag" Adler going to Cabo and then telling Austinites to stay home for the holidays by themselves while he was in Cabo?

Of course that won't happen because you are a clueless nitwit.
    Last edited by gear church; 02-20-2021 at 12:02 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmmmm...so global cooling scare in the 70's, global warming in the 80's and 90's and then when those scare tactics didn't work it's now an all encompassing climate change lmfao.

Aren't you a nurse? I feel that means science but it surely doesn't sound like you know much science. Pretty sure I can run rings around you with anything science related.

Why is the USA always blamed or having internal guilt/shame for something we are actually of the best in the world when it comes polution control.

Do some research on China, Indian, Indonesia etc as far as global polluters.

What about all the plastic in the pacific ocean? One guess where 95% comes from and I'll give you a hint. It's the same place this "virus" came from.

What was that scandal that no one talks about? Oh yeah, we were sending all our recycling to China to recycle and paying them for it and what were they doing?

Suspense must be killing you? They fucking dumped it all in the ocean.

Wake the fuck up man. Educate yourself instead of parroting the media.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hannahl...h=43ef0b571234

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel like I'm picking on you and I guess I am as you seem to think you actually understand any of this when you clearly don't.

No, humans weren't burning fossil fuels billions of years ago but what about the methane from the sauropods or other dinosaurs, mammoths, saber tooths etc?

Didn't your goddess "AOC the Idiot" talk about the methane from cow farts?

Google that and see how may different scientific sources all have theories related that. You might be surprised but I'm sure you'll find some sort of deniability in you flawed logic. Maybe not though and you might learn something.

What is it they say..."learning is fundamental" give it a shot rather than just being a parrot.

Do you have any legitimate thoughts of your own or is it only what you see in the media without doing any actual research.

How many years have we actually been tracking temperature and climate data?

How accurate is our data from ice cores? How far back does that info from those cores go?

300, 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000?

Most certainly not a freaking billion so it's all just conjecture and assumptions otherwise known as theories or guesses.

How about all our climate model geniuses that are wrong every time? What about the epidemiologist (covid/pandemic) model geniuses that are insanely wrong every time?

Neil Ferguson, Imperial College London

Didn't he resign from his post in the British government due the covid one and that's not his only completely insane modeling methods.

Link from Columbie.edu https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.e...n-to-this-guy/

You know the bastion of right wing politics and science or is that actually a liberal Ivy League University?

You can believe whatever you want man but if you understood where the funding for most studies etc came from you might understand why they all lean the same way. It's clear you don't get that and that the people doing the studies etc will come to whatever conclusion their benefactors want them to otherwise funding stops and so does their career.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

No, hes a dumb brainless kuntt, just like yourself...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    I feel like I'm picking on you and I guess I am as you seem to think you actually understand any of this when you clearly don't.

No, humans weren't burning fossil fuels billions of years ago but what about the methane from the sauropods or other dinosaurs, mammoths, saber tooths etc?

Didn't your goddess "AOC the Idiot" talk about the methane from cow farts?

Google that and see how may different scientific sources all have theories related that. You might be surprised but I'm sure you'll find some sort of deniability in you flawed logic. Maybe not though and you might learn something.

What is it they say..."learning is fundamental" give it a shot rather than just being a parrot.

Do you have any legitimate thoughts of your own or is it only what you see in the media without doing any actual research.

How many years have we actually been tracking temperature and climate data?

How accurate is our data from ice cores? How far back does that info from those cores go?

300, 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000?

Most certainly not a freaking billion so it's all just conjecture and assumptions otherwise known as theories or guesses.

How about all our climate model geniuses that are wrong every time? What about the epidemiologist (covid/pandemic) model geniuses that are insanely wrong every time?

Neil Ferguson, Imperial College London

Didn't he resign from his post in the British government due the covid one and that's not his only completely insane modeling methods.

Link from Columbie.edu https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.e...n-to-this-guy/

You know the bastion of right wing politics and science or is that actually a liberal Ivy League University?

You can believe whatever you want man but if you understood where the funding for most studies etc came from you might understand why they all lean the same way. It's clear you don't get that and that the people doing the studies etc will come to whatever conclusion their benefactors want them to otherwise funding stops and so does their career.
    Was the election stolen?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,813 Posts
    Rep Points

GC dropping knowledge bombs on all the little ASF antifas. Makes my morning coffee taste so good.