• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Tren/Low Test VS Low Tren/High Test

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, let’s get some good conversation going here from the vets. I’ve ran Tren what feels like a million times, and I think I’ve always kept my Test higher, not for any other reason than I just always have. I have no research or anecdotal evidence to support this being the better way, this is just simply how I’ve done it. I’d like some feedback from the other guys that have been around with their opinions and if their opinions have supporting research or whether it’s all just “feeling”.

Alright guys, let’s get some good conversation going here from the vets. I’ve ran Tren what feels like a million times, and I think I’ve always kept my Test higher, not for any other reason than I just always have. I have no research or anecdotal evidence to support this being the better way, this is just simply how I’ve done it. I’d like some feedback from the other guys that have been around with their opinions and if their opinions have supporting research or whether it’s all just “feeling”.

I like both high, imagine 2gr test with 2gr tren . Damm. if i have to chose i go test higher because is a healthier compound than tren and you will keep huge and full like i like . if you go on tren high you will get more tight and shreded but smaller and flatter .

I like higher test for the sake of E2 production. We all know tren works better with estrogen present.

A gram of test and 350 tren is where I like to hang out.

I've ran it both ways and I think it really depends on your goals.

I used to be a hardcore test higher than tren kind of guy until I got some help with my last cut and tried something different. For pure strength high test I think is best.

Now if you want to go the other route, I really enjoyed Test P, Mast P, Tren A, NPP. Think I did 50mg of test and mast and 75mg of Tren and NPP every day. I had my doubts but I stuck with it, added a tiny amount of T3 and had the best cut of my life. I also worked my ass off but I really like that combo.

I run test low, I have done both but I have better results with higher tren and mast

I prefer my tren higher or equal to my test dose..I prefer the tren feeling over the test if it makes sense. Now I've took 1g trenE 1g testE talk about aggression I was a real nice guy with a super short fuse. Now I keep the tren below 400mg wk, im taking 200mgTrenA in my cycle now with no real negs not even insomnia this time.

I’ve always ran it high test/low tren for the simple fact that I don’t wanna go to prison.

I’ve always ran it high test/low tren for the simple fact that I don’t wanna go to prison.

I have to do the opposite to not go to prison. I’ve ran tren quite a few times & in different ways. Run test equal to/higher than tren and I get into asshole mode real quick. But now I run test at a steady 200mg/wk & can run tren as high as I want with no anger issues at all. In fact I feel a lot happier on. (Highest I’ve ran was 20 weeks of 200mg test c/ 800mg tren e/ 800mg mast e.) but even small doses of 400mg test with 400mg tren, I’m not pleasant.

IML Gear Cream!
I have to do the opposite to not go to prison. I’ve ran tren quite a few times & in different ways. Run test equal to/higher than tren and I get into asshole mode real quick. But now I run test at a steady 200mg/wk & can run tren as high as I want with no anger issues at all. In fact I feel a lot happier on. (Highest I’ve ran was 20 weeks of 200mg test c/ 800mg tren e/ 800mg mast e.) but even small doses of 400mg test with 400mg tren, I’m not pleasant.

life is but an experiment. Perhaps I will try the low t high tren on my next sacrificial blast. But I’m definitely not going 800mg/week of tren lol. Maybe 400mg or 500mg. I’ve personally never ran over 200mg tren per week. For me, I didn’t see a reason for it. I mean, some of you guys are competing and I get that but 200mg tren a per week does amazing things to my physique .... vascularity, fat loss, intensity and aggression in the gym, libido it’s all there at just 200.

but mayhaps the future brings new experiences. 🤔

I stay fuller with higher test and lower tren. If my test is too low, I flatten out. I feel good either way but prefer fuller muscles over the flat.

Definitely appreciate the insight guys. I think I’m gonna start playing around with it and maybe add in some extra Tren with the Tri-Blend and use less Test Prop. But as others have said about they feel flat on higher Tren, I definitely don’t want that, so we’ll just play it by the week and see how everything is feeling

Definitely appreciate the insight guys. I think I’m gonna start playing around with it and maybe add in some extra Tren with the Tri-Blend and use less Test Prop. But as others have said about they feel flat on higher Tren, I definitely don’t want that, so we’ll just play it by the week and see how everything is feeling

I used to do even amounts of each; just because they were dosed the same. Always had good results. It was test prop/tren ace separate bottles 3x a week.

Max

I like higher test for the sake of E2 production. We all know tren works better with estrogen present.

A gram of test and 350 tren is where I like to hang out.

Same with me Diesel. I have always done it that way. My last cycle I ran 1000mg Test-cyp and 400mg Tren-a. Fucking loved it!! :joint:

Originally, I'd always run high Test, lower Tren. I got this protocol from the obvious internet back in the day where it was unfathomable that anyone could run a high Tren, low Test cycle. During the cycle I had severe insomnia, paranoia probably due to not sleeping, and just felt like overall shit.

A standard run for me nowadays would be 150mg Test Prop and 350mg Tren Ace for 8 weeks. It fixes a lot of the sides I was originally experiencing with the exception of nightsweats, speaking of which could be alleviated by not consuming too many carbs before bedtime. I have yet to experiment the low Test run with Deca, too scared my dick dies.

Back