• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why Is Muscle Shaming Still Happening?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Christian Duque Muscle Shaming seems to be alive and well in mainstream life, the workplace, and especially on social media. Unlike other forms of discrimination, those who engage in this type of insensitive behavior can do so in many different ways. For example, a common way is to speak with the eyes only. A

Read More...

PPl who mock fit individuals are doing so bc they want to make their fat disgusting behavior "okay."

So fatties now are moving on shaming people who are fit? I don't get it :nope:

Fat people shame fit people because they do it to feel good about themselves knowing there in denial about themselves.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Fat people shame fit people because they do it to feel good about themselves knowing there in denial about themselves.

Yes looks like fatties taking revenge for getting fat-shamed by fit people. Fuck being fat...

I don’t think muscle shaming is a big thing lol. But when you’re a woman who looks Jay Cutler in high heels, with a voice of Barry White, and a 5 o clock shadow with the jaw of Stan from American Dad youre just a transgender freak. Big muscles are masculine, it is absolutely a male trait.
That’s not muscle shaming, that is brutal honesty. No, Iris Kyle is not a feminine, pretty woman. She is a mutated transgender gremlin. It’s hilarious that a woman wrote that article. Look bitch, if you shoot up a bunch of male hormones then inevitably you lose the right to be treated like a normal woman, because you chose to give yourself hormone therapy that will have irreversible effects. Women’s bodybuilding is nothing but a grotesque freak show.

Yes looks like fatties taking revenge for getting fat-shamed by fit people. Fuck being fat...
Dude you don’t have the right to call anyone fatty and have never been fit. So why are you commenting?

I see this often, mostly in a passive aggressive way, not directly saying this but rather snarking looks or comments. I laugh at it, because it bothers that person more than anything, heck if they want to carry around that type of behavior and outlook, that's their issue for being so butt hurt of things that aren't even their business.

PPl who mock fit individuals are doing so bc they want to make their fat disgusting behavior "okay."

That is true and I agree.

I have also been mocked for being thin and fit by guys more muscular than me. It goes both ways and in all directions.

I enjoy my thin fitness, my health markers could not be better.

People can do what they want, especially when they push fat/sickly/obesity on as "healthy" these days and put these fat Twats on Mag covers...
And fat ugly "Lizzo" or wahtever she is called, being called "sexy, brave, hero".. Degusting liberal femturdz...

plus-size-women-cosmopolitan-cover-obesity-negative-people-reactions-1-5ff5a76c47a9b__700.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
People can do what they want, especially when they push fat/sickly/obesity on as "healthy" these days and put these fat Twats on Mag covers...
And fat ugly "Lizzo" or wahtever she is called, being called "sexy, brave, hero".. Degusting liberal femturdz...

plus-size-women-cosmopolitan-cover-obesity-negative-people-reactions-1-5ff5a76c47a9b__700.jpg

Lol, this is absurd. There is nothing healthy about being fat like that, whether you are flexible or not. Feminize the country, encourage obesity.......it's almost as if there is a concerted cultural effort to destroy us from within.......nah, couldn't be.

Lol, this is absurd. There is nothing healthy about being fat like that, whether you are flexible or not. Feminize the country, encourage obesity.......it's almost as if there is a concerted cultural effort to destroy us from within.......nah, couldn't be.

Like the medication commercials in the United States the diabetes medications they have people walking around happy just having a good time like I’m OK nothings wrong with me I got medication now. Bullshit we need to have commercials on how to prevent diabetes like living healthy lifestyle like exercising and eating right. But no they have people happy as hell just like it’s OK I’ll just go to the doctor and get medication for it no problem. They have a pill for everything.

This girl on the magazine or whatever it is.. is in self denial to think that she's healthy. But when she goes for a check up or gets a blood test saying she has high cholesterol or diabetes she won't be thinking she's healthy. Fckn libtards always trying to push things the wrong way. It's painting a wrong picture to say she's healthy.

This girl on the magazine or whatever it is.. is in self denial to think that she's healthy. But when she goes for a check up or gets a blood test saying she has high cholesterol or diabetes she won't be thinking she's healthy. Fckn libtards always trying to push things the wrong way. It's painting a wrong picture to say she's healthy.

There's a lot of mixed messages with these type of endorsements and advertisements..
They are cuddling people's emotions by letting them know it's okay and not to feel ashamed, I did see an article that was legit about a heavier set woman that did in fact have very very good health markers, she was just curvier and on the thick side. They seem to be taking little fragments and bits and pieces now similar instances and molding their own depiction of what is to be the new normal. We can all agree that there is disorders, whether hormonally, by way of thyroid or other issues, but people that do not take care of themselves simply cannot comprehend the difference.
I would never put someone on blast for their health, but I will call them out on bullshit if they are not living a healthy lifestyle but telling others that it's okay to be like them.

There's a lot of mixed messages with these type of endorsements and advertisements..
They are cuddling people's emotions by letting them know it's okay and not to feel ashamed, I did see an article that was legit about a heavier set woman that did in fact have very very good health markers, she was just curvier and on the thick side. They seem to be taking little fragments and bits and pieces now similar instances and molding their own depiction of what is to be the new normal. We can all agree that there is disorders, whether hormonally, by way of thyroid or other issues, but people that do not take care of themselves simply cannot comprehend the difference.
I would never put someone on blast for their health, but I will call them out on bullshit if they are not living a healthy lifestyle but telling others that it's okay to be like them.
And it seems like that's where it's going!

Back