• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JimSmith84, Congratulations!

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You been here two seconds and you're getting your thread. Knock off all the pointless thread bumps. Or at least post some tits.

677fd2d22854b84cd93a78dc771646c1219a2a3e34b396ac4b4cdc352ef712d8-jpg.24863

Hmmmm, could it be Lifter...or some other troll?

On top of the bumping 2 year old threads he’s giving some dipshit generic advice. It’s a pet peeve when people just parrot shit

Nah, just a new guy. He just started another thread. Looks like he is trying to get to 100 posts for GC. Not the right way to get baptized.
Hate those newbies who try to game the post count to get access to a source. They never learn!

Who knows that a mod will wise up then either warn him or swing the ban hammer.

On top of the bumping 2 year old threads he’s giving some dipshit generic advice. It’s a pet peeve when people just parrot shit

"Thanks"
"Love it"
"Good advice"
"I do the same thing"
"Testosterone is known to boost libido"

How easy would it have been to do this:

e29ce7064fa0ce2471709ba8bf8385e8.jpg

9a3669028f8f7712aad0dea363939a20.jpg

"Thanks"
"Love it"
"Good advice"
"I do the same thing"
"Testosterone is known to boost libido"

How easy would it have been to do this:

e29ce7064fa0ce2471709ba8bf8385e8.jpg

9a3669028f8f7712aad0dea363939a20.jpg
I never understood the post minimum thing to order. How does a noob with 100 generic posts in a 48 hr time period become worthy all of a sudden?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I never understood the post minimum thing to order. How does a noob with 100 generic posts in a 48 hr time period become worthy all of a sudden?

That's just it, he probably won't. All for naught. The minimum post is geared towards establishing time in the community. Not randomly bumping 100 threads in a day.

I got 20 bucks that says his name ain’t even Jim smith. Cant stand people who use fake names... like what’re you trying to hide dawg?

I know right fuck those people. I mean my birth certificate definitely says bft84. I still sit back sometimes and wonder wtf my parents were thinking. They must’ve been huge fans of Trevor Smiths training program or something

Maybe it's not as simple as you think?

But thanks and everyone else can thank you for me changing it to 500 fucking posts and if you try and "game the system" you'll never order from me.

This is not directed at you Wesley or for anyone who has ordered already as I know who you are if that's the case but anyone new can find someone else.

But thanks and everyone else can thank you for me changing it to 500 fucking posts and if you try and "game the system" you'll never order from me.

This is not directed at you Wesley or for anyone who has ordered already as I know who you are if that's the case but anyone new can find someone else.
Get em!!! 500 is easy to get if your in this life style. I feel to get access to sources period you should have to have x amount of posts or a minimum amount of time on the boards.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Get em!!! 500 is easy to get if your in this life style. I feel to get access to sources period you should have to have x amount of posts or a minimum amount of time on the boards.

Yes I feel having at least 6 months of being a member and having at least 100 posts is a good minimum and all sponsors should agree to that. This way all the noobs just signing up to access sponsors will be forced to earn that access.

This ^.

And what's so hard for new people to accept yours or any other sponsor's requirements???

Yes I feel having at least 6 months of being a member and having at least 100 posts is a good minimum and all sponsors should agree to that. This way all the noobs just signing up to access sponsors will be forced to earn that access.
I like 500 100 is easy to get with bs posts..

I like 500 100 is easy to get with bs posts..

That AND being a member here for at least 6 months even better. That certainly will weed out the inserious trolls.

Back