JimSmith84, Congratulations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,073
    Thanked in
    6,357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    JimSmith84, Congratulations!

    You been here two seconds and you're getting your thread. Knock off all the pointless thread bumps. Or at least post some tits.



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,619
    Thanked in
    2,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146075961

    Hmmmm, could it be Lifter...or some other troll?
    Show me

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,073
    Thanked in
    6,357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nah, just a new guy. He just started another thread. Looks like he is trying to get to 100 posts for GC. Not the right way to get baptized.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    313
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points
    10636910

    On top of the bumping 2 year old threads heís giving some dipshit generic advice. Itís a pet peeve when people just parrot shit

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,619
    Thanked in
    2,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146075961

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Nah, just a new guy. He just started another thread. Looks like he is trying to get to 100 posts for GC. Not the right way to get baptized.
    Hate those newbies who try to game the post count to get access to a source. They never learn!

    Who knows that a mod will wise up then either warn him or swing the ban hammer.
    Show me

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,073
    Thanked in
    6,357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    On top of the bumping 2 year old threads heís giving some dipshit generic advice. Itís a pet peeve when people just parrot shit
    "Thanks"
    "Love it"
    "Good advice"
    "I do the same thing"
    "Testosterone is known to boost libido"

    How easy would it have been to do this:




  7. #7
    Senior Member
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,868

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,143
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,187
    Thanked in
    1,182 Posts
    Rep Points
    58310314

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    "Thanks"
    "Love it"
    "Good advice"
    "I do the same thing"
    "Testosterone is known to boost libido"

    How easy would it have been to do this:



    I never understood the post minimum thing to order. How does a noob with 100 generic posts in a 48 hr time period become worthy all of a sudden?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,073
    Thanked in
    6,357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I never understood the post minimum thing to order. How does a noob with 100 generic posts in a 48 hr time period become worthy all of a sudden?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    That's just it, he probably won't. All for naught. The minimum post is geared towards establishing time in the community. Not randomly bumping 100 threads in a day.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,090

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,199
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,083
    Thanked in
    4,776 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I got 20 bucks that says his name ainít even Jim smith. Cant stand people who use fake names... like whatíre you trying to hide dawg?

    😊

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    313
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points
    10636910

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I got 20 bucks that says his name ainít even Jim smith. Cant stand people who use fake names... like whatíre you trying to hide dawg?

    I know right fuck those people. I mean my birth certificate definitely says bft84. I still sit back sometimes and wonder wtf my parents were thinking. They mustíve been huge fans of Trevor Smiths training program or something

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,476

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,851
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,526
    Thanked in
    887 Posts
    Rep Points
    27971928

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I got 20 bucks that says his name ainít even Jim smith. Cant stand people who use fake names... like whatíre you trying to hide dawg?

    Thanks bud. I needed a real laugh today and you provided one for me!!! 🤙🤪

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    gear church's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    618
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Rep Points
    757637887

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I never understood the post minimum thing to order. How does a noob with 100 generic posts in a 48 hr time period become worthy all of a sudden?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Maybe it's not as simple as you think?

    But thanks and everyone else can thank you for me changing it to 500 fucking posts and if you try and "game the system" you'll never order from me.

    This is not directed at you Wesley or for anyone who has ordered already as I know who you are if that's the case but anyone new can find someone else.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,269

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,284
    Thanked in
    826 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    Maybe it's not as simple as you think?

    But thanks and everyone else can thank you for me changing it to 500 fucking posts and if you try and "game the system" you'll never order from me.

    This is not directed at you Wesley or for anyone who has ordered already as I know who you are if that's the case but anyone new can find someone else.
    Get em!!! 500 is easy to get if your in this life style. I feel to get access to sources period you should have to have x amount of posts or a minimum amount of time on the boards.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,619
    Thanked in
    2,111 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146075961

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Get em!!! 500 is easy to get if your in this life style. I feel to get access to sources period you should have to have x amount of posts or a minimum amount of time on the boards.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Yes I feel having at least 6 months of being a member and having at least 100 posts is a good minimum and all sponsors should agree to that. This way all the noobs just signing up to access sponsors will be forced to earn that access.
    Show me

  15. #15
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,682

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,678
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147473647

    Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    Maybe it's not as simple as you think?

    But thanks and everyone else can thank you for me changing it to 500 fucking posts and if you try and "game the system" you'll never order from me.

    This is not directed at you Wesley or for anyone who has ordered already as I know who you are if that's the case but anyone new can find someone else.

    This ^.

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations to any Brits here......
    By Necron_99 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 03:13 PM
  2. Congratulations!
    By happydove67 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 05:14 PM
  3. *@*@*@* Congratulations to Pittsburgh63!!!*@*@*@
    By jerseydevil in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:04 PM
  4. Congratulations to Agent Yes
    By tommygunz in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums