• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mortal Fucking Kombat

Looks like the a grown up version of the movie just like the video games 10 and 11. Pretty great games and I'm excited to see this movie. Problem is I have no theater to see it in as it's still closed

My Senior year in HS, we had this deal where if you finished all your work, and handed it in, you could play video games or watch movies the rest of the day.

Well several of us would cheat by working on certain portion each and then copying the rest of the answers from the others in our group. So from say 8am to 11am, we'd work feverishly and punch it all out. From then until the end of the day we would have Mortal Kombat tournaments all day.

It was amazing. No clue how I got into college that way but I majored in Mortal Kombat 1996 edition LOL.

Looks fucking sick. Remember playing the first one when i was a kid and learning all of the special combos.

Back