Whatís Your Dose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    Whatís Your Dose?

    Undoubtedly this topic has been covered before but figured I would start a new thread on it because I am curious...

    For those of you who blast and cruise...

    What is your cruise dose, to include any ancillaries, cialis, supps, whatever else.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    492

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    431
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    Rep Points
    10096910

    Cruise is 250 test with 250 deca. Blast is whatever I decide to do run. Right now itís 600 dhb, 200 test cyp, with 100mg adrol a day for the first 4 weeks. This is going to be for 15 weeks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    Also, wanted to know the frequency of administration... I donít mind pinning personally and I am trying something different for this cruise, and so far I am about 4 weeks in and I havenít had a need for any Arimidex when normally I do.

    Iíve been running 25mg of Test Enanthate ever day for a total of 175mg per week.

    In the past I would run around 150-200 per week only pinning Monday and Thursday and had the need to run an AI to keep E2 in check.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,990

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,436
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WetStuffRedStuff View Post
    Also, wanted to know the frequency of administration... I donít mind pinning personally and I am trying something different for this cruise, and so far I am about 4 weeks in and I havenít had a need for any Arimidex when normally I do.

    Iíve been running 25mg of Test Enanthate ever day for a total of 175mg per week.

    In the past I would run around 150-200 per week only pinning Monday and Thursday and had the need to run an AI to keep E2 in check.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At that low dose, you definitely should not need an AI to control estrogen unless you are super sensitive. Please keep in mind that AI are drugs and have sides too. Like effecting cholesterol.

    But that is a true cruise and I think you are doing it right.

    I have run test cyp low dose divided in two (sunday & Wed) but with Primo...did that at 500 mg a week. Was good.

    When I am "blasting" it's only a 1k mg a week total. I never run super high doses...increased sides with fewer and fewer gains. Diminishing returns as they say.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11,307

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,182
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,073
    Thanked in
    5,461 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Usual cruise is 200-250 test EW. I still need an AI even at that low a dose. Sometimes I will throw in a *little* mast (libido) or npp (joints), completely based on feelz. I prefer daily slin pins subq for all my injections.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    At that low dose, you definitely should not need an AI to control estrogen unless you are super sensitive. Please keep in mind that AI are drugs and have sides too. Like effecting cholesterol.

    But that is a true cruise and I think you are doing it right.

    I have run test cyp low dose divided in two (sunday & Wed) but with Primo...did that at 500 mg a week. Was good.

    When I am "blasting" it's only a 1k mg a week total. I never run super high doses...increased sides with fewer and fewer gains. Diminishing returns as they say.
    The only reason I started using arimidex when I was cruising on 200mg per week was because my bloodwork showed my E2 out of range by a good bit. It only took 0.25mg twice a week to get it back in range.

    I also think the fact that I was pinning only twice a week versus every day now has kept
    My E2 lower


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5,990

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,436
    Thanked in
    1,422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WetStuffRedStuff View Post
    The only reason I started using arimidex when I was cruising on 200mg per week was because my bloodwork showed my E2 out of range by a good bit. It only took 0.25mg twice a week to get it back in range.

    I also think the fact that I was pinning only twice a week versus every day now has kept
    My E2 lower


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah...if your hormone levels fluctuate less (up and down), it's a benefit to you.

    But pinning everyday is quite a commitment.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    I donít mind it. When Iím cycle I run short esters and pin everyday also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    salvaje1028's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    4475266

    Quote Originally Posted by WetStuffRedStuff View Post
    The only reason I started using arimidex when I was cruising on 200mg per week was because my bloodwork showed my E2 out of range by a good bit. It only took 0.25mg twice a week to get it back in range.

    I also think the fact that I was pinning only twice a week versus every day now has kept
    My E2 lower


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With 200 mg your e2 was out of range you said but did you feel any side effect or just decided because of blood test?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    Quote Originally Posted by salvaje1028 View Post
    With 200 mg your e2 was out of range you said but did you feel any side effect or just decided because of blood test?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I felt off... I had an increase in anxiety and my erections were almost non existent. Then I got blood work which confirmed it was high.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    49

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Cruise is 250 test with 250 deca. Blast is whatever I decide to do run. Right now itís 600 dhb, 200 test cyp, with 100mg adrol a day for the first 4 weeks. This is going to be for 15 weeks.

    How long have you been cruising on 250 test and deca? any issues with blood work or anything else?

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    92

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    About tree fiddy

  13. #13
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    492

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    431
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    Rep Points
    10096910

    Quote Originally Posted by justanoob View Post
    How long have you been cruising on 250 test and deca? any issues with blood work or anything else?
    Been cruising on test and deca for about 4 years. No issues at all.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    WetStuffRedStuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    95
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    6293129

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyskidmark View Post
    About tree fiddy
    Cool


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BigDaddy35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    292

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points
    1500100

    My E was high when I got bloods done for my dr to start me on trt. So he started me on 0.5 mg adex x2 week and test 200 mg/week. Thinking I knew what he was talking about I listened against my better judgement and it crashed my E. I felt like shit, and just dropped the Adex. Within a few days I felt my body correcting itself. Now I just do 200mg/ week for trt and nothing else. Never felt better. When I blast 500/600 just depends on the dose test I have on hand.

Similar Threads

  1. If you over-dose an injection, when should you re-dose?
    By aceyyy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2017, 12:15 PM
  2. Short High Dose or Long Low Dose Orals
    By ForemanDan in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 05:51 AM
  3. Does a higher dose of test always require a higher dose ofAI?
    By criticalben1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:24 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 08:20 AM
  5. More frequent low dose pins vs less freq high dose
    By nuttz51 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums