• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beligas

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Beligas...Does anyone have experience with this brand? Thoughts on quality? Have you tried orals and oils? Does anyone know the carrier oil? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Beligas...Does anyone have experience with this brand? Thoughts on quality? Have you tried orals and oils? Does anyone know the carrier oil? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Max runs it! I have some tren hex and anavar from them but haven’t had a chance to run it yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are one of those Eastern Europe pharmaceutical companies that may or may not be making steroids legally. Like most of those companies like Alpha Pharma, Pharmacom, Balkan, ect.. if what you have or can get is legit, it's probably top of the line. With that, it's also going to be expensive.

Don't quote me on any of that.

I have run Beligas. Good gh, dick pills , AI, no complaints. Definitely wouldn’t think twice about runinng again. Haven’t ran oils yet.

Max

The answer to your question bro is "it depends". What I mean by that is Beligas is one of those companies that has about 10 different Brewers and suppliers. Therefore you never know if all the different Brewers are being honest, and putting what they're supposed to put in the bottle inside of it.

Bottom line is no difference between Beligas or any other UGL...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I’ve ran a few of there Tabs and liked the results. Had no reason to suspect anything was underdosed or the wrong drug. I would use them again. If what big mills says is correct then stick to a source you trust that’s selling Beligas and just buy through one place. Just my opinion though.

I've got a decent chub on right now from one Beligas proviron 20mg.
Proof enough for me.

Gonna order some oils now, will report in a month

It’s not....because I ordered them and they are 10mgs..everywhere I see is 10mgs...so it actually wasn’t a question but thanks

20 mg
after the third dose I got a headache

still chubby though after a night's sleep (not great sleep, not the worst ever)

20 mg
after the third dose I got a headache

still chubby though after a night's sleep (not great sleep, not the worst ever)

Not being a dick but it sounds more like you have an ED pill rather than Proviron.

Only thing I've used from them is there Cytomel but it's legit as it comes! Scale was dropping everyday!

Definitely. Everyone upcharges the shit outta their gear. PM ME for a direct.

The only way you can do that is if it's quality and I can vouch it is.

"Not being a dick but it sounds more like you have an ED pill rather than Proviron."

So I guess according to you Beligas is putting ED pills in Proviron bottles then.
Ok that's one downvote from you for Beligas.

Rats-- just got $650 worth of Beligas oils in the mail today. How could I be so stupid?

Only thing I've used from them is there Cytomel but it's legit as it comes! Scale was dropping everyday!
A number of their Tabs have proven to be valuable in my own work. I should not have worried about the dosage or the medication utilized. If given the chance, I'd use them again. Beligas should only be purchased from a trusted source if the primary mills are correct. This, of course, is just my opinion.

dordle

Rather than Proviron, your condition sounds more like that of someone using an ED medication. However, the only product I've used from them is Cytomel, and it's as genuine as they come! Every day, I saw a decrease in my weight!

octordle

Get Shredded!
I've used beligus Anavar, Clen and test E. Got blood work on it. I actually have a little bit of their anavar left. It's super solid but NOT worth the price. Once I discovered how good our forum sponsors are I realized I'd never pay that kind of money for shit again. Not when we have sponsors here that are just as good for 1/2 the cost.

This thread hasn’t been active in over a year lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I nearly pulled the trigger on a Beligas order before finding the forum but couldn't make peace with the price. Same stuff with sponsors here is nearly half the cost. Just means more money to go around elsewhere...

The big difference between Beligas and cheaper ugl stuff is that Beligas is produced with high-end methods & quality control.
There are no guarantees even with Big Pharma (how many recalls & law suits do those brands have?).
What I can tell you is that China is smothered in lead pollution, raws or final product should be screened & ugls arent testing for lead.

The larger companies that have longevity, are typically much more careful about the product they produce simply because they have more to lose than the little guys who pop-up for 1-2 years, then disappear and re-brand.

Nothing is a guarantee in this world. Research and make your own decisions.

Im going with some items from Beligas & Odin for my next cycle.
The guys I know that have used Beligas say its the cat's ass.

I'll be logging it and let you guys know what my experience is like.

Alpha Pharma is not european company, they are based in India.
No way they are licensed company in Europe, the only licensed company in Europe is Balkan, Pharmacom is UGL.
Have used balken & alpha pharma both legit. Have no experience with beligas.but heard good & bad reviews. All depends the source I would say.

They are one of those Eastern Europe pharmaceutical companies that may or may not be making steroids legally. Like most of those companies like Alpha Pharma, Pharmacom, Balkan, ect.. if what you have or can get is legit, it's probably top of the line. With that, it's also going to be expensive.

Don't quote me on any of that.
Yes very expensive, I seen some test run at 85$

The big difference between Beligas and cheaper ugl stuff is that Beligas is produced with high-end methods & quality control.
There are no guarantees even with Big Pharma (how many recalls & law suits do those brands have?).
What I can tell you is that China is smothered in lead pollution, raws or final product should be screened & ugls arent testing for lead.

The larger companies that have longevity, are typically much more careful about the product they produce simply because they have more to lose than the little guys who pop-up for 1-2 years, then disappear and re-brand.

Nothing is a guarantee in this world. Research and make your own decisions.

Im going with some items from Beligas & Odin for my next cycle.
The guys I know that have used Beligas say its the cat's ass.

I'll be logging it and let you guys know what my experience is like.
Appreciate the input, Fletcher. From a quality control perspective, it does make sense that with higher stringency comes higher cost. That much is admirable/appreciable. I guess I have been of the mind that even among big pharma names, plenty of items have been recalled for violating safety guidelines. Tons coming out of China has been, well, not known to have the same standards so it becomes a lesser of 2 evils. Top dollar counterfeits are worse than a week of yellow shitstorms since you get dicked down twice. You are spot on with the turnover rate in the industry and it is one of the most trust crippling aspects to deal with. In a perfect world, we could have UGLs that would pump out accurately dosed vials and tabs and be in it for the long haul but that is not the world in which we live. Nothing is worse than losing a top-notch source. That said, I will be watching your log with enthusiasm and hope the gods bless you with glorious gains. Provided it is the "cat's ass", I may just set aside my discomfort with the price tag and jump in on some fast-acting oils. Wasn't trash talking your wares by any stretch, so I hope it was not received that way.

Beligas, a long time producer. If you are dealing with them direct (as a distributor) its expensive to even get a distributorship. A HUGE deposit is required upfront. They don't want just anybody distributing for them. The real Beligas products are very popular, hence the counterfeits.
We decided to pursue a distributorship with them because of a large domestic demand for their products. There are many customers out there who won't touch a $40 vial of test, they want GMP products, and they have peace of mind running Beligas. Is it the most cost-effective brand for a cycle? No.
Just like there are people who drive Mercedes and wouldn't be caught dead in a Toyota. Both companies make a great vehicle, but every customer has different product perceptions and experiences, and they buy what they perceive to be the best for them.
Our goal has always been to accommodate every customer with a quality product that fits their expectations.
If you want to give Beligas a try, ASF members get 15% off until the 14th, no minimum purchase required :) Orders over $300 ship free!
15 AUGUST FINAL.jpgbeligas announcement.jpg

Back