• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JP'S Anadrol Color??

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
May be a silly question but I'm asking anyway. I ordered a few hundred Anadrol 50 from the Pal a month ago and of course I received them and they were white. I've received good feedback so I'm not questioning the validity but this month I ordered a few hundred more and I received them (of course) but this time they were all blue in color. Is this a normal practice with him? I don't want to bog him down with stupid questions because he's always so busy so I figured I'd ask here. Is this normal? Does he typically change colors on tabs? The packaging with the black pouches and large square stickers with all of the info on it are identical to the first batch, just different color. Can anyone help or verify? Thanks.

jayflex

May be a silly question but I'm asking anyway. I ordered a few hundred Anadrol 50 from the Pal a month ago and of course I received them and they were white. I've received good feedback so I'm not questioning the validity but this month I ordered a few hundred more and I received them (of course) but this time they were all blue in color. Is this a normal practice with him? I don't want to bog him down with stupid questions because he's always so busy so I figured I'd ask here. Is this normal? Does he typically change colors on tabs? The packaging with the black pouches and large square stickers with all of the info on it are identical to the first batch, just different color. Can anyone help or verify? Thanks.

jayflex

Hey good morning, I have been using JuicePal pretty much exclusively since he was a private source so minimum 2 years, like you said he is a stand up guy, best products/prices/t/a& he cares about what the customers put in their bodies, probably more than they themselves do lol but what I’m saying is everything is exactly what it says, precise dosing, honestly haven’t picked up my test cyp from Walgreens in months. Anyways over the years I’ve had his orals change from caps to tabs, with different sizes, 3 different color scheme bags, etc..., always are what he says. I would contact him directly and ask though to be sure bc the anadrol tablet I got in January are a light pale yellow. My Arimidex tablets are light blue though. I know this doesn’t answer your question but just reach out to him.

Back