• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Deca trt

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At 200 mgs a week will this add bloating or just joint relief?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 200 mgs a week will this add bloating or just joint relief?

I’m curious as to this bloating everyone talks about with deca. I’ve ran it many times and have veins coming down my forehead still lol
I think people mistake bloating on certain things with them having a poor diet and holding water..
I’d say if your looking for joint relief 100mg would even be fine.

everyone is different, some people never have gyno or dick issues, I ran deca a bunch low dose 200mg weekly was good for joint relief but I really didnt see the same bulk and bloat like running deca ove 600mgs weekly

The differences that I've personally noticed between 200 and 100 a week deca was water and a higher BP, from the water.
No change in terms of joint pain/relief.

My TRT is 50 mg Test, 50 mg deca. I normally go back to 100 mg of Test-only, but I feel much better w/ this.
After I do bloods while on this for a while (month or two) I'll decide if I just want to keep it as this.
Even at this low dose, my joints and tendons/ligaments are feeling much better.

If test is 200; 100mg Deca could work.

Max

I run 150mg Deca almost year for shoulder pain, I do not see any bloating issues.

Yeah. Such a low dose I never notice until going higher.

Max

if you have a really painful joint get a cortisone shot

20 years of swinging a hammer gave me awful tennis elbow. It’s ridiculous some days. Deca even at high doses was novelty at best. Prednisone shots are where it’s at for me. Couple a year at most for flares and I’m better off than taking norco.

yeah man- I run it @ 200 cruising and it helps tremendously w/ the joints. But only run it @ 400 blasting. At these dosages, never had a problem w/ bloating- guess we ARE all diff.

yeah man- I run it @ 200 cruising and it helps tremendously w/ the joints. But only run it @ 400 blasting. At these dosages, never had a problem w/ bloating- guess we ARE all diff.

What your cruise dose of test and blast dose of test @?

If you're on TRT then I assume you're looking at lower, steady doses without cycling. I was on 200 mg trt per week and went to 120 mg test with 120 deca. Still getting steady gains but not really feeling an improvement in my joints. Have been on this for about 3 weeks so I'll give it at least 3 more and reevaluate.

Most of the bloat from deca comes from diet in my opinion. Deca is typically seen as the standard for "bulking" steroids, and when guys run it.. they are packing on the calories and sodium. You're going to hold water regardless what you run. So it gets the reputation of being a wet compound. I think anyone that has run it while in a calorie deficit, or have a very clean diet, would agree.

If you're on TRT then I assume you're looking at lower, steady doses without cycling. I was on 200 mg trt per week and went to 120 mg test with 120 deca. Still getting steady gains but not really feeling an improvement in my joints. Have been on this for about 3 weeks so I'll give it at least 3 more and reevaluate.
Yeah man- that's the worst thing about deca- it take FOREVER to really help ur joints, but u should start feeling improvements anytime now. it usually takes 4-6 weeks too help, but it's worth the wait imo.

Back