• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any feedback ?

I've placed one order there not the fastest to respond to email but once I paid them shipping was very fast and good quality imo I will use them again in the near future hope it helps

I've placed one order there not the fastest to respond to email but once I paid them shipping was very fast and good quality imo I will use them again in the near future hope it helps
Hi Billy,
Thank for your review! We had several days off for Chinese new year, so communication was delayed, we will do better!!

PPD

Second order of raws went very smooth fast response to the order and like the first order it was shipped either the day I paid or the day after I can't ask for much more from shipping I can't comment on quality of this order but was very happy with the first orders quality especially the mast e so I'm happy to continue using them.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Second order of raws went very smooth fast response to the order and like the first order it was shipped either the day I paid or the day after I can't ask for much more from shipping I can't comment on quality of this order but was very happy with the first orders quality especially the mast e so I'm happy to continue using them.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reviews, it's our honor to offer service!

PPD

See some mixed reviewz??
Actually just seen this source..
So just looking into them.
Many are good..
Several are negative review wise!?!?!

I personally wouldn't order from someone with a Gmail addy.

Back