• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming back to church. Looking for .02’s…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s been some time since I’ve been to church. Hoping to hear good .02’s on the primo here. My primo source has run dry.

Everything from GC I've tried have all been fantastic. I still haven't tried primo tho. I'm sure more will chime in here soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have never used it but there is a mass spec thread that is posted here where it was tested some months back . It was reported to be dosed right where it should be if that’s what you want to know . Now if you’re asking about pip or anything like that I can’t help you but all of his products have always treated my right .

Never tried their Primo. But had great experiences with GC, really loved their Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GC’s reputation speaks very loudly and for itself, just take a look through the sponsor page. You can’t go wrong with anything he sells.

Thanks for all your input! I’ve ran a handful of gc’s oils. Just not primo. But have always had good things to say on what I have ran. It seems as I’ll just have to give it a go and maybe throw up a log on it!!

Love the primo, love the DHB, love the tren, love the masteron, love the atipp, the npp, the orals. If I'm not mistaken he sent the primo in and had it tested and it was GTG. That's my .02

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! Seems as if I’ve found what I’m looking for!

Love the primo, love the DHB, love the tren, love the masteron, love the atipp, the npp, the orals. If I'm not mistaken he sent the primo in and had it tested and it was GTG. That's my .02

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I always enjoy it but my patience runs thin and I just up the Test😎

Back