• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC-157 and TB-500

Wolves

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
never ran these peptides before wanted to know a good protocol to help with my back pain

whats the dosage for bpc-157 & tb-500?

also half lives and injection frequency?

yo, glad to see this thread opened up, i actually have most of my bpc and tb4 ordered, just waiting on the rest to get here before starting. So i can't back up any of this with any specific data other than google research, but I'm going to run 500/500mcg bpc/tb in the morning and 500mcg tb at night for a total of 500mcg of bpc-157 and 1mg of tb-500 per day. I'm gonna run this for 7+ weeks. I say 7+ because what i bought will last 49 days, but i am going to taper UP to the full amount, as i do with anything that i put into my body. This climb will give me about one or two extra weeks in the cycle.

I'm super pumped to get this going as i have a fucked up knee and shoulder and I have never heard anything but greatness about these peptides.

I'll be back to share my experience with you and I hope you do the same!

I ran my bpc-157 at 250 mcg twice a day. I did this for about 3 weeks for knee pain and shoulder pain and seemed to help a lot. Never ran the tb-500 but I read it goes together like peanut butter and jelly.

A very basic protocol is 125-250mcgs of BPC 1-2x per day IM near the injury or specific area you want to target, but if injured, not directly in the injured tissue, rather near it.

TB500 is often run 2-5mgs per week in total. Some guys do 1 mega shot all at once. SubQ or IM.

Likewise what I have seen work well is many clients of mine might run say 250mcgs of BPC157 1x per day and also at the same time run 500-750mcgs of the TB500 and they will either go IM with the combo or SubQ and it still works very well.

For me I truly feel like the IM route works slightly better, but I do know in many studies that many peptides absorb just as well SubQ. So that will be a personal choice how you decide to run this.

A very basic protocol is 125-250mcgs of BPC 1-2x per day IM near the injury or specific area you want to target, but if injured, not directly in the injured tissue, rather near it.

TB500 is often run 2-5mgs per week in total. Some guys do 1 mega shot all at once. SubQ or IM.

Likewise what I have seen work well is many clients of mine might run say 250mcgs of BPC157 1x per day and also at the same time run 500-750mcgs of the TB500 and they will either go IM with the combo or SubQ and it still works very well.

For me I truly feel like the IM route works slightly better, but I do know in many studies that many peptides absorb just as well SubQ. So that will be a personal choice how you decide to run this.
I run almost exactly.
Bcp superior imo and experience. I use sub q in area like my wrist then inflammation goes away and use in Lower back fat. I was looking at surgery and was cured after suffering for months with hardly no movement without pain.

Great on tendons too. Tb 500 I just use for extra.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

TB500 5mg once a week for 8 weeks is magical.
Every muscle knot in your body will be gone in 24-48 hours.
Bpc will do nothing for your back pain. Bpc is for tears. I took a shit ton of bpc for tendinitis and it did dick.
Body tempering with a heavy 150lb tempering roller will fix your back. Tourniquet tempering will fix any arm tendinitis. Guys are just too lazy to research how.
My wife does trigger point dry needling on my back which fixes any tightness.

I did the following for my back

BPC 157 at 250mcg x2 = 3.5mg wk
TB 500 at 5mg x2 = 10mg wk

I ran this for around 10 weeks. You can run it shorter if it heals faster.

I injured my thumb which swelled up recently and only ran BPC 157 and TB500 at same dose as above for only 20 days since it healed quickly.

Rock On

Also to add in, some of you might not know this.

I have had clients with vision or eye problems use drops of Mixed BPC into the eyes and it can correct various issues dealing with vision, tics, etc.

Also you can drink the BPC. It is very effective in people with IBS, digestive orders, intestinal issues, etc.

I have seen it cure both eye and intestinal issues in clients, that otherwise could not find relief.

Also you guys should google and research Alpha Thymosin.

This is the next step in miracle drugs/peptides. Many people cannot source it. It is invaluable just like BPC and TB are.

Hey brother. How did the tb 500 work out for you? If it's been solid, what site did you buy from? I'm considering trying it for the first time due to some lingering pains from old injuries.

Back