• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren acetate for women

ghostman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok my brothers I have a question on dosage for women. Right now my girl is taking 100mg. I wouldn't go any higher. Any thoughts?

In the 90's I learned from Dan Duchaine never to go over 1-200mgs per week total for a male.

Now to see women taking it, imo is awful. It's your choice, but I would never let a female client take it.

Tren is just such a bad drug for emotional and psychological issues. The more I have learned about it over 25+ years in this sport, the more I despise it.

I have seen so many serious psych issues from users, whether it be depression, anxiety, paranoia, nasty acne that causes worse body dysmorphia and depression in users, which resorts them to accutane, which resorts them to more sides.

My vote is for Zero tren for a female. To each his own.

Yeah, I don't think OP is going to get too much love for this idea.

In for pics though! *PROVE* she needs tren! :D

whats wrong with ANAVAR? or tbol, winstrol or NPP ... Tren is too harsh imo.

Yea Multi I was thinking the same thing. Anyone have a answer on how it would effect a women's libido?

Forgot to say this....I took her off. She is taking 20mg anava now. Thinking EQ maybe...

Yea Multi I was thinking the same thing. Anyone have a answer on how it would effect a women's libido?

Did you check the "femchem" section? Also, you might PM gymprincess and see if she replies. I haven't seen her online in quite some time though. But she may be checking pm's.

In the 90's I learned from Dan Duchaine never to go over 1-200mgs per week total for a male.

Now to see women taking it, imo is awful. It's your choice, but I would never let a female client take it.

Tren is just such a bad drug for emotional and psychological issues. The more I have learned about it over 25+ years in this sport, the more I despise it.

I have seen so many serious psych issues from users, whether it be depression, anxiety, paranoia, nasty acne that causes worse body dysmorphia and depression in users, which resorts them to accutane, which resorts them to more sides.

My vote is for Zero tren for a female. To each his own.
I agree with this completely. In fact a buddy of mine his dad owns a cow Farm. Well 60 days before the cows go to the slaughter house they will be 1600lbs and that's when they start giving them Tren and in 60 days the cows go from 1600 to 2000lbs. So I always thought if it did that to a 1600 pound cow what the hell does it do to a 200 lb human????

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Does she plan on still identifying as a woman after this 100mg tren run? Lmao. I would be terrified to come home if my wife was on tren. She’d prolly rape me. I don’t ever go over 200mg tren ace per week. It is perfect at that dose for my recomp which is its only purpose for me. I always feel kinda flat on it and even at 200mg I’m a schizophrenic serial killer rapist in progress.

I don’t know how some of you guys still have homes and jobs after running moderate/high dose tren.

Primo and low test and low var . Tren equals little penis for woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is running Primo at around 90 mg a week total.

Great results. Little sides.

I have thought on changing up with like Npp, winstrol, or test p.

But! Why change shit that's working. Taking a chance with another compound. IDK how she would react on something else?

So, not broke, don't fix it.

Tren? Is a monster.

Always consider a compound and what you want to get out of it and the goals. IDK you girl but not sure why Tren and the goals behind it. And will it be worth the risk??

Primo and low test and low var . Tren equals little penis for woman
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small penis............
OH SHIT!! :boobs:

Last edited:
Unless she wants a dick. A woman shouldn’t take tren

100mg is some seriously irresponsible shit. My girl ran ace but she topped out at 10mg eod. That's after tapering up over weeks from 3mg eod to see how she reacted.

Back