Asf hat in hand.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 240
  1. #196
    Senior Member
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,949
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,260
    Thanked in
    818 Posts
    Rep Points
    32105231

    OK stink-finally got it done- not much, but times are tough my friend- Good Luck bro!

  2. #197
    Senior Member
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,949
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,260
    Thanked in
    818 Posts
    Rep Points
    32105231

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Lol

    But honestly very generous. Idk who has money to throw around.

    Would hate to guess wrongly.

    Hats off to the person who did a solid for a bro.

    Maybe GSD?

    A solid pegging is in order.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on man- we all know it was Lex-lol

  3. #198
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,406
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570690082

    I had a few guesses as to who. But then I canned wondering as I felt a wrong guess is a low blow to the generous person who helped me. U all did. And it means alot. Times are tuff. Not just for your ol Stink. But we all feel that. And to think someone put their probs aside. To aid in mine. I just can't forget what yall done.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  4. #199
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,353
    Thanked in
    6,498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" -Karl Marx

  5. #200
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,795
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    I had a few guesses as to who. But then I canned wondering as I felt a wrong guess is a low blow to the generous person who helped me. U all did. And it means alot. Times are tuff. Not just for your ol Stink. But we all feel that. And to think someone put their probs aside. To aid in mine. I just can't forget what yall done.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    whoever dropped 800 is definitely a god dude just looking to help another person out, and didnt care what others thought just did it out of the kindness of their heart

  6. #201
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,406
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570690082

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    whoever dropped 800 is definitely a god dude just looking to help another person out, and didnt care what others thought just did it out of the kindness of their heart
    Yea I was hoping they would pm me but my guess is they're very humble.
    Who ever you are. I thank you sincerely.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  7. #202
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,178
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iím guess whoever did it is probably good at multitasking and slacking off at the same time.... just a guess 😉



    either way, dude is a great ally to have.

  8. #203
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,406
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570690082

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Iím guess whoever did it is probably good at multitasking and slacking off at the same time.... just a guess



    either way, dude is a great ally to have.
    Multi. U fuck. Was that really u? If so. U better wear 2 pairs of boxers cause if we cross paths I'm sucking the dick right off ur body. No homo. All bromo
    Stink no! No! Lol

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,926

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,353
    Thanked in
    6,498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Multi. U fuck. Was that really u? If so. U better wear 2 pairs of boxers cause if we cross paths I'm sucking the dick right off ur body. No homo. All bromo
    Stink no! No! Lol

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I'm sure if it was an anonymous donation, it was anonymous for a reason. Probably a really good reason.

    I will say that there are some VERY good dudes here at ASF. I've seen us pull together on several occasions, like Gibbs getting custody of his daughter, etc. We punch one another in the balls a lot, but we take care of each other.

  10. #205
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    480158

    Ok ok, Ill admit it, I am the one who gave 800 dollars but....
    The thing is I meant to give 80, so stink, here is what I need you to do, send me back 720, ok?
    lmk if you are cool with this and Ill tell you where to send.
    Thanks bro.
    Last edited by Insane Intensity; 03-02-2021 at 04:00 PM.

  11. #206
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    480158

    damn bro, that is quite generous of you
    it makes sense though as you said you have had the same condition
    way to look out for others
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I'm sure if it was an anonymous donation, it was anonymous for a reason. Probably a really good reason.

    I will say that there are some VERY good dudes here at ASF. I've seen us pull together on several occasions, like Gibbs getting custody of his daughter, etc. We punch one another in the balls a lot, but we take care of each other.

  12. #207
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    2,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    949
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,362
    Thanked in
    775 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Must be a swell guy whoever did it
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  13. #208
    Senior Member
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    580

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    511
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points
    8171486

    I threw a little in the bucket, hope you get better dude. You boyz are hilarious.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #209
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,178
    Thanked in
    4,811 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    here stink. Watch and absorb this information.


    youíll thank me later.

    also any of you other guys... watch it. Who knows, mayhaps it changes your future... mayhaps.

  15. #210
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,449

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,406
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    1570690082

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post



    here stink. Watch and absorb this information.


    youíll thank me later.

    also any of you other guys... watch it. Who knows, mayhaps it changes your future... mayhaps.
    Within 10 seconds I got "the secret" vibe. Is that what I'm in for. Still gonna give it a go.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Similar Threads

  1. Fractured Hand
    By Derka84 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-02-2020, 12:14 PM
  2. First hand DNP advice
    By bababoeyasf in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2017, 09:18 PM
  3. Hand Job $5
    By Paranoid Fitness in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 02:15 AM
  4. Leg day and running do no go hand in hand.
    By Wagonman in forum Training
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums