• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asf hat in hand.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As many of you guys know. I've been struggling with a big disgusting ass problem.
Someone mentioned making a gofundme and others seemed to agree. I really didn't and don't know how or what to think. Other than appreciation. I feel a sense of shame or embarrassment because. I don't make much. Actually I'm in the under 25k a year range. And with missing work due to the condition. Things only get worse. Had to give up my second job twice this year. I try. But it keeps getting out of control.
I feel like you guys are actually willing to help
But please know that I don't expect a thing. I've only ever come here to be here. Not to gain from you financially.
I set up the go f me page. And I'll link it below.

https://gofund.me/6c823c30

Thank you guys so much. From me and my family.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Dug in my tip jar and found some sheckles for a brother

hope it helps reaching your goal brutha

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

checks in the mail- so to speak- give me a few days bro- have to do a little sneaking around- find the wifey"s stash- won't take long!(my little girl takes me right too it-lol)

Go f me from asf is truly the cupcake I needed. Straight to my ass as my mother would say.
Brothers. I honestly can't express how grateful I am for your help and support. Here and there I'd put up an ass pic for shock value or to be a silly bastard. But I never expected this to come from it. The idea that I'll have something to drop on a surgeon is so relieving.
Thank u guys again from the bottom of my heart. One of these days I'll be able to get a Pic of my son sitting in my lap. Which isn't currently possible. And I'm gonna owe that pleasure to you. My brother's at ASF.

checks in the mail- so to speak- give me a few days bro- have to do a little sneaking around- find the wifey"s stash- won't take long!(my little girl takes me right too it-lol)
Oh no HR don't get ur ass in a bind.
And thanks for the tip. I gotta remember that soon with the boy. He's gonna be a spy for me.
Now tell daddy where mommy hides the chocolate and we can split it lmao

There's a bunch of good bros here that are willing to help others in need.

IML Gear Cream!
So.... do you always have sideburns only on one side of your face? Lol

you look like a Quentin Tarantino character. Haha

alright bud. Get your ass fixed ASAP so we can see some gainz

So.... do you always have sideburns only on one side of your face? Lol

you look like a Quentin Tarantino character. Haha

alright bud. Get your ass fixed ASAP so we can see some gainz
I wish that was my monkey tail beard but my ol lady would leave me for any NBA player if I did. She was pissed I used that as a photo. Thanks milf man!

I really can't believe what u guys are doing for your ol boy stink. I didn't see this coming. Thank you guys so much.

Serious gains coming when this storm is over.

Asf pit crew for life!

And if you're a good boy I may throw in one of those doughnut pillows they give after hemorrhoid surgery.

I dont know what's worse, you baitin for a gofundme page or these sorry fucks for buying into it lol. What are you really raising money for, you pay people to ass rape you with baseball bats? Now you're broke because to took the fucking of your life lol. Literally and figuratively

This has got to be one of the funniest and saddest things I've ever seen at the same time. Try this, pal rape your own ass lol. You'll save money

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the title, "please help my raped asshole"? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, who was willing to take the picture? Was dude proud of his work and wanted a pic for all his friends?

We did some damage to some chomo asshole in prison but God damn man that's a beauty

Was it a baseball bat or a 6'9" Russian with the fist the size of a bowling ball?

- - - Updated - - -

That mother fucker is shredded lol

- - - Updated - - -

Elbow deep that Russian went lol

- - - Updated - - -

I could zing these off all night lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I take it he didn't understand a lick of English lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you scream stop or did you likey?

- - - Updated - - -

That's a no lube fuckin there lol

Post that on a social media platform and take a poll. Title "what do you think happened to this asshole"? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Was it a truck stop encounter? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man im in tears. I got zingers for days for that beat up beauty

My money's on the Russian with bowling ball fists lol

- - - Updated - - -
That or anal beads the size of grapefruits lol

Back