• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asf hat in hand.

IML Gear Cream!
Stink I only did a 6 month stretch and I had PO’s up my ass for two years after. Constantly having to drop urines, constantly had uninvited visits at work(gym), random searches at my home. If he did do 22 it would be 10 times worse because he would automatically be considered high risk. He’s completely full of shit period. I’m sorry he’s stepping all over your thread bro but apparently the dumbfuck doesn’t realize he just keeps bumping up to the top which only benefits you Stink. Lol

Lol @ 6 months. Soft
None of that makes any sense. High risk inmates DO get out lol. Moron makes it sound like high risk is a life sentence. Stupid comment

Last edited:
He just wants to be recognized. He's felt left out. Dumb shit

"Your time is up. Wait you can't leave cuz you're high risk even though your time is up" dumb fuck lol

Your pussy ass probably had low level drug charges. Lol @ 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

And you were probably a 'boy' in there too. You seem the type. Needy little fuck

- - - Updated - - -

SOFT

Lol @ 6 months. Soft
None of that makes any sense. High risk inmates DO get out lol. Moron makes it sound like high risk is a life sentence. Stupid comment

Never said high risk inmate tough guy. Please re read. And yes big man everyone that gets out of prison and is on paper, which you would be unless you made a deal to be a rat while in there, is put into categories which is mostly determined by risk to repeat and risk to others. Wanna keep running your mouth now? Oh and no doing six months doesn’t make me weak bud. It just means I was able to afford a real attorney and not have to defend myself on the states dime like yourself. Sometimes you get what you pay for bud. Live and learn

I said keep quiet boy. Needy little fuck. Oh I had my own attorneys. They can only do so much with the charges and evidence they have. Dumb fuck. Just had to chime in huh boy? Yous a boy

Last edited:
Your pussy ass probably had low level drug charges. Lol @ 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

And you were probably a 'boy' in there too. You seem the type. Needy little fuck

- - - Updated - - -

SOFT

And what did Billybadass do to get 22years???? Please do tell. Lmk Murder with your bare hands? Or maybe a high level heroin dealer and because your black you got 22? Which is it? Tell the truth!!

6 months is soft. Low level street punk. Boy

- - - Updated - - -

WEAK

- - - Updated - - -

Nah no murder lol. Moron

- - - Updated - - -

Yous a boy. Probably did some shit to get in pc your whole time

First 3 days you tuck tail. Promise
6 months. County time I'm sure lmao. No wait. You had shock time. God damn classic

6 months is soft. Low level street punk. Boy

- - - Updated - - -

WEAK

- - - Updated - - -

Nah no murder lol. Moron

- - - Updated - - -

Yous a boy. Probably did some shit to get in pc your whole time

Lex why won’t you answer any real question I ask you? Are you ashamed? I’ve ask you several and you refuse to answer. I’ll just take what you really did to get 22 years? Did you touch children? Is it the black heroin thing I mentioned? Cmon dude it’s the internet. Make up some more bullshit and post it like it’s real!!! Fucking Troll.

Shock time in a low level camp lol

- - - Updated - - -

Touching kids? That's cute. Why am I not surprised a chump like you would think of that

- - - Updated - - -

You should be fucked around just for thinking that

- - - Updated - - -

Low level boy. And who said I was black? Lol unreal this chump

Anytime touching kids is mentioned that should be an auto ban

- - - Updated - - -

If the mods were worth a fuck they'd agree to that as most if not all of them have kids. Get your shit together mods

- - - Updated - - -

Ban anyone who mentions or jokes about that. Cunts

- - - Updated - - -

If the mods were worth a fuck they'd agree to that as most if not all of them have kids. Get your shit together mods
I recall you mentioning touching kids

Shock time in a low level camp lol

- - - Updated - - -

Touching kids? That's cute. Why am I not surprised a chump like you would think of that

- - - Updated - - -

You should be fucked around just for thinking that

- - - Updated - - -

Low level boy

Again avoiding the question bro! Why! It doesn’t take that long to Google what crimes give you 22 years. Cmon Troll. What did you do? And BTW I’m sure there are tough convicts in there bud but I can guarantee you are not one of them. Most are bitches just like you. Again your not in prison anymore. Your out in the real world where real things happen. I hope you figure it out before you really get put in your place.

Get rid of that piece of fuck

- - - Updated - - -

No one has the balls to step to me and put me in my place. No one

- - - Updated - - -

I'd bet my all my bank accounts you wouldn't either. And my house. Ya boy

- - - Updated - - -

6 month chomo

You're proud of that comment, aren't ya? You need dealt with for it

IML Gear Cream!
I'll repeat. No one steps to me. That's a guarantee. No one from this forum would step to me. Especially a boy like you

I promise you my training regimen is unlike most. You definitely couldn't hang with my training sessions. Little boy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ban anyone who mentions or jokes about that. Cunts

Welp since your bitch ass won’t answer I personally have to assume YOU ARE A KID TOUCHER!!! Sorry bud but that’s just what I think. Prove me otherwise Pedo bitch. Actually you know what please don’t prove me wrong. From now on when I see you stupid posts I’ll just save myself a ton of time and say don’t bother because it’s just that kid touching troll again. Thanks for the very Informative discussion Lex. At least now I know. 🤙🤙🤙

And I'm OLD lol

- - - Updated - - -

Still talking about touching kids. You need raped

- - - Updated - - -

Then killed

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to slice your throat for those comments

- - - Updated - - -

Bleed out slow, chump

- - - Updated - - -

Mods are gonna sit back and let's this bitch talk about touching kids? Pit or not that's totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

Someone will deal with you for that. I wish it could be me. I'd rape and kill you slowly for it

- - - Updated - - -

Just when I thought @hfo3 had balls. He let's this continue.

I promise you my training regimen is unlike most. You definitely couldn't hang with my training sessions. Little boy

Well there Lex the kid toucher. There are a few here that actually know what I did for a living is real so you have no idea how stupid you are making yourself look right now. You keep it up tough guy cause therez just no way I could step up to the untrained convict kid toucher. Nope your a real badass!!! Lmao

Another disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

And he says it again lol. Bitch made

- - - Updated - - -

I'll rape and kill you slowly dude. Talk about touching kids to a man's face see what happens. Little cunt

- - - Updated - - -

@HFO3 deal with this guy. He likes to joke about touching kids. Cunt

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't do any time talking like that. That's for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Lol 6 months co or shock time. Soft little boy

And I'm OLD lol

- - - Updated - - -

Still talking about touching kids. You need raped

- - - Updated - - -

Then killed

- - - Updated - - -

Someone needs to slice your throat for those comments

- - - Updated - - -

Bleed out slow, chump

- - - Updated - - -

Mods are gonna sit back and let's this bitch talk about touching kids? Pit or not that's totally unacceptable

- - - Updated - - -

Someone will deal with you for that. I wish it could be me. I'd rape and kill you slowly for it

- - - Updated - - -

Just when I thought @hfo3 had balls. He let's this continue.

For someone who’s says they don’t touch kids you sure are getting defensive. An innocent man would just laugh it off. Did I touch a nerve. You talk about raping a lot too???? Hmmmmm Maybe your not a kid toucher after all. Maybe your a serial rapist!!! Now that’s something to be proud of bro!!! Either one your a really stand up guy.

Another disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll rape and kill you slowly dude. Talk about touching kids to a man's face see what happens. Little cunt

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Bamn!!!! Did you just threaten to rape and kill me idiot???? Hahahaha Get those stupid posts in while you can.

Stink your welcome!!!!!

Another disappointment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Bro do you know how stupid you sound when you base things on how much time someone does? Are you kidding me? So after you got busted for raping kids did you ask for a longer sentence so you could become a real man? I think not. Do you even comprehend how retarded that logic is? I guess whatever works for ya. BTW don’t forget to register as a sex offender in your town so everyone can keep tabs on you. It’s a big thing now. Just thought you should know before you fall back into your grove again. Night Kid toucher!!!

I suspect he was the one getting diddled by his Uncle Bad Touchy.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back