• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asf hat in hand.

IML Gear Cream!
Within 10 seconds I got "the secret" vibe. Is that what I'm in for. Still gonna give it a go.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

no secret. Just a researchable scientific approach to the power of the mind and law of attraction Mumbo jumbo that I always scoffed at.... I’ve changed my perspective a bit since then.

I didn’t mean to out anybody regarding your medical fundraiser... I just like to give multi shout outs when I can. He did a lot to help me when my little girl got sick and so did a few other guys on this board. So I can feel ya when you say you are forever grateful... I mean, I’m not sucking any wieners but I have adopted the pay it forward and pay it back mentality and I haven’t forgotten. Someday, someway I’ll make it up to the people that were there for me.

who woulda thunk, complete strangers on a juice board making deep impacts on ones life.

it truly is a brotherhood.

good luck with your ass bro. Think positive happy thoughts. Laugh a little more often and get on your knees and thank God for what you have, like that baby boy of yours. And who knows.... maybe that ass pain fades into a distant memory someday soon!!

later dude

Wheres the punch line to this thread? I mean...is this for real? I have to be missing something.

Wheres the punch line to this thread? I mean...is this for real? I have to be missing something.
No punch line. U missed it.
I'm selling used panties I wear to the gym for 3 dollars.

I’m selling mine that I wear for a whole week of gym sessions for $2.93

free market capitalism for the win!!

I’m selling mine that I wear for a whole week of gym sessions for $2.93

free market capitalism for the win!!
Do u sell ur cum socks too.
I'm in for a pair.. Used

Do u sell ur cum socks too.
I'm in for a pair.. Used

no.... I need those. Once you soak up enough loads they gain magical powers. I’ve had the same pair since I was shooting blanks so it won’t be long. Then I will rule the world.

I usually nut in whomever I'm nailing. Birth control or not. She gets the deposit.

Still kinda waitin for this punchline though.

How did this little feud start between GSD and Stink? Going out on a limb but guessing GSD started it.

giphy.gif

Get Shredded!
There's a feud?
Hope not.

No feud. No punchline.

"Did I miss something? " perhaps. No biggie.

Some of our members are aware of a health condition of mine that has been only getting worse. A joke within a joke led to some fine members here asking about it and then recommending that i start a go f me account and they would chip in towards a better treatment plan. And they came thru. It was and still is really cool.

Within all that I decided to sell my panties and that bearded bastard @Milford King
Put me out of business but undercutting my prices with his dirtier panties. Jk bout that part.

For further clarification. I don't have beef with any of our members. No one here has burned me so Words are just words (ie: lex drama)

Thanks for your curiosity and interest in this thread.
If your interested you can read up or Google.
Hidradenitis suppurativa
That's my issue. Thru my posts I'm sure you'll find some horrendous pics of my ass.
Spoiler: it ain't cute.

Hope not.

No feud. No punchline.

Some of our members are aware of a health condition of mine that has been only getting worse. A joke within a joke led to some fine members here asking about it and then recommending that i start a go f me account and they would chip in towards a better treatment plan. And they came thru. It was and still is really cool.

Within all that I decided to sell my panties and that bearded bastard @Milford King
Put me out of business but undercutting my prices with his dirtier panties. Jk bout that part.

For further clarification. I don't have beef with any of our members. No one here has burned me so Words are just words (ie: lex drama)

Hidradenitis suppurativa
That's my issue. Thru my posts I'm sure you'll find some horrendous pics of my ass.

Cutes overrated. Hope it all works out for you friend. Keep your head up.

Ok so I didn't read much on it. I assume there's help? Surgery of some sorts? Hence the Gof page?
If my add wasn't in full fuck you mode right now Ida read on it.

Last edited:
I will say this though, and this is no offense to anyone. When helping one out you do it cuz it's right and you don't tell anyone about it. By telling people that means you're looking for recognition or a pat on the back. You help a person out, thank God you're in that position to help then you move on. You don't say hey look at me I gave you money.

Keep your head up friend. Stay positive. Love your family and take good care of them. Do the next right thing and you'll be rewarded. One way or another. Just know when you do the right thing you will be compensated. Wish you the best during this process.

I will say this though, and this is no offense to anyone. When helping one out you do it cuz it's right and you don't tell anyone about it. By telling people that means you're looking for recognition or a pat on the back. You help a person out, thank God you're in that position to help then you move on. You don't say hey look at me I gave you money.

Keep your head up friend. Stay positive. Love your family and take good care of them. Do the next right thing and you'll be rewarded. One way or another. Just know when you do the right thing you will be compensated. Wish you the best during this process.

So you’re a multi personality account? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you’re a multi personality account? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you're going to make this about me on this man's thread? Disrespectful fuck. Leave it to a mod. You couldn't have posted that on the many other threads in this section? Lol what a douche bag

Last edited:
well that answered my question hahahah

Dude you're going to make this about me on this man's thread? Disrespectful fuck. Leave it to a mod. You couldn't have posted that on the many other threads in this section? Lol what a douche bag

Actually GSD you a douche bag I dont think you realize that, I guess the blinders arent just for your political views....

IML Gear Cream!
Brother,

Being in college and walking away from a good 55k to 75k a year job 3 years ago due to health issues. I get it, and while I can not donate today, once my income tax comes in I will throw what I can your way. Men have to help other men, otherwise we are all doomed. God bless you and all the members here!

-Cowboy

Hope not.

No feud. No punchline.

Hidradenitis suppurativa

I only ask just to be sure....

Did they ever culture any of the pus? Just to be sure. I have seen M.R.S.A. that mimics this very closely. I fought MRSA for 3 years. I almost lost my right arm over it. I got M.R.S.A. from the hospital (nosocomial to those in the industry) . I also got them under the arm, on the ass, etc... and they brought your diag up as a possible diag during the differential diagnostic stage of things. After a culture though they knew the exact issue. It took 3 or 4 Docs to order a culture because they all seemed too preoccupied or some shit.

Within 10 seconds I got "the secret" vibe. Is that what I'm in for. Still gonna give it a go.

I didn't watch the video but it is probably about a holistic approach to health care. I believe it is the best system. It embodies mind, body, and spirit as one and they how work together and affect each other. I know this to be true 100%. It also explains the Placebo effect. You can't wear an Armani suit living in a wet basement full of mold and have it look nice after all...

I only ask just to be sure....

Did they ever culture any of the pus? Just to be sure. I have seen M.R.S.A. that mimics this very closely. I fought MRSA for 3 years. I almost lost my right arm over it. I got M.R.S.A. from the hospital (nosocomial to those in the industry) . I also got them under the arm, on the ass, etc... and they brought your diag up as a possible diag during the differential diagnostic stage of things. After a culture though they knew the exact issue. It took 3 or 4 Docs to order a culture because they all seemed too preoccupied or some shit.
Good question. And yes. Each time they sliced it open it was cultured and had no sig of mrsa. Lucky on that front I suppose. As I'm also allergic to sulpha meds which they initially tried to treat me with. I woke up with. Nearly the entire head of my dick as a wrinkled scab. Like I left it in a cup of water over night. I was terrified. Went to Dr. Oh your allergic. Alot of people recommend sitting in hot bath with Epsom salt. Near same result. Big salts are my enemy I guess.

Good question. And yes. Each time they sliced it open it was cultured and had no sig of mrsa. Lucky on that front I suppose. As I'm also allergic to sulpha meds which they initially tried to treat me with. I woke up with. Nearly the entire head of my dick as a wrinkled scab. Like I left it in a cup of water over night. I was terrified. Went to Dr. Oh your allergic. Alot of people recommend sitting in hot bath with Epsom salt. Near same result. Big salts are my enemy I guess.

Try soaking in Hibiclens baths daily for 3 months and see how things go. Allergies suck, I am allergic to a few things too and it is horrible the reactions on a couple of them.

Ok so I didn't read much on it. I assume there's help? Surgery of some sorts? Hence the Gof page?
If my add wasn't in full fuck you mode right now Ida read on it.
In a way yes and no. There's not enough research behind this disease and at this point there's no cure. Just ways to treat it like a maintenance phase to prevent it from getting worse in hopes. We can get it into remission.

Theres surgical ways to dig out the problem but doc n surgeon say it essentially will only buy me time between flare ups. Possible to be fine for a year or maybe even more. But in the end. They find it comes back if not in that direct area then generally within that region.

Mines spread across both ass cheeks. And encompassing nearly top to bottum. So on the right side. It actually wraps around and under my leg in. The nuts groin area. So when it swells real. Bad. It's also next to where my nuts and leg meet.
Imagine squats. Seated rows or pull downs.
Driving anywhere.. I went from active as fuck to. I need to lean up against something. My legs are wearing down and I can't sit.

Ha. I'm allergic to sulfa too. Not that I think that has anything to do with HS, just a coincidence. I will say that hot baths are the enemy. Heat helps spread it (hence why HS does so well in the taint, ass, armpit, etc areas).

Ha. I'm allergic to sulfa too. Not that I think that has anything to do with HS, just a coincidence. I will say that hot baths are the enemy. Heat helps spread it (hence why HS does so well in the taint, ass, armpit, etc areas).
I've been curious about that. It's hard to pack ice in my ice crack tho. But wet heat seems to call the pain. And once I rise from the hot af water. The pain is immediate. But in general I noticed with heat pain in down. ( heating pads n stuff) but the wet heat can get easily into small areas that the pad can't. Maybe I've been fucking myself by using heat. Tho Ive seen recommendations to swap. Do heat for half hour then Cold. One take the pain down and another to reduce the swelling. It's a confusing battle.
Multi. I'm beginning to question if your me in a split personality as I use to jack it to the girl in ur avatar years back. And we have the same issue and allergy. Try to get a blowjob tonight and I'll let ya know if It works on my end to. Inception. Lol

Try soaking in Hibiclens baths daily for 3 months and see how things go. Allergies suck, I am allergic to a few things too and it is horrible the reactions on a couple of them.
I use that stuff around the wounds. But have heard of adverse affects from prolonged use so I slowed down my usage of it. But I generally like that stuff. I don't think I ever used it as an additive in the bath. Gonna look into that. I see alot of people. Use vicks on the area. But it only burned the shit out of me lol

Heat opens pores (and allows germs in)...heat causes swelling...bad for HS. The heat doesn't seem to have any impact on killing germs like a fever does. Alternating heat and cold does cause individual cells to act like little pumps to help pump out toxins. A few minutes each way is what docs typically recommend. It works great on things like ingrown toenails, but again, doesn't work too well for HS. HS is definitely one of those things that defies "what typically works". Do NOT under any circumstances let anyone use a bulb syringe filled with hydrogen peroxide and try to flush out an HS wound.

As far as the bj, the wife *does* owe me... :thinking:

Back