• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High mg primo…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hunting for high mg primo that is domestic. Preferably primo a higher than 50mg/ml. I had a really good source but they went MIA. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Standard dose for some of the borderline pharma companies like Himla, Aaster etc is 100 mg/mL. Higher than that and it's probably going to have a bite to it. I would guess that many sources have what you are looking for.

Standard dose for some of the borderline pharma companies like Himla, Aaster etc is 100 mg/mL. Higher than that and it's probably going to have a bite to it. I would guess that many sources have what you are looking for.

Agreed. Without a doubt 100mg per ml is standard as I've hardly seen 50mg in a little while.

He’s referring to primo ace, not enanthate/depot. You’d be hard pressed to find someone making primo ace higher than 50mg/ml because of pip

Yea ace is what I’m mostly looking for. I figured the pip would get in the way of the mg. Years ago I did have 100mg ace and the pip was bad! But it was good primo so I just had to deal with it. Maybe I’ll just look more toward primo e at 200 if I can find it. Seems to be out of stock at my usual go to’s but I’ll keep looking…

He’s referring to primo ace, not enanthate/depot. You’d be hard pressed to find someone making primo ace higher than 50mg/ml because of pip

I'd stick with primo e. 200mg/ml will have some pip but just mix it with something and you can cut most pip out

I'd stick with primo e. 200mg/ml will have some pip but just mix it with something and you can cut most pip out

I concur on using e over ace.. Seem to work better for me. Can't speak for everyone

Any good direction to find e 200 local? Everywhere I’ve looked so far is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a source for oral primo everyone seems to say it gives great results id assume 400mg primoE with 500mg oral primoA would be nice

Lots of 100mg primo. I Like sticking to 100mg/ml just because it doesn’t need anything besides BA/BB. IME

MAX

Lots of 100mg primo. I Like sticking to 100mg/ml just because it doesn’t need anything besides BA/BB. IME

MAX

200mg primo can just have just ba and bb. I have some.

200mg primo can just have just ba and bb. I have some.

I’d like that ! I rarely find em but they are out there. I just showed someone one but it was Home B . I love a good primo 200

Max

Back