• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Day one...

erbz_3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive made 30 trips around the sun, dabbled in all sorts of peds. Read and research my ass off. Been on and off this site for years and decided to register today.. a lot of comments say that "the info you need is in the stickies"

wtf are stickies lol

glad to be here and thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum!

Stickies are the threads stuck to the top of the page.

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Working on my ten posts and commenting around in order to network and provide/receive a sense of community

Ive made 30 trips around the sun, dabbled in all sorts of peds. Read and research my ass off. Been on and off this site for years and decided to register today.. a lot of comments say that "the info you need is in the stickies"

wtf are stickies lol

glad to be here and thanks in advance!
On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome. When you go to a different section of the forum. At the top of that section has a few threads that are always there for you to refer to. These are stickies.. normally in a subforum when someone post the threads made are constantly dropping down as a new thread is made or goes back to the top if someone comments in a thread. The stickies are always at the top above these threads and never move. Hope this helps

Back