Contest winner! ** Monarc Log**

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    Contest winner! ** Monarc Log**

    TD day has come packaging was amazing no damage and shipping was Amazon fast.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,869

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,864
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,447
    Thanked in
    8,906 Posts
    Rep Points
    670038388

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    TD day has come packaging was amazing no damage and shipping was Amazon fast.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice Combo! TestE/Mast/Gh!

    Max

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    I will be doing a TRT dosage protocol

    Test enth 1cc a week (300mg) split 150/150
    Mast Prop 1cc a week ( 100mg) split 50/50
    Hgh 3-4iu a day 5 days a week

    *masteron is going to be used for its anti estrogen properties

    * hgh will hopefully aid in my current foot/ ankle injury . Only doing 5 days a week because in past I get bad swelling.

    Will be putting in an order to further the length of this protocol. Currently canít do a bulk or shred cycle which is why I am deciding to go ahead with a maintenance log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,000

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,268
    Thanked in
    2,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    58371576

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    I will be doing a TRT dosage protocol

    Test enth 1cc a week (300mg) split 150/150
    Mast Prop 1cc a week ( 100mg) split 50/50
    Hgh 3-4iu a day 5 days a week

    *masteron is going to be used for its anti estrogen properties

    * hgh will hopefully aid in my current foot/ ankle injury . Only doing 5 days a week because in past I get bad swelling.

    Will be putting in an order to further the length of this protocol. Currently canít do a bulk or shred cycle which is why I am deciding to go ahead with a maintenance log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beautiful Monarc!!!! Thank you very much. Looking forward to this!
    A low maintenance log will be cool to follow. All you need is a little bit. I havenít always thought this way but itís true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Beautiful Monarc!!!! Thank you very much. Looking forward to this!
    A low maintenance log will be cool to follow. All you need is a little bit. I havenít always thought this way but itís true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes itís true if you are just looking for the health and healing benefits of these amazing compounds a little goes a long way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    This log will start next Monday just waiting on pins to land.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,040
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,173
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points
    26703741

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    This log will start next Monday just waiting on pins to land.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome the gear landed before the pins! Have a good run man hopefully it helps heal you. Why is everyone injured?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Awesome the gear landed before the pins! Have a good run man hopefully it helps heal you. Why is everyone injured?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL we are all injured or sick nowadays. I personally dropped a desk on my foot and Iíve been working 6 days a week since April of 2020 so little time for heeling lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!
    Posts
    1,856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,468
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,045
    Thanked in
    708 Posts
    Rep Points
    1637485253

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    TD day has come packaging was amazing no damage and shipping was Amazon fast.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Killer !! means mine should be here in a day or two about the same time as my bac water Iíll just grab some slin pins from Walgreens


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,000

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,268
    Thanked in
    2,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    58371576

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Killer !! means mine should be here in a day or two about the same time as my bac water Iíll just grab some slin pins from Walgreens


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Should be there soon man! The post has been a little off lately due to the crazy weather.
    But keep us posted! Canít wait to see your TD!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    TD day has come packaging was amazing no damage and shipping was Amazon fast.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trio

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    Pins just dropped so Iím all set for Monday


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,000

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,268
    Thanked in
    2,285 Posts
    Rep Points
    58371576

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    Pins just dropped so Iím all set for Monday


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Monarc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points
    440595235

    My first set of shots tonight will consist of

    1/2cc test 1/2cc mast

    3.33 iu hgh

    Current diet ( carb cycling)

    Monday - High
    Tuesday- High
    Wednesday- Low
    Thursday- Low
    Friday- High
    Saturday- High
    Sunday Low


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16,869

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24,864
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,447
    Thanked in
    8,906 Posts
    Rep Points
    670038388

    Following
    Good Luck!

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Contest winner!!
    By GGG in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums