• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT and HGH

MagicElevator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have good tips on how to do HGH with TRT but outside the doc's knowledge? Mainly just thinking about doing this so I can afford it. I would love to do pharma but it sounds expensive.

I am 45 yo. Been on TRT for 9 months. 140 mg a week. It's been great. Lost some inches on the waist. Libido came back. Before that my T was low 300s. It's 1100 with 250 free test 2 days after last pin 1x a week.

I've been researching info on this site to learn more about what I was getting myself into before I started. I've learned a ton.

My primary goal is fat and weight loss. I do cardio 3x a week. Mostly jogging, 3 to 5 miles a shot, so 9 miles minimum and 15 miles max a week. Lots of walking anywhere from 6 miles to 12 miles a week, or hiking. I did a lot of weights in high school thinking of starting up again but I mostly do pushups, pullups, dips twice to three times a week and I mix it up with 5 rounds on a punching bag with weighted gloves.

I was 243 lbs and gained about 8 lbs through TRT, I'm guessing water. But some muscle for sure. TRT has me at about 251. Ideally I'd like to be 220 to 230 like I was 5 years ago. But, if I lost more fat on my midsection that would be great.

I've been thinking of getting GH and IGF levels tested through my TRT doc and getting a pharma script for GH but I'm concerned it will be $1000 a month and for 4 to 8 month run that is $4000 to $8000. I can't afford that.

Alternatively, I may get my own GH and IGF baseline levels tested and then buy some generic GH, and start up 1 to 2 IUs a day either 5 days a work or 7. Either do that for 4 months, 2 off, repeat, or maybe try a 6 month run and then off to see what it does. Ideally i would like to do 2 to 4 months off a year. All speculating since I haven't tried it yet.

If I get a 6 month break between TRT appointments, it might be a good time to try a 4 month run of generic GH. I've read a website that stated GH would raise my T levels, but can't find other websites backing that up. If it does I'll need to carefully time it with the TRT doc.

Is there any advantage to having my levels tested through the TRT doc and then backing down when the pharma prices quoted are just too much? Assuming I would qualify.

I take an AI but don't seem to have alot of E2 troubles. I've tried a 3 week run of 200 mg and a 3 week run of 250 mg immediately following just to see what would happen and I didn't see much.

I have had to donate blood three times and I noticed this last time it really affected my cardio ability. Could have been from additional water weight (maybe 6 lbs) I had temporarily from the 200/250 run I did. Not really sure yet.

I haven't seen a whole lot on TRT and HGH together, other than there is a synergy.

I've also read that I may just gain more weight through GH, whether it be temporary water or permanent I'm not sure, but it would be great to lose fat on my abdomen which seems super stubborn. I've read I may stay the same weight. There is the concern that too much could cause the organs to grow like my intestines and make the abdomen bigger, but I wouldn't expect that at 2 IUs or even 3 max for 4 to 6 months.

The extra sleep sounds great for recovery.

Just curious what others have learned or done here. Thanks. Hopefully this is not a repost and I've followed the rules. If I didn't let me know and I will correct going forward.

At 2iu daily with a good diet, cardio/HIIT; you shouldn’t see weight gain after having a good fat loss diet/training program. Physician started me @ .8iu so be prepared for low starting point. The length of time; once you hit 2ius is pretty unnoticeable as far as body changes until the 5-6 month point but you will feel better and notice improvement in overall health(sleeping, being able to eat a bit more without gaining BF). The older you are the more you will notice. 30-40yr olds don’t notice much at all so they opt out pretty quickly. 50+ year olds notice a lot along with TRT. It is a great muscle preservation hormone. Gaining some clean pure muscle and feeling good comes along with long term therapy. Wish you well. Hopefully they give you all the good savings; discounts on brands.

Max

Thanks Max. I've read a lot of your posts on the site and you are extremely knowledgable.

Like most people I cannot afford those pharma prices, so I may order a generic from a sponsor unless I can find some good deal in Mexico across the border for pharma. Anyone know good places near Arizona/Cali border?

Are there any things to watch out for running TRT thru a doc but running HGH on your own due to incresibly expensive pharma costs? Obviously keeping an eye on your bloods...

Thanks.

I use Test C for TRT, I also used GH for 10 years. Great results, be prepared for a long $ road with GH. I started at .5 iu per day and ended up at 2.per day after about 6 months. At one point I was adding 5.0 iu PWO (in addition to the 2.0 in the AM), great results. Was it worth it....hell yes it was. I’ve been off GH (still on test) since 2015, starting back again real soon.

Thanks Max. I've read a lot of your posts on the site and you are extremely knowledgable.

Like most people I cannot afford those pharma prices, so I may order a generic from a sponsor unless I can find some good deal in Mexico across the border for pharma. Anyone know good places near Arizona/Cali border?

Are there any things to watch out for running TRT thru a doc but running HGH on your own due to incresibly expensive pharma costs? Obviously keeping an eye on your bloods...

Thanks.

I missed this post back in February. Very good generics here under sponsors- Grey, Blue, Orange, Mauve , Black and White. Some UG name brands are just as cheap as generics if buying multiple kits. Hope you found some. Gh definitely works phenomenal; as I said before. Taking it low dose for a few months and using higher amounts for blasting is popular. There are a lot of protocols but, IME, using a few iu’s daily for months is a good way to go until a person is in good shape(acceptable BF%). The best long term, fat free muscle gains IMO

Max

Thanks guys! If you are running TRT with a script, and low HGH (1 to 2 IU per day 5 on 2 off) without a script, is it likely to mess up or raise your test and free test labs? Dont want it to interfere with regular labs.

Also, I've been reading lots of examples on here of it happening to other people, but I'll reread them all again. My blood labs just came back at 1700 test 450 free test. So i think my TRT doc is gonna flip. He was happy keeping me at high end of range. Ive been doing 140 mg per week last 6 weeks. I did a small cycle of 200 mg per week for 3 weeks and 250 mg for 3 more weeks, before i followed up last 6 weeks at 140g per week. During the cycle 140 was script and the remaining was ugl. Somehow my levels shot way up. I thought they would mostly have cleared my system but i suppose i have a (understatement) few things about half lives to learn. I also did my blood test completely fasted and usually i eat. Beforenmy tests were never fasted. Still not sure how they went that high. Seems in future it really takes 3 months to clear and 6 weeks was dumb of me.

What is the doc gonna say in your opinions? Hopefully my dose just lowered and i dont get the third degree or dropped completely.

Tell him you tried one of the test boosters from GNC. Worked for me

Great info in here.

I administered hrt+hgh to hundreds of patients.

I also use it and am scripted myself now for over 20 years.

OP u are overthinking it sir. Max gave good advice.

Do ur hrt and then hit ur hgh 2iu Ed. This is the most common long term protocol. Hit it before bed for long term use.

There are pwo versions. Fasted cardio on empty stomach in am versions. Post workout versions.

100000 versions.

Basic 2iu 7 days a week before bed will show excellent results
Long term. Don't expect to see anything massive short term.

If u don't have a script , and need a source go with IronLion or AceLabs here on ASF.

Inject IM. I always see superior result in IM application w hundreds of clients and myself over subQ even though studies say they are similar. First hand experience Trump's that.

Trump 2024💪

That!!

Max

I’m doing TRT and HGH too. 45yr old here too. Loving it so far and I had to start at 1iu EOD for 2 weeks cuz I was getting bad sides starting at 2ius. I’m now using 2ius ED and really starting to see more and more results.

Back in the day we had to buy pharma hgh for over 1k a week. But now you can get generics for around $400 for a 6 month supply

I bought Optis grey tops 120 kit which is one of the best prices and top quality.

Rock On

IML Gear Cream!
A/CMAN You're The Man. It worked! At least it bought me some more time for the next test.

I've read quite a bit on these forums from Max and GymNTonic and you guys rock. Always lots of good, helpful, and many times over, above, and beyond! Thanks again

I had read a couple different versions out there and have to admit they were getting pretty confusing. I will probably try the before sleep version and see how that goes. I'm hoping fasted cardio first thing in the morning will still get some positive effect. I am thinking of running 4 to 6 months with 2 month breaks and resuming again. I want to keep the system somewhat functioning so the breaks are probably important for that.

I've read some study showed IM had more bioavailability but it seems the common practice with HGH is SubQ so I am not sure what to side on here.

Trump 2024!!! X 10

I've read quite a bit on these forums from Max and GymNTonic and you guys rock. Always lots of good, helpful, and many times over, above, and beyond! Thanks again

I had read a couple different versions out there and have to admit they were getting pretty confusing. I will probably try the before sleep version and see how that goes. I'm hoping fasted cardio first thing in the morning will still get some positive effect. I am thinking of running 4 to 6 months with 2 month breaks and resuming again. I want to keep the system somewhat functioning so the breaks are probably important for that.

I've read some study showed IM had more bioavailability but it seems the common practice with HGH is SubQ so I am not sure what to side on here.

Trump 2024!!! X 10

Max

Back