• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Type 2

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am getting ready to start my winter bulk and after doing a good amount of reading/research I've come to the understanding that mk677 really helps in the assistance of bulking up. That brings me to my question and that is I happen to have type 2 diabetes and although I keep it very controlled I only take 5 iu's of levemir a night, and I run around 85-97 during the day. So with having type 2 diabetes am i able to run mk677 @ 25mg or even 12.5mg just so I can get the assistance with eating and sleep? Even when I am not using any gear my sleep schedule is not that good and I definitely need to start getting more sleep especially if I wanna really grow. I tried to find an answer to this question through the internet but really couldnt get anything straight forward.

Where can you purchase this?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

So I am getting ready to start my winter bulk and after doing a good amount of reading/research I've come to the understanding that mk677 really helps in the assistance of bulking up. That brings me to my question and that is I happen to have type 2 diabetes and although I keep it very controlled I only take 5 iu's of levemir a night, and I run around 85-97 during the day. So with having type 2 diabetes am i able to run mk677 @ 25mg or even 12.5mg just so I can get the assistance with eating and sleep? Even when I am not using any gear my sleep schedule is not that good and I definitely need to start getting more sleep especially if I wanna really grow. I tried to find an answer to this question through the internet but really couldnt get anything straight forward.

First of all if your going to try don't even think about starting on such a high dosage, 20mg gives me insane water retention and blood sugar issues also, mk677 is nice for the sleep and I suppose if you need a hunger boost but I believe it just makes me put on fat, 10MG I don't get near as much water retention or issues but yea im just getting fat while on it. It only increases IGF to such a degree that you could potentially see better muscle gain over the long term when you combine it with anabolics but I really don't think its worth it. My opinion you should stay far away from it especially since you are diabetic. There are better options for IGF, Muscle Growth, hunger, sleep...so whats the point?

Alright fair enough, thats why I asked is to get some input and see what other type of options are available, so mustardtiger what other options would you suggest as far as sleep and hunger those are the main things I need to really work on. If theres one thing I need to improve to get more out of a cycle its eating enough calories, I eat as much as I can but it just isnt enough. I want to reach that level of 3500-4k calories in a day, Im really trying to grow this time around so i am open to any ideas that are brought to the table.

Fisrt..how old are you and how long have you had type 2??
Having that is tuff,but it can be reversed.. I've done it before and I'm having to do it again.
If I can do it at my age and all I am fighting..so can you..
Do a deep dive and research..change what needs to be changed..and get that# down..
Diet and cardio is key.. it's the lifestyle that mostly causes this..and truley it's the lack of cardio more than anything..
When BB's quit cardio it opens this door..now otherwise factors do come in to play..but a deep look at what you're doing wrong and some corrections..you should be below that#..
Dr.s this days want to throw you on pills so fast.. don't go that way..try to stay off that crap..if I took all the pills they want me too it would be around 30 or more...No thanks..
As you get older the body changers and if you don't change your habits with it..well you get the idea..

I am 32 years old, and I have had type 2 since 2017, I do definitely need to add in cardio to my regiment, I started lifting in 2006 I for sure also jumped the gun when it came to gear, my first cycle was in 2007, I did test e 500mg deca 250mg and dbol 25mg but honestly the gains i made were unreal, everything I used was pharm grade, and came from europe. T/a back then was almost a month sometimes, it taught me patience though waiting for so long, and when I was introduced to forums like this and all the ug's it blew me away things could come as fast as they do. My numbers are and have been always around 85-110, occasionally they will be a little higher but it is very rare, especially since I started utilizing cardarine. I dont take metformin or anything just the slin, I would love to reverse the situation I'm in and not have to use any slin at all. When I bulk my diet definitely needs work I try to just consume everything and anything.

I researched foods to eat and not to eat..make changes
Started cardio...start slow and look at the HR..
The measure is not how long you go or cals you burn...rather HOW fast it comes back to a normal rate.
This is what I did...you will be different I'm sure..but giving in to meds rather than making adjustments in your..will haunt you down the road..at 32 you can beat this.. I did at 53...

Thanks for the info zion, I am just curious what types of foods did you end up eliminating? I mean I will still go and research myself but I am just curious cause I was under the impression my diet was somewhat reasonable, I dont eat fast food, im not big into sweets, but obviously I still need to make some sort of changes. I definitely agree that I'd like to eliminate the meds completely. And what do you mean by how fast it comes back to a normal rate? Hearing about your success has really made me wanna figure this out and get my BS to normal stable levels, especially since im only 32. Im not overweight or anything either I am actually 5'11'' 192 lbs 12% bf, so I definitely think I can do this. I also am asking about the food because I am going grocery shopping today or tomorrow and I wanna start stocking up on the right foods so I can make the steps into the right direction. How long did it take you to turn the diabetes around? Lastly when it comes to cardio what is it that you usually do for carido, jog, elliptical, bike? just trying to get an idea what I should start doing.

If you have type II, you can correct this by diet and cardio, I would suggest cleaning up first before starting a bulk cycle with compounds that my make you feel worse in the end.
What is the goal, pack on some size, at what cost? You'll feel like hell and you'll be battling with BS issues and unwanted fat gains in problem areas that will take hell to get rid of down the road..
Clean up, and you'll respond much better in 4-6 weeks from now when you try and put on lean mass.

IML Gear Cream!
Vis is right as always..
Sorry I won't spoon feed you..do your research and beat this Now..besides..
I'm not trying to be a dick..I just want you to realize how important it is for you to take charge no short cuts here..
I'll tell you what I did.. goggled everything I needed to know..made notes and made changes..and in...30 days it was done
I slipped back down due to ER visits,Dr.s test and dogging chemo..
I'm all about being self reliant..just something I'm not a dick
Fresh veggies..cut the pork..cut all sugars and salts..No eating out..and get on the tread..
But do your own thing..stand tall and say I did this without pills or injections..
GoodSpeed

alright for sure, I understand where you guys are coming from, I mean i've come a long way since 2017 I was getting numbers in the 200's and what not back then so ive definitely started heading in the right direction I just need to see it through and totally eliminate the issue, I can handle the diet aspect I know that its the cardio that I struggle with, but i wanna do this properly so I'm gonna have to.

Vision or Zion, So I am going to proceed with research and get my numbers even more in check and see if I can rid myself of type 2, but anyway after the fact when i do decide to start my bulk what are your guys thoughts on ghrp-6? it is supposed to do a decent job at increasing hunger, I actually ran it before years ago but I have reason to believe it was bunk, I felt absolutely nothing from it, not even a slight increase in hunger and I was tracking what I was eating so its not like I was just guessing about this.

Vision or Zion, So I am going to proceed with research and get my numbers even more in check and see if I can rid myself of type 2, but anyway after the fact when i do decide to start my bulk what are your guys thoughts on ghrp-6? it is supposed to do a decent job at increasing hunger, I actually ran it before years ago but I have reason to believe it was bunk, I felt absolutely nothing from it, not even a slight increase in hunger and I was tracking what I was eating so its not like I was just guessing about this.

If you begin to try and correct your insulin resistance, I personally would stay away from any peptides especially ones that can give you a false sense of going hypo. You will ultimately feel unquenchable desires to consume food that will ultimately go against everything you're trying to correct.
To be straightforward and honest, you can try all the shortcuts you want or even add tools, but essentially the only true way to correct this is by timing your nutrients, increasing your cardio in which your cardio will help transport and shuttle nutrients where they belong, at the same time increasing thermogenesis and how your body responds to particular macros at certain times..
This is simply a suggestion, I would centrally focus on slowly reducing your carbs, I wouldn't take away too many too quick, but definitely reduce them at the same time increasing your cardio and do this will fasted five times a week. It's something that a lot of people do not want to do, there's nothing fun about it, but the reality is it's a healthier way of living and you'll feel better and look better.
once you reach your target goal you can make adjustments from there. You will not need any peptides to increase your appetite if you incorporate cardio, cardio alone will awaken your system and it will tell you when you're hungry and it will let you know when you need food. You don't have to take my word on this but you owe it to yourself to at least give this an opportunity to see for yourself. If you're more concerned on just doing a bulk you may just acquire more fluff, and down the road that would just mean more work peeling It off..
You can do a bulk very effectively by slowly increasing healthy and lean sources of nutrition, gradually. Too much too soon you're going to bottom out.

Try cleaning up your diet a little bit and make cardio a priority then you'll start seeing some serious changes.

Again just bail on the idea of adding any peptides because if you didn't feel it you're just going to repeat the same thing.
plus if you do this right you're going to be eating anyway.
It's not about how much you eat but rather what you eat and when you eat it. Don't eat until you're full, give your body exactly what it needs for that window and then wait for the next and the following and the following.

Good luck brother!

Literally starvation (fasting) or severe calorie restriction works.

Lots of recent material out there on this.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Type 2 diabetes is a simple condition of having acquired more fat than the individual’s body can cope with. Excess fat has accumulated in liver and pancreas and the individual’s beta cells are susceptible to fat induced dedifferentiation. In a high proportion of those with short duration diabetes a robust and practical means has been developed to achieve or re-establish non-diabetic glucose control long term."

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Here is the link to the entire article:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6399621/
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The Counterpoint, Counterbalance and DiRECT studies have left researchers with a wealth of information that did not exist just a little while ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I don't think this particular study gives the calorie count, but it was 820-850 calories for 3-5 months for the fat loss portion. There are lots more studies out there coming from these same three databases of information if you want to keep researching (which is how I know the calorie count). [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Basically, the thought before was that strict dieting was only a temporary fix for diabetics. What this new information provides is that it is only temporary if the person goes back to the bad habits of overeating that caused the diabetes in the first place. If food is reintroduced slowly, and the person does not gain the fat back, he stays diabetes free years later. In other words, don't eat more than needed to maintain the body fat where it is in a non-diabetic state after the diabetic loses the bodyfat. The person must stay under his own personal fat threshold, whatever that is (and it is different for each person).[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Note that in this study the insulin sensitivity in the liver was back in only seven days, but it took 8 weeks to get insulin secretion changed. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Beta cells that stop producing insulin can actually start producing insulin again once the fat is removed from the pancreas - that's not in this study, either, but, like I said, there is a lot more out there. Lots of research in just the last few years. The point of all of it seems to be that the old model, "this is progressive and unstoppable and the most you can hope to do is manage it," is mostly BS. That has mainly been true because patients are unwilling to do what it takes to change things, and, frankly, until now, there was not good research showing the opposite, and what little research did exist showed that the benefit was temporary because diabetics would almost always go back to their old dietary habits.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Another quote from this study:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Whereas pre-diabetes is unpredictably progressive, post-diabetes will remain constant long term providing weight remains steady and, predictably, reverts to type 2 diabetes if weight returns to the previous level."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Very straightforward stuff. I hope you find it helpful.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

First of all if your going to try don't even think about starting on such a high dosage, 20mg gives me insane water retention and blood sugar issues also, mk677 is nice for the sleep and I suppose if you need a hunger boost but I believe it just makes me put on fat, 10MG I don't get near as much water retention or issues but yea im just getting fat while on it. It only increases IGF to such a degree that you could potentially see better muscle gain over the long term when you combine it with anabolics but I really don't think its worth it. My opinion you should stay far away from it especially since you are diabetic. There are better options for IGF, Muscle Growth, hunger, sleep...so whats the point?
like mustard said, I'm type 1 and ran MK for a few weeks it made my glucose uncontrollable and constant around 300. whats you BF% at. if your diabetic its gonna be a tough road make the right changes there is no easy button. best thing is to stick with test

Back