• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time using HGH. Im going with Ace.

Junkboxer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After years and years of anabolics, I'm throwing some growth in. Ace was very communicative on my first order and the shipping was fast.

Does everyone use blacktops? I ordered the original.. little more expensive. What do you guys think?

I'm aiming for 4ius/day. Is that too much for long term use? I'd be adding this to my TRT protocol however I blast often so should just call it Blasting/Cruising.

Sorry for the Newb questions, I'm just excited. Speaking of Newb, I'm also Junkboxer on IMF. Been there for years but the memberships dropped off. There is so much more traffic here.

If you've never run hgh before I would start off at 2iu for a week, then 3iu, then 4

I would definitely start low at 2iu’s for a couple weeks. The blue tops are very strong. I would ramp up over a couple weeks.

holy shit Ace delivers fast. excellent TD. Thank you Ace.

I just want to be absolutely sure I'm injecting correctly. I plan on adding 1ML of bac water to 1 vial, and then pull out 3ius and do that daily for 6 to 9 months. No matter how much I've read, I'm still a bit paranoid I will screw up by adding the wrong amount of bac water. Overall I just want 3 to 4 ius/day.

holy shit Ace delivers fast. excellent TD. Thank you Ace.

I just want to be absolutely sure I'm injecting correctly. I plan on adding 1ML of bac water to 1 vial, and then pull out 3ius and do that daily for 6 to 9 months. No matter how much I've read, I'm still a bit paranoid I will screw up by adding the wrong amount of bac water. Overall I just want 3 to 4 ius/day.
No man.

Use half a ML (50 units)

10iu vial / 50 units = 0.2iu per

0.2iu per tic
1iu per 5 tics
2iu per 10 tics

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cant I use 1ML of bac water? Then every numbered marker (e.g. 10iu, 20iu, 30iu... all the way to 10iu) would be 1iu, no?
No man.

Use half a ML (50 units)

10iu vial / 50 units = 0.2iu per

0.2iu per tic
1iu per 5 tics
2iu per 10 tics

Cant I use 1ML of bac water? Then every numbered marker (e.g. 10iu, 20iu, 30iu... all the way to 10iu) would be 1iu, no?

I think we are both correct, no? Mine is simply 0.1/tic if I utilize 1ML of bac water to mix it.

I think we are both correct, no? Mine is simply 0.1/tic if I utilize 1ML of bac water to mix it.

Honestly the way you described it didn't make sense to me.

But yes 1ml would be 0.1iu per tic. 1iu per 10.

Personally, I prefer to use less bac water. Makes that 30 vial jug last longer.

Sometimes your not able to fit that much bac water in the vial. Or you don’t want to inject more water than needed.

But for starters I’d do 2iu 5 days a week to start. You will increase this as time goes on and can go to 6 days. But start slow, and plan to stay on a long time. 12 weeks wont cut it with GH, 6 months+ if you can do it.

I’ve tried Ace’s black and white tops and enjoyed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes your not able to fit that much bac water in the vial. Or you don’t want to inject more water than needed.

But for starters I’d do 2iu 5 days a week to start. You will increase this as time goes on and can go to 6 days. But start slow, and plan to stay on a long time. 12 weeks wont cut it with GH, 6 months+ if you can do it.

I never understood the 5 days on/2 days off; why do that? Also I didn't mean 12 weeks; I was thinking 8 months to a year.

IML Gear Cream!

Mine are blue tops.... is that normal? I got acetropins; but more expensive. They are supposed to have white tops?

I injected 1.5ius for my first dose this morning, subq into belly. Didn't feel any tightness or tingling in hands.

Blue tops g2g?

Mine are blue tops.... is that normal? I got acetropins; but more expensive. They are supposed to have white tops?

I injected 1.5ius for my first dose this morning, subq into belly. Didn't feel any tightness or tingling in hands.

Blue tops g2g?

The BlueTops are the AceTropins. That is an excellent excellent quality.

The good thing about AceTropins is that you very well may not get the achey hands, or joints like you do on some GH. It won't happen day one if it does happen at all, you may notice your hands or arms going to sleep during your sleep, etc.

But again, the AceTropins could bypass that altogether.

Good luck.

I never understood the 5 days on/2 days off; why do that? Also I didn't mean 12 weeks; I was thinking 8 months to a year.

1324f24c78c568095126f649a715068f.jpg

https://www.antiagemedical.com/hgh-injections-optimal-dosing-of-hgh-replacement/

There are a few studies that show more than 5 days a week can reduce benefits. Also remember reading that its a way your body doesnt get use to it.

I like starting slow, so thats why I recommend 2iu 5 days a week to start.

And yes blue tops are good. I personally didnt try them but heard good things about them.

I jumped to 3ius this morning. I dont feel any side effects whatsoever. Should I expect to "feel" anything? I understand body comp doesn't change months until 6+ months.

I jumped to 3ius this morning. I dont feel any side effects whatsoever. Should I expect to "feel" anything? I understand body comp doesn't change months until 6+ months.

it may take a while for the sides to kick in. Or you may be a lucky one and not get sides. The problem is if you do it could take a while to subside. Hell I’m only on 2.5 iu’s and wake up just about every night with numb hands. I also had to upsize my wedding ring because now I have bear paws lol

Just a heads up... the black top kits are 130 iu. I think it was almost 4 mgs per bottle. I do 2 ml per bottle and have found that doing a half mil, 3.25 iu, every other day post workout to have the most benefits and least sides. If I do 3 iu everyday my wrists get super numb at night. That's how I know I have legit hgh though. I'm going to order the blue tops and cruise for a month on 3 iu eod of the acetropins and 400-500 mgs test e per week.

Back