• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pics of the basics of what you are taking far as supplements

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We can go all day with what we have in stock from sales and promos, but what are YOU taking now, AM, during the day, pre, (intra), post and PM PRE-bed?
Anyone fulling bloods too, and how are things looking on your end with health markers?
:twothumbs:

Upon waking up:
1) Glass of water tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp and some sprinkles of Pink Himalayan sea salt
1000 mg Vitamin C
Vitamin D=k2
1 serving of multi Vitamin
50mg CO Q10
1000mg fish oil
Vitamin B complex
Potassium
fat burner
GH 3ius

Than fasted cardio 35+ mins 5 x a week

1st Meal 1 scoop of ISO protein, 1 whole egg, 100g blue berries "on lifting days" (No blue berries on "off days"
1 scoop bone broth
1 scoop greens/reds
Focus Factor

Rest of diet is simply 5oz ground turkey/white fish/ground beef, olive oil, some nuts ( all lean) weighted after cooking, cup greens, and rice depending on time whether pre-workout 110, BCAA intra with electrolytes, and PWO 140g.

Rf9Fjsd.jpg

Pre-bed, 120z egg whites
OWSbzpy.jpg

Between orals after cycle/blast
a9xbXoP.jpg

Completely unnecessary, I'll save these for a raining day when in a jam and need a meal asap.
Except the protein

z63JTaP.jpg

I wish you would have posted this yesterday, it would have saved me 2-3 hours of "research" last night. LOL!! I'm glad you posted this tough, found a couple things to add that I missed!!

I can say since doing the fasted cardio, it does make a difference.

Also nice to get it out of the way...

Looks a lot like my collection, lol.!!!

My wife gets pissed because I need my own kitchen cupboard :)

I used to keep the cupboard stocked and had handfuls of stuff every day to take. After reflecting on it and evaluating my bloods over a few year period I came to the conclusion that most of it was unnecessary.

I run a multivitamin and fish/krill oil as a base. From there I will add Liv52/Tudca for support when I run orals, and then I like some GABA at night. That's about all I mess with these days.

I need to get better at spacing them throughout the day but I usually just take them before bed.
00f567e1df3644120c4c877a86102a7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back