• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Valentine’s Day meals

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2632598a66c478d757bd8509ff6bd7e8.jpg

adc10b539a91e6f1d7c3154fdc2b4593.jpg

Salad, filet mignon, shrimp scampi and sourdough fresh from the bakery. Thanks @Max for the recipe and idea brother it was delicious. We opted for regular salad mainly because I don’t care for tomato’s all that much. Much appreciated brother !!!

What did everyone else have today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2632598a66c478d757bd8509ff6bd7e8.jpg

adc10b539a91e6f1d7c3154fdc2b4593.jpg

Salad, filet mignon, shrimp scampi and sourdough fresh from the bakery. Thanks @Max for the recipe and idea brother it was delicious. We opted for regular salad mainly because I don’t care for tomato’s all that much. Much appreciated brother !!!

What did everyone else have today ?

Phenomenal dale!!
4b77896d49fd39a41558bebda7247fae.jpg

decb42d128f6c178facc572a3d6467b9.jpg

Out here working in Savannah so, ordered but Omg, delicious. You did a great job on that meal! Wish I was there

Max
Have a great Valentines

Already ate mine, so no picture.. Had 8 oz serving of prime rib, roasted brussel sprouts, mashed sweet potatoes, and italian bread.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sounds great. I steam my brussel sprouts for a few minutes and then smash them with a potato masher once, season and roast till crispy.

Phenomenal dale!!

Out here working in Savannah so, ordered but Omg, delicious. You did a great job on that meal! Wish I was there

Max
Have a great Valentines

Thanks again for the help, the steaks were perfect and set atop the garlic and butter like that. Sucks you had to work but Looks like you ordered from a decent place on Valentine’s though !

IML Gear Cream!
Air fryer chicken wings/drum sticks.... Carolina mustard BBQ... wife was bitching about me buying myself an air fryer for V day.... until she bit into my semi healthier version of chicken wings and instantly came. Dog was sniffing her chair still this morning.

I am all that is man!!!

Attachments

• B83A5EB5-C0B6-46D4-90AC-10566C5270CE.jpeg
    B83A5EB5-C0B6-46D4-90AC-10566C5270CE.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 27
Air fryer chicken wings/drum sticks.... Carolina mustard BBQ... wife was bitching about me buying myself an air fryer for V day.... until she bit into my semi healthier version of chicken wings and instantly came. Dog was sniffing her chair still this morning.

I am all that is man!!!

I gotta get one a them things !! Maybe today ?

Phenomenal dale!!

Max
Have a great Valentines

What’s the fried cabbage looking thing on the plate to the left of the meat that has the big round scoop of what looks like ice cream ?

I forgot to add the homemade desert my wife made
e5051361684093f3552fdd2b1b6511f0.jpg

Creme brûlée cheesecake bars with toffee topping !! DELICIOUS

f55fcef78bc88a7e76f96773ef794ff2.jpg

This morning is leftover filet mignon with bacon eggs and provolone all mixed together in the skillet.

Thanks again for the help, the steaks were perfect and set atop the garlic and butter like that. Sucks you had to work but Looks like you ordered from a decent place on Valentine’s though !

It was pretty awesome considering. I am used to it now. I just had to think it is just another day. We actually have never been ohysicslly together on that exact day of year. Idk why; like a hex! lol. Thursday we will have the best Post valentines Meal! I already bought the stuff after speaking to you my mount was watering. It is the perfect meal! That trick w the butter and garlic I learned from my Mom; she Had a Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse so; I used to eat free. I would always get the Ribeye for two! I never came close to finishing it but that was the point.
I would take home the rest, pretty rare so I could get a skillet hot drop a lil oil w big salt crystals and drop the rare meat for 30 sec . And either have eggs or out into a huge burrito w onions, cilantro, eggs, cheese, hot sauce for breakfast before school. Watch my brothers and sisters who were around my age eat bowls of shredded wheat plain or grapenuts. We didn’t have a sugar bowl because my mom was a fanatic about how we don’t need to add sugar ever. It is for cooking only. I think it was to Save on dental care{figured that out later}. One thing about the pandemic; I got this food delivery and groceries for home down pat. It’s crazy; I literally got Waygu beef and New Zealand: Highland Beef(small long haired cows/NZ has super high standards for food quality) in bulk cheap as Walmart’s angus beef(which is a marketing thing} we have a member who works for the meat department and another that was /is a 14 years as butcher for Costco. So between the two: they let me know what’s up. Getting USDA PRIME is only done at of course Costco has it and sometimes higher end stores like Whole Paycheck but; I used to see the restaurant owners order Choice Rib Roast and sell as Prime Rib. My mom has many restaurants growing up and said almost 80% of the other places ordered from Sysco Foods it US foods and the really bad ones actually went to Sam’s club on business day(nobody could see them because the public(w/o business cannot come in, no longer available now}but she would go to get stuff for home and ran into the most successful “so called Italian restaurants owners” on TV;(he is Italian w accent}. I took a girl a few years ago on a date and just regular spaghetti marinara{no salad/sides} was $26.99. Now I never order that, so I ordered Veal Cannelloni w a side of Hot Italian Sausage. It was decent, but I kept thinking,” his past started at $27 and went to about $38, What a profit!” Then a few weeks later my mom runs into “Antonio” at Sam’s(she is getting stuff for us” he is literally got one of the platform rollers and an Employee stacking up the store brand bulk pastas !! I never sent back but, a few anonymous reviewers posted up pics of his purchase outside and him loading into van! Lol.
It was posted on all those restaurant apps and he went from #1 to closing down within 3 months. Sounds dirty but, the guy was a POS. My point is: never go to a restaurant that uses Sysco or US foods; not because they are bad; they have a good business and offer high to low quality but; you are eating the same food as 80% of all the restaurants. The restaurant that will answer your food questions is an honest one. I love when they have a small boutique distributor from Napa or East/Central California or they buy local; Omg such a difference in food quality !! I’ll leave you with a few good pics: the Beef tenderloins(filet mignon) I found for 9.82/lb! (At the time). No more Ruth’s Chris to East free but; I know how their tricks!!
4b81c41e731b739688f9b26be2cc23fa.plist

ae7b8f50219ed0c1ae5439956d4b40f7.plist

c48f7b58015d052fcbb2b25b1554f2da.plist

126dee0fd0214ebed21b6dd7c2ad863c.plist

4668758df8068c777b022d85d53a3295.plist

Ill take it all and more

Max

It was pretty awesome considering. I am used to it now. I just had to think it is just another day. We actually have never been ohysicslly together on that exact day of year. Idk why; like a hex! lol. Thursday we will have the best Post valentines Meal! I already bought the stuff after speaking to you my mount was watering. It is the perfect meal! That trick w the butter and garlic I learned from my Mom; she Had a Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse so; I used to eat free. I would always get the Ribeye for two! I never came close to finishing it but that was the point.
I would take home the rest, pretty rare so I could get a skillet hot drop a lil oil w big salt crystals and drop the rare meat for 30 sec . And either have eggs or out into a huge burrito w onions, cilantro, eggs, cheese, hot sauce for breakfast before school. Watch my brothers and sisters who were around my age eat bowls of shredded wheat plain or grapenuts. We didn’t have a sugar bowl because my mom was a fanatic about how we don’t need to add sugar ever. It is for cooking only. I think it was to Save on dental care{figured that out later}. One thing about the pandemic; I got this food delivery and groceries for home down pat. It’s crazy; I literally got Waygu beef and New Zealand: Highland Beef(small long haired cows/NZ has super high standards for food quality) in bulk cheap as Walmart’s angus beef(which is a marketing thing} we have a member who works for the meat department and another that was /is a 14 years as butcher for Costco. So between the two: they let me know what’s up. Getting USDA PRIME is only done at of course Costco has it and sometimes higher end stores like Whole Paycheck but; I used to see the restaurant owners order Choice Rib Roast and sell as Prime Rib. My mom has many restaurants growing up and said almost 80% of the other places ordered from Sysco Foods it US foods and the really bad ones actually went to Sam’s club on business day(nobody could see them because the public(w/o business cannot come in, no longer available now}but she would go to get stuff for home and ran into the most successful “so called Italian restaurants owners” on TV;(he is Italian w accent}. I took a girl a few years ago on a date and just regular spaghetti marinara{no salad/sides} was $26.99. Now I never order that, so I ordered Veal Cannelloni w a side of Hot Italian Sausage. It was decent, but I kept thinking,” his past started at $27 and went to about $38, What a profit!” Then a few weeks later my mom runs into “Antonio” at Sam’s(she is getting stuff for us” he is literally got one of the platform rollers and an Employee stacking up the store brand bulk pastas !! I never sent back but, a few anonymous reviewers posted up pics of his purchase outside and him loading into van! Lol.
It was posted on all those restaurant apps and he went from #1 to closing down within 3 months. Sounds dirty but, the guy was a POS. My point is: never go to a restaurant that uses Sysco or US foods; not because they are bad; they have a good business and offer high to low quality but; you are eating the same food as 80% of all the restaurants. The restaurant that will answer your food questions is an honest one. I love when they have a small boutique distributor from Napa or East/Central California or they buy local; Omg such a difference in food quality !! I’ll leave you with a few good pics: the Beef tenderloins(filet mignon) I found for 9.82/lb! (At the time). No more Ruth’s Chris to East free but; I know how their tricks!!

Ill take it all and more

Max

Hell yeah brother that all looks delicious especially that last piece of desert !! I would eat that for days and the part about Sysco is so true bro I’ve worked at a lot of 4 & 5 star restaurants that claim fresh high quality foods and most order from them. Only the small family owned or locally owned ones actually get the real quality foods for the customer. Crazy how the ones making the most money are paying the least for and have the lowest quality of beef & seafood !!

Hell yeah brother that all looks delicious especially that last piece of desert !! I would eat that for days and the part about Sysco is so true bro I’ve worked at a lot of 4 & 5 star restaurants that claim fresh high quality foods and most order from them. Only the small family owned or locally owned ones actually get the real quality foods for the customer. Crazy how the ones making the most money are paying the least for and have the lowest quality of beef & seafood !!

Yeah. A lot of members here are pretty big boss/mgmt at both of those places, besides the butchers, restaurant workers here. It helps to get info, even when you know. I think they should bring the actual food color punch on the cut if meat! Not some fake sticker any company can price up. Showing the meat and actual inspector #, apparently that is how they used to do it. Would help with consumer trust. Glad they have internet w watchdog sites to show truth in labeling and what things mean.

Max

Ill take it all and more

Max
Lord have mercy, #WeAreNotWorthy. Looks delicious.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back