Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Clean up time.. TD

Conditioning blast..
    I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone. 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
    I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
    Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
    current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
    3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
    Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,246 Posts
    Rep Points

great plan.
    I am always envious of your td.

If I may suggest: try stenbolone and test iso and you won't regret it
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    829 Posts
    Rep Points

Juicy td

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,911 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Conditioning blast..
    I been cleaning up for over 5 weeks now, ridding that Rona body. Got lazy

I plan on switching out Test cyp from 50mg EOD/Tren ace 50mgs EOD and MastE 50mg EOD from my current run to TestE at 250mg E3D, yet I have these ISO near by and very tempting to use them instead with the same pinning barrel with stenbolone. 100/100 mg each eod. Worst case I'll go back to my script test as a base. Proviron at 50+ mg ED and 1mg Adex EOD.
    I have some IGF 1-LR3 1MG on the way and I just may have some Meldonium (Mildonate 500mg/cap laying around, crossing fingers that I didn't use it all, I can always get more)
    Last but not least - Adding Boldundec at 750mgs a week , I know bike chain oil, but it works great for my gas tank and I'm interested to see how it pairs with GW501516 and Meldonium with
    current diet and fasted cardio as this is the goal for the next few weeks to finish polishing ridding what's left of those flanks (sum bitches like to take there time coming off)
    3ius of HGH pre fasted cardio 5am and IGF 1-LR3 with PWO meal.

The YK-11 is for down the road after I increase cals for a bit of fullness and more rounded bellies since I'm dropping orals (Var).
    Once I clean up a bit more we'll assess things from there, with clean calories increase, more food slowly.

Last bit, training: Most know I have a genetic-predisposition with lower back pumps, so far since not using any heavy hitting orals, pumps have been minimal and the goal is to condition the erectors some more for future loading along with glutes and hams routines.

You are one sick pup!!! Lucky F!
    Add a bit of Iso for sure with your e3d schedule.
    Let me know about the meldonium; I have wanted to see if it increases my cardio better than the normal Cardarine or other AAS; especially if I start some hex soon. I always pass on it but if it works well; it should definitely help my cholesterol ratios. Pretty much the reason Cardarine has that effect; the more aerobic capacity you have allows you to improve overall workouts. I decided to tighten up and actually do a 8-10 week blast. Short and sweet! I need to stop by and pick through your pile !!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,246 Posts
    Rep Points

tomorrow I post my td ... but I already know I will lose
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Following forsure! Always been interested in yk-11 just never pulled the trigger, Best of luck brother

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    211 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice TD. Ones of these days, I might have a TD that nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like a fun run Vision. Now that our gyms are open I started a small cycle of EP products. Test E 250 and Mast E 200 x2 EW and 40mg winnie tabs 20am and 20pm. Three weeks in and the results are amazing.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    great plan.
    I am always envious of your td.

If I may suggest: try stenbolone and test iso and you won't regret it
    Envious of mine? I'm the one over here trying to get chiseled down so I look like you. We were able to peel a good amount off but I didn't even know existed. I make you a deal man I'll trade you a few of my touchdowns for your conditioning 🤣
    Give me until July.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    You are one sick pup!!! Lucky F!
    Add a bit of Iso for sure with your e3d schedule.
    Let me know about the meldonium; I have wanted to see if it increases my cardio better than the normal Cardarine or other AAS; especially if I start some hex soon. I always pass on it but if it works well; it should definitely help my cholesterol ratios. Pretty much the reason Cardarine has that effect; the more aerobic capacity you have allows you to improve overall workouts. I decided to tighten up and actually do a 8-10 week blast. Short and sweet! I need to stop by and pick through your pile !!

Max
    That's exactly why I grabbed it I'm going to use it in conjunction with the cardarine.. I used it before going back maybe three years ago, but I was in no shape or condition to really give a legit report. I was too busy trying to fill out my sleeves, running dosages that were absolutely ridiculous. 🤦
    The cardarine, meldonium and bold are all my main tools right now to help me push more through my cardio. There's not much more to come off, but I want to stay clean as possible. We're going to increase my calories starting next week so that's a relief, speaking of calories if you plan on stopping by please by all means bring one of your delicious platters. believe me when I tell you everything in life is negotiable, bring me one of those platters and we can negotiate on some of my tools. But please don't post any pictures now not at least until next week. 🤣

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice scoop
    Ready On Deck

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    tomorrow I post my td ... but I already know I will lose
    You actually have some of the best tds, I love it how you peel them down because of your recycle policies, I thought that was like an OCD thing that you had and I was poking fun at you only to find out it was because of your recycling haha. These sarms or because of your influence. Unbeknownst to you you talk me right into him so did REHH..

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by buki1718 View Post
    Following forsure! Always been interested in yk-11 just never pulled the trigger, Best of luck brother

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I have been having my eye on this one for a while, however I've been wasting my time with a mentality that was stuck in my head that I couldn't break. It's time to move on to other things because I've other goals. I don't want to announce anything too soon but I got big plans coming up and I'm in the right hands. I'm pretty excited to see what happens. It's going to be a work in progress. But I'm ditching a lot of the old protocols.
    I have a lot of confidence in this product and I'm in the absolute ideal platform to see it shine. But I don't want to take it quite yet, we increase calories next week but I want to wait until the third week until we really start taking things up and then I'm going to throw it in.. too soon is going to be a waste and most of those gains are going to be diet related anyway.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Nice scoop
    Keep in mind I scooped up the HGH earlier, but there is more to come so I'll update this with the remainder balance that's coming.. IGF, testE/bold blend..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,911 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That's exactly why I grabbed it I'm going to use it in conjunction with the cardarine.. I used it before going back maybe three years ago, but I was in no shape or condition to really give a legit report. I was too busy trying to fill out my sleeves, running dosages that were absolutely ridiculous.
    The cardarine, meldonium and bold are all my main tools right now to help me push more through my cardio. There's not much more to come off, but I want to stay clean as possible. We're going to increase my calories starting next week so that's a relief, speaking of calories if you plan on stopping by please by all means bring one of your delicious platters. believe me when I tell you everything in life is negotiable, bring me one of those platters and we can negotiate on some of my tools. But please don't post any pictures now not at least until next week.
    Indeed my friend! Indeed!! Plans when I get home. Gonna recomp/cut . Just 8-10weeks but 8 on. 2 prep. Get my cardio sick and get my insulin sensitivity ready!!

Max