• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clean up time.. TD

IML Gear Cream!
Excellent post vision. One of the most important supplements I see in the pics is Metamucil. It is absolutely a must for me. I drink three glasses per day.

Most people have no idea the very important of this, even if they can't get it through their diet they should supplement it. I was literally having a conversation about 20 minutes ago with someone about how they often feel lethargic and tired, and I made the conversation awkward by asking them how regularly they go. In a nutshell by the end of the conversation they understood my message. Get rid of the waste and make room for nutrients.

A slight increase with my calories and switching things around for the past couple days, I feel great and on point and not as lethargic. That was a fun push for six weeks. It should be really interesting to see what these SARMS can do ;)
I'm going to leave the cardio right where it's at and I'm going to make my assessment from there if I feel like I have more gas in the tank. and if I do I'm not going to extend it I'm just going to increase the intensity ;)

GW is going to help tremendously with both cardio and lipids. I never run a cycle without it.

GW is going to help tremendously with both cardio and lipids. I never run a cycle without it.
I was planning on pull bloods while eon these to see where I sit.. I might pull bloods in 7-8 weeks out from here... In fact I think I should, it's that time anyhow, last bloods were in Sept..

I just did mine 30 days after running the Cut Mix 300. Should have the results on Monday or Tuesday. Before I started the cycle everything was perfect. 30 days post I am anxious to see what it looks like.

Holy moly, what an insane TD! May the gains be with you. Will be following this log for sure ;)

uGSmfwB.jpg

Some final products to complete my run.. This wraps up everything I need, and from here on out it's sticking with the plan and just plugging away.

35min Faster Cardio and abs in the AM pre meal on training days ~ off/Mon/Tues/Wends/off/Fri/Sat ~

Injection schedule:
Sunday AM - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
Wednesday - 1mL T400 blends test/bold - 1mL Test E250 - 1mL Bold undec 250
IGF-1 LR3 50mcg Post workout
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Sarms YK-11 15mg , GW501516 20mgs ED (8 weeks)
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

Efedrine will be added if I need to curb appetite
Vars are for later on in the summer

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

uGSmfwB.jpg

Some final products to complete my run.. This wraps up everything I need, and from here on out it's sticking with the plan and just plugging away.

35min Faster Cardio and abs in the AM pre meal on training days ~ off/Mon/Tues/Wends/off/Fri/Sat ~

Injection schedule:
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

I want Half!

Max

uGSmfwB.jpg

Injection schedule:
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

What an epic stack! You’re running compounds i’m planning on using myself in the future, so i’m really curious to your results

Get Shredded!
Send me half and I'll run the same run lol jk . Enjoy that cycle sounds like fun

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I'm really curious myself on these Peps we'll play a role in this stack. The only issue I'm worried about is feeling hypo, I'm already hungry as it is.

I'm really curious myself on these Peps we'll play a role in this stack. The only issue I'm worried about is feeling hypo, I'm already hungry as it is.

That’s probably the IGF1-LR3, are you in a big kcal deficit?

That’s probably the IGF1-LR3, are you in a big kcal deficit?

Nooo, no IGF yet, it's in my hands but not being used yet... I haven't been hypo in sometime now, I been in a deficit but slowly adding cals. I'm just concerned on the potentials of going hypo if and when I do incorporate IGF. With certain peptides I get that way and I cannot quench it. I have to literally stuff my face. And I'm not trying to do that right now LOL. It sounds like a lot of fun tho. Haha!

Nooo, no IGF yet, it's in my hands but not being used yet... I haven't been hypo in sometime now, I been in a deficit but slowly adding cals. I'm just concerned on the potentials of going hypo if and when I do incorporate IGF. With certain peptides I get that way and I cannot quench it. I have to literally stuff my face. And I'm not trying to do that right now LOL. It sounds like a lot of fun tho. Haha!

Keep the goods on hand! The good food products.

Max

Aah i got you! Haha well it’s part of the game i guess, its a horrible feeling but i know when i got the hypo feeling things change pretty quick in regards to bodycomposition and fat loss. But you really have to know your body, going into a real hypo isn’t something looking forward to

uGSmfwB.jpg

Injection schedule:
HGH 3ius pre bed

Orals:
Proviron 75mgs ED
Adex 1mg EOD
GABA 750mg Pre bed ED
Melatonin 5mg Pre bed ED

aku9tev.jpg

BV687me.jpg

I4nF3wg.jpg

pePuzh1.jpg

Im digging the cycle Viz... Makes sense and the sarms are like doing their part. Any new changes or numbers? I run T-E/C at 250-400 and keep my boldenone/EQ a bit heavier. Like you I run roughly 3iu GH, Adex/Aromasin, and Proviron 50mg ED. I just don't mess with the IGF. Can you comment on how it's going? Feel?

i'm really curious myself on these peps we'll play a role in this stack. The only issue i'm worried about is feeling hypo, i'm already hungry as it is.

eat!

Im digging the cycle Viz... Makes sense and the sarms are like doing their part. Any new changes or numbers? I run T-E/C at 250-400 and keep my boldenone/EQ a bit heavier. Like you I run roughly 3iu GH, Adex/Aromasin, and Proviron 50mg ED. I just don't mess with the IGF. Can you comment on how it's going? Feel?

Right now at the moment I'm feeling good, I'm hungry but I'm feeling good LOL.
I'm slowly increasing the calories and the furnace is continuously burning. Strength is definitely improving, but I'm also focusing on other areas that have took some major neglect, glutes, and hamstrings I'm really focused seeing on right now to help improve my lower back pains. I'm not trying to be a hero, but I'm just making some adjustments along the way.
What's most important right now is my recovery.
Sleep is doing wonders. Sleep is hard to come by so I'm taking as much as I can get at the moment.

Right now at the moment I'm feeling good, I'm hungry but I'm feeling good LOL.
I'm slowly increasing the calories and the furnace is continuously burning. Strength is definitely improving, but I'm also focusing on other areas that have took some major neglect, glutes, and hamstrings I'm really focused seeing on right now to help improve my lower back pains. I'm not trying to be a hero, but I'm just making some adjustments along the way.
What's most important right now is my recovery.
Sleep is doing wonders. Sleep is hard to come by so I'm taking as much as I can get at the moment.

Crazy how sleep is the hardest part, I can't stay asleep like I used to. Stay hungry brother. Let me know how those wheels are turning out.

Back