• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Morgan Stanley Unit Considers $150 Billion Bitcoin Investment: Bloomberg

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a short biased trader. If you watch the top gainers everyday I'm balls deep shorting the backside. Not easy these days but extremely lucrative.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I'm a short biased trader. If you watch the top gainers everyday I'm balls deep shorting the backside. Not easy these days but extremely lucrative.

I’ve never sold short but I’ll probably start playing with it soon. My brother made some good money shorting GME, and no he doesn’t run a hedge fund lol.

I’ve never sold short but I’ll probably start playing with it soon. My brother made some good money shorting GME, and no he doesn’t run a hedge fund lol.
I made $18k shorting GME. You need a good broker to be able to locate the shares. I use Centerpoint but if you have a small account then Tradezero is the way to go.

Right on thanks dude. I have an E*TRADE account with margin trading enabled so I think I’m g2g.

They’ve been alright aside from a few weeks ago they were all backed up and there was a long delay in order executions, they cost me about 2k but they credited me back a few dollars anyways. I guess thems the strokes. It made me think about how bad trading stocks must have sucked back in the day though lol.

Right on thanks dude. I have an E*TRADE account with margin trading enabled so I think I’m g2g.

They’ve been alright aside from a few weeks ago they were all backed up and there was a long delay in order executions, they cost me about 2k but they credited me back a few dollars anyways. I guess thems the strokes. It made me think about how bad trading stocks must have sucked back in the day though lol.
Every single broker has opened up millions of new accounts in the past year and commission free trading has changed the game. Their systems are overwhelmed. If I'm only going to trade 1000 shares my first few orders are only for 25 shares. If i'm wrong then I will take a small loss. Everyone is scaling in now so the amount of individual orders are skyrocketing.

Lol I’m assuming that a lot of the sources on here have some hefty Bitcoin wallets. It’s a great time to be a clandestine online retailer.

I’m a little jealous haha.

I’m a multi millionaire but I’m not bragging.

If only stupid cash app would verify or respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I keep laggin on this. It just seems like a pain in the ass. My.old circles account got closed by them years back with 200.00 in it.

I forgot about $300 I bought in BC when it was like $4 a coin. I sold it $10....thought I had amazing luck.....man if I held it until yesterday at $52...sigh...

I forgot about $300 I bought in BC when it was like $4 a coin. I sold it $10....thought I had amazing luck.....man if I held it until yesterday at $52...sigh...
It's 52,xxx not $52
You'd be downright rich.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back