• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

more retatrded trolling.

Read it on the internet.

:coffee:

Say what you want.

I didn’t create a thread calling out MindlessWork as a sex offender. Maybe I should.

That whole “:coffee:” thing is super gay too. One guy at ASF start that and you all have to follow along or you get kicked out of the inner circle jerk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I see in your pic you gots a big bulk going on.....

That’s krossout getting ready to jerk off to the thought of mindlesswork. His mom walked in on him and snapped the pic. He has a boner for mindless for some reason

Bro I see in your pic you gots a big bulk going on.....

Pretty funny Rehh

Are you on the Mindless protection team also then?

That’s krossout getting ready to jerk off to the thought of mindlesswork. His mom walked in on him and snapped the pic. He has a boner for mindless for some reason

No boner. Mindless is a disgusting person.

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty funny Rehh

Are you on the Mindless protection team also then?

Lol....yeah that was me that changed your avatar pic. Had a bad day today and needed a good laugh.....

Attachments

• 270881.jpg
    270881.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 126
I find it strange that anyone would get so worked up as to start threads in an anabolic steroid forum about another member.
Mindless is kind of "mindless" sometimes when it comes to his posts. We all know that and he just wants to get along with everyone. Is that why you start threads about him or what is the reason?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol....yeah that was me that changed your avatar pic. Had a bad day today and needed a good laugh.....
Damn that’s brutal... well done lol

For all I know that’s what KrossOut may look
like in real life!

Last edited:
You should have been banned for posting a members picture in your avi

How does anyone know that’s Mindless? It’s available. It’s cropped. Could be anyone’s gnarly teeth. I purposely knew not to post the entire photo and break rules.

Damn that’s brutal... well done lol

For all I know that’s what KrossOut may look
like in real life!

See how you set yourself up for this shit fuckhead? No sooner did I apologize to [mention]heckler7 [/mention] and [mention]stinkfingerdelux [/mention] in another thread for ruining their ASF experience but then you gotta stir the pot up. You just can’t keep your fucking mouth shut.

And yEs MiNdLeSs I MiGhT LoOk LiKe tHaT iN rEaL LiFe.

But I’m not gonna be a retard and post a picture of myself on the Internet. Only a complete jackass would do that.

How does anyone know that’s Mindless? It’s available. It’s cropped. Could be anyone’s gnarly teeth. I purposely knew not to post the entire photo and break rules.

are you guys serious that its mindless's pic? I thought yinz was joking, altho its kinda comical its really a testament to how deeply owned your mind is

I find it strange that anyone would get so worked up as to start threads in an anabolic steroid forum about another member.
Mindless is kind of "mindless" sometimes when it comes to his posts. We all know that and he just wants to get along with everyone. Is that why you start threads about him or what is the reason?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I really haven’t started threads about him.

One was “Guess Mindless’s Steroid Cycle” because the fucker just creeps here and has no idea how to use steroids.

The other was “Neg Train for Mindless” after heckler started one for me.

Am I going to read Mindless’s idiot posts and comment on how stupid he is. Yes.

Get Shredded!
are you guys serious that its mindless's pic? I thought yinz was joking, altho its kinda comical its really a testament to how deeply owned your mind is

It’s his teeth. Look at that mess.

He was really dumb at bb.com and posted pictures. Google his name and you’ll see his entire face. The guy is a disaster.

mindless you need to post that pic as your avi, thank REHH for the hook up

Even if it's out there, posting here is a cheap shit move.

I think it’s pretty funny. But that’s my sense of humor.

Man this place wants to tell you how to think, what to post about, and what handle pic is appropriate.

You guys all vote for Biden and the new world order?

Isn’t this worse than when I posted a thread joking about mindless being LE? Are you miss gonna ban this guy too?

Am I going to read Mindless’s idiot posts and comment on how stupid he is. Yes.

That’s all you do here. He actually contributes more here than you do. That’s very sad because you give him shit for not contributing. At least he involves himself in conversations beyond singling out 1 person. 95% of your posts are about him. Literally. You’ve posted zero proof of him being a chomo, yet that’s all you talk about. Think about that. A grown man is fully consumed by another grown man he doesn’t know. For being mindless, he sure owns yours. Fucking pathetic.

KrossOut is a Baby Raper

Isn’t this worse than when I posted a thread joking about mindless being LE? Are you miss gonna ban this guy too?

Nope, OP won’t be banned. You and kross out on the other hand are riding a real fine line. I would advise you both to pull his nut sack from your mouth and move on.

Nope, OP won’t be banned. You and kross out on the other hand are riding a real fine line. I would advise you both to pull his nut sack from your mouth and move on.
Fuck child toucher punk. I thought the the pit was uncensored. Why do you guys protect that weirdo?

I know exactly what the rules are and I haven’t broken a single one. I’m just sharing my opinions. Guys don’t see eye to eye all the time and I simply don’t agree with anything Mindless has to say and I voice as such.

There doesn’t need to be “proof” for anything. These are opinions and last time I checked everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. My opinion happens to be that Mindless is a creepy sex offender. That’s based on stuff I directly saw 13 years ago. Were you there? No? Then you’ll have a different opinion based on the stupid drivel that Mindless posted here the past 4 years. I don’t sit here and say YOUR opinion is wrong so get the fuck off of me for having the opinion I have.

Fuck child toucher punk. I thought the the pit was uncensored. Why do you guys protect that weirdo?

Uncensored for some but not for everyone apparently.

I know exactly what the rules are and I haven’t broken a single one. I’m just sharing my opinions. Guys don’t see eye to eye all the time and I simply don’t agree with anything Mindless has to say and I voice as such.

There doesn’t need to be “proof” for anything. These are opinions and last time I checked everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. My opinion happens to be that Mindless is a creepy sex offender. That’s based on stuff I directly saw 13 years ago. Were you there? No? Then you’ll have a different opinion based on the stupid drivel that Mindless posted here the past 4 years. I don’t sit here and say YOUR opinion is wrong so get the fuck off of me for having the opinion I have.

Apparently, on this forum being a law enforcement is worse than being a kid toucher. In fact they protect them here and rally around them.

Back