MONSTRO hgh protocol to get huge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    MONSTRO hgh protocol to get huge

    After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
    Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .

    Monstro

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    91
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points
    840100

    Thanks but confused

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    379
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points
    5927781

    So your saying.

    If one is running 3.33iu 7 days per week.

    This equals 23.31iu per week.

    Divide 23.31 / 3 = 7.77iu three times per week Post workout IM?

    I have done mega dosing before in the 10-13iu range post workout, and have seen great results. However I have found keeping IGF levels constantly elevated rather than 3 bursts weekly has a greater effect on the muscle bellies. (at least for me)

    Good advice Monstro

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    308

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    324668662

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    So your saying.

    If one is running 3.33iu 7 days per week.

    This equals 23.31iu per week.

    Divide 23.31 / 3 = 7.77iu three times per week Post workout IM?

    I have done mega dosing before in the 10-13iu range post workout, and have seen great results. However I have found keeping IGF levels constantly elevated rather than 3 bursts weekly has a greater effect on the muscle bellies. (at least for me)

    Good advice Monstro

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Totally agree. Having a constant stream I like better. Also sub q.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,934

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,008
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    15460745

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
    Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .

    Monstro
    In the weak muscle or any muscle ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    BAMF
    ReadyOnDeck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    The Armpit of America
    Posts
    358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    466
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    187
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    14696063

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    Totally agree. Having a constant stream I like better. Also sub q.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely prefer the same
    Ready On Deck

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    473
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is how I used GH a lot. 10iu post workout IM 3x/week.. but I'd also take 1.5iu every morning as well. The 1.5iu was pharm grade and the 10iu generic.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,934

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,008
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    15460745

    Good idea


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    Quote Originally Posted by XXL View Post
    Thanks but confused
    Protocol for hgh to get huge:
    Use 10ius or more only 3 times week ( the days you train your weak muscles ) after workout and intramuscular . This is the best way to increase IGF ( IGF levels high is the way to grow to another level ) . And of course using only 3 days week is best to keep insulin sensativity and keep growing and be healthy .

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    So your saying.

    If one is running 3.33iu 7 days per week.

    This equals 23.31iu per week.


    Divide 23.31 / 3 = 7.77iu three times per week Post workout IM?

    I have done mega dosing before in the 10-13iu range post workout, and have seen great results. However I have found keeping IGF levels constantly elevated rather than 3 bursts weekly has a greater effect on the muscle bellies. (at least for me)

    Good advice Monstro

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Yes brother , intramuscular right before workout . Using only 3 days week the dosage you use during 7 days will increase IGF to the rough and grow quicker . And that way not using hgh during 4 days week you keep your insulin sensitivity , so keep growing and be healthier . Yes we now if you have alot of money and can use 10ius ED you will grow even bigger but you will destroy your insulin sensitivity and your health .

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    Totally agree. Having a constant stream I like better. Also sub q.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    We all react different to drugs , workout and foods , so i respect any opinion and you should do the way you prefer . But hgh is so expensive and i need to absorb all i use , and i now when you use it sub cutaneous you absorb 80% of the hgh you take and intramuscular is over 90% and after workut you need that the iGF levels get as high as possible as quick as possible . So thats why i prefer intramuscular and works better for me .

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    In the weak muscle or any muscle ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I chose always leg day, back day and arms day because this is the muscle i need to improve more . But you can use any day you prefer .

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,079

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    473
    Thanked in
    343 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    We all react different to drugs , workout and foods , so i respect any opinion and you should do the way you prefer . But hgh is so expensive and i need to absorb all i use , and i now when you use it sub cutaneous you absorb 80% of the hgh you take and intramuscular is over 90% and after workut you need that the iGF levels get as high as possible as quick as possible . So thats why i prefer intramuscular and works better for me .
    I've known people to IV it post workout. Believe that was one of Chad Nichols protocols.. IV HGH post workout, and then a HUGE carb meal with slin about an hour afterwards.

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    287
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    7575818

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    This is how I used GH a lot. 10iu post workout IM 3x/week.. but I'd also take 1.5iu every morning as well. The 1.5iu was pharm grade and the 10iu generic.
    Yes this is method used by many people even Boston Loyd do a mix of pharma grade and generic . Why not use the best pharma to grow post workout and the generic fasted to burn fat ? how many ius you think pharma is enough to grow post workout ? i have a friend coach that said 8ius minimum but some big names said 6ius is more than enough . if 6 is good to go you need 72ius pharma grade per month .

  15. #15
    Member
    Wolves's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    56

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    if doing this protocol without insulin can post workout meal be eaten right after injecting the hgh?

Similar Threads

  1. MONSTRO Training Rules
    By MONSTRO in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2021, 06:36 AM
  2. Proviron by Monstro
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2021, 11:03 AM
  3. Q&A by Monstro 29-12-2020
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2020, 03:14 PM
  4. Motivation by Monstro
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2020, 10:38 AM
  5. Monstro from Portugal
    By MONSTRO in forum New Members
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums