MONSTRO hgh protocol to get huge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostman2020 View Post
    Hey Monstro. I switched to doing the hgh the way you described. I have a question my girl is on hgh and wants more of the losing weight from doing it. She takes 3.0 before bed. What would you suggest. Any help would be appreciated from you or our brothers on the board.
    I always say am fasted prior to fasted cardio for weight loss.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,734

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,929
    Thanked in
    1,325 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Of course the more important is what works for you , so best way is testing like i did . I use all the protocols of hgh with slin and this is what gives me real good results
    Thanks for sharing your personal results. There are not many places one can go and read what an IFBB pro has tried and liked or did not like.

  3. #33
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points
    1800239815

    thanks for posting. think ill be trying this protocol

  4. #34
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    Thanks for sharing your personal results. There are not many places one can go and read what an IFBB pro has tried and liked or did not like.
    Im not IFBB pro , im nobody , just a person that loves this sport and enjoy be here to learn more with all of you

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    712
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Rep Points
    15680745

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I chose always leg day, back day and arms day because this is the muscle i need to improve more . But you can use any day you prefer .
    How long do you run this protocol?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    if doing this protocol without insulin can post workout meal be eaten right after injecting the hgh?
    To make sure HGH is converted to IGF wait 20min ( and shoot is intramuscular )

  7. #37
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    How long do you run this protocol?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Forever , i just do breaks to recover insulin sensitivity back and go on again

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    712
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Rep Points
    15680745

    This protocol def helped with dropping bf but damn itís making me lethargic any suggestions??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    This protocol def helped with dropping bf but damn itís making me lethargic any suggestions??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its part of the game brother . Lethargy is a sign of anabolism . I dont use any stimulants to keep my body relaxed and not increase metabolism in offseason . but you can take some Efedrin , caffeine , pre workout to make you more active

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,967

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,054
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    712
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Rep Points
    15680745

    Itís def working as intended though going to boost


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #41
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Right now im super lethargic using 15ius day hgh but im growing so quick . Anabolism make you lethargic and sleep all day like a baby ( thats why they grow so quick )

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenvana
    Posts
    2,801

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,438
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points
    469524997

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Right now im super lethargic using 15ius day hgh but im growing so quick . Anabolism make you lethargic and sleep all day like a baby ( thats why they grow so quick )

    But how do you get motivated to train despite the lethargy? Is it just a grind?

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,180

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    544
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For the lethargy.. take naps. There's a reason if you watch a "day in the life" video of an IFBB pro, they takes naps during the day.

    Unfortunately, if you are not an IFBB.. you probably do not have the luxury of taking naps multiple times a day, because you have a full time job to be at. The things that helped me when I ran it this way was very simple..

    First, find that internal motivation and tell your self to get up off your ass and do something. It takes energy to make energy. Once you get started, the lethargy goes away.

    Second, pre-workout.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenvana
    Posts
    2,801

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,438
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points
    469524997

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    For the lethargy.. take naps. There's a reason if you watch a "day in the life" video of an IFBB pro, they takes naps during the day.

    Unfortunately, if you are not an IFBB.. you probably do not have the luxury of taking naps multiple times a day, because you have a full time job to be at. The things that helped me when I ran it this way was very simple..

    First, find that internal motivation and tell your self to get up off your ass and do something. It takes energy to make energy. Once you get started, the lethargy goes away.

    Second, pre-workout.
    Naps? Lol, I feel lethargic as hell for like 1-2 hours after a nap... Guess you just gotta force yourself to train through the fatigue, just like a regular job. But then it can't be enjoyable at that point.

  15. #45
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    733

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    8305818

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    But how do you get motivated to train despite the lethargy? Is it just a grind?
    I always take a nap before workout and if possible after and makes wonders for me . I love what i do and i never need pre workput to do what i love most . lethargy is a sign you are anabolic and growing

Similar Threads

  1. MONSTRO Training Rules
    By MONSTRO in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2021, 06:36 AM
  2. Proviron by Monstro
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2021, 11:03 AM
  3. Q&A by Monstro 29-12-2020
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2020, 03:14 PM
  4. Motivation by Monstro
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2020, 10:38 AM
  5. Monstro from Portugal
    By MONSTRO in forum New Members
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-04-2020, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums