• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MONSTRO hgh protocol to get huge

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Monstro. I switched to doing the hgh the way you described. I have a question my girl is on hgh and wants more of the losing weight from doing it. She takes 3.0 before bed. What would you suggest. Any help would be appreciated from you or our brothers on the board.

I always say am fasted prior to fasted cardio for weight loss.

Of course the more important is what works for you , so best way is testing like i did . I use all the protocols of hgh with slin and this is what gives me real good results
Thanks for sharing your personal results. There are not many places one can go and read what an IFBB pro has tried and liked or did not like.

Thanks for sharing your personal results. There are not many places one can go and read what an IFBB pro has tried and liked or did not like.

Im not IFBB pro , im nobody , just a person that loves this sport and enjoy be here to learn more with all of you

I chose always leg day, back day and arms day because this is the muscle i need to improve more . But you can use any day you prefer .

How long do you run this protocol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This protocol def helped with dropping bf but damn it’s making me lethargic any suggestions??

This protocol def helped with dropping bf but damn it’s making me lethargic any suggestions??

Its part of the game brother . Lethargy is a sign of anabolism . I dont use any stimulants to keep my body relaxed and not increase metabolism in offseason . but you can take some Efedrin , caffeine , pre workout to make you more active

It’s def working as intended though going to boost

Get Shredded!
Right now im super lethargic using 15ius day hgh but im growing so quick . Anabolism make you lethargic and sleep all day like a baby ( thats why they grow so quick )

For the lethargy.. take naps. There's a reason if you watch a "day in the life" video of an IFBB pro, they takes naps during the day.

Unfortunately, if you are not an IFBB.. you probably do not have the luxury of taking naps multiple times a day, because you have a full time job to be at. The things that helped me when I ran it this way was very simple..

First, find that internal motivation and tell your self to get up off your ass and do something. It takes energy to make energy. Once you get started, the lethargy goes away.

Second, pre-workout.

For the lethargy.. take naps. There's a reason if you watch a "day in the life" video of an IFBB pro, they takes naps during the day.

Unfortunately, if you are not an IFBB.. you probably do not have the luxury of taking naps multiple times a day, because you have a full time job to be at. The things that helped me when I ran it this way was very simple..

First, find that internal motivation and tell your self to get up off your ass and do something. It takes energy to make energy. Once you get started, the lethargy goes away.

Second, pre-workout.

Naps? Lol, I feel lethargic as hell for like 1-2 hours after a nap... Guess you just gotta force yourself to train through the fatigue, just like a regular job. But then it can't be enjoyable at that point.

But how do you get motivated to train despite the lethargy? Is it just a grind?

I always take a nap before workout and if possible after and makes wonders for me . I love what i do and i never need pre workput to do what i love most . lethargy is a sign you are anabolic and growing

Do you add in slin pwo?

Back