• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MONSTRO hgh protocol to get huge

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .

Monstro

So your saying.

If one is running 3.33iu 7 days per week.

This equals 23.31iu per week.

Divide 23.31 / 3 = 7.77iu three times per week Post workout IM?

I have done mega dosing before in the 10-13iu range post workout, and have seen great results. However I have found keeping IGF levels constantly elevated rather than 3 bursts weekly has a greater effect on the muscle bellies. (at least for me)

Good advice Monstro

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So your saying.

I have done mega dosing before in the 10-13iu range post workout, and have seen great results. However I have found keeping IGF levels constantly elevated rather than 3 bursts weekly has a greater effect on the muscle bellies. (at least for me)

Good advice Monstro

Totally agree. Having a constant stream I like better. Also sub q.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After some years using hgh , and trying many ways i find this is the best way to grow / put on mass quick . In 3 months you see crazy results .
Check what amount of hgh you can afford ? if you use 4ius per day is 28ius per week the divide them by 3 = 9 to 10ius 3 times week after workout ( on weak body parts ) . Shoot post workout INTRAMUSCULAR .

Monstro

In the weak muscle or any muscle ?

This is how I used GH a lot. 10iu post workout IM 3x/week.. but I'd also take 1.5iu every morning as well. The 1.5iu was pharm grade and the 10iu generic.

Thanks but confused

Protocol for hgh to get huge:
Use 10ius or more only 3 times week ( the days you train your weak muscles ) after workout and intramuscular . This is the best way to increase IGF ( IGF levels high is the way to grow to another level ) . And of course using only 3 days week is best to keep insulin sensativity and keep growing and be healthy .

So your saying.

Good advice Monstro

Yes brother , intramuscular right before workout . Using only 3 days week the dosage you use during 7 days will increase IGF to the rough and grow quicker . And that way not using hgh during 4 days week you keep your insulin sensitivity , so keep growing and be healthier . Yes we now if you have alot of money and can use 10ius ED you will grow even bigger but you will destroy your insulin sensitivity and your health .

IML Gear Cream!
Totally agree. Having a constant stream I like better. Also sub q.

We all react different to drugs , workout and foods , so i respect any opinion and you should do the way you prefer . But hgh is so expensive and i need to absorb all i use , and i now when you use it sub cutaneous you absorb 80% of the hgh you take and intramuscular is over 90% and after workut you need that the iGF levels get as high as possible as quick as possible . So thats why i prefer intramuscular and works better for me .

In the weak muscle or any muscle ?

I chose always leg day, back day and arms day because this is the muscle i need to improve more . But you can use any day you prefer .

We all react different to drugs , workout and foods , so i respect any opinion and you should do the way you prefer . But hgh is so expensive and i need to absorb all i use , and i now when you use it sub cutaneous you absorb 80% of the hgh you take and intramuscular is over 90% and after workut you need that the iGF levels get as high as possible as quick as possible . So thats why i prefer intramuscular and works better for me .

I've known people to IV it post workout. Believe that was one of Chad Nichols protocols.. IV HGH post workout, and then a HUGE carb meal with slin about an hour afterwards.

This is how I used GH a lot. 10iu post workout IM 3x/week.. but I'd also take 1.5iu every morning as well. The 1.5iu was pharm grade and the 10iu generic.

Yes this is method used by many people even Boston Loyd do a mix of pharma grade and generic . Why not use the best pharma to grow post workout and the generic fasted to burn fat ? how many ius you think pharma is enough to grow post workout ? i have a friend coach that said 8ius minimum but some big names said 6ius is more than enough . if 6 is good to go you need 72ius pharma grade per month .

if doing this protocol without insulin can post workout meal be eaten right after injecting the hgh?

if doing this protocol without insulin can post workout meal be eaten right after injecting the hgh?

I'd take is preworkout right before you start lifting, and then start sipping on an intra workout shake with dextrose (or some other simple carb) with EEA's about half way or 30 minutes into your workout.

Or

Take post workout right when you get done lifting, then jump on a treadmill for 30 minutes, or tan, ect.. then eat your meal or drink your shake.

I've seen this protocol talked about alot the past 6 months with great success. I haven't tried it myself but I might 4 weeks into my gh cycle. I'm thinking since the body starts to build the antibodies to fight against the gh it's good to toss it for a loop by loading 3 days to Spike the igf levels.

I've known people to IV it post workout. Believe that was one of Chad Nichols protocols.. IV HGH post workout, and then a HUGE carb meal with slin about an hour afterwards.

Yes . Brother this is used but not recommended because is very dangerous . Dont worth the risk ( only top pros can do because they live to bodybuilding and they can die for it ), we dont need to risk our lives and destroy our health . intramuscular works amazing and thats what im using . Im a crazy fanatic to grow but helath first

Fewer, larger bolus doses of gh are better suited for muscle growth pre or post training imo as well.

Once you have an elevated, stable igf level, you don't nessecarily need every day injections. Every other day is better in my experience when it comes to sides vs reward even. It takes weeks to return to baseline, many days to see a decrease in igf.

Only around training with what you intend to use for an entire week split into 3/4 doses is even better.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Ok so let me make sure I got this right. I do 6iu 5x week=30iu So I would do 10iu 3x week before my workouts that I pick. So how long before you train do you do it? Do I wait until after my WO to have my first post wo Protein/Carb shake? I also seen it says you can take it after? I Think before makes more sense? All feedback welcomed.

Ok so let me make sure I got this right. I do 6iu 5x week=30iu So I would do 10iu 3x week before my workouts that I pick. So how long before you train do you do it? Do I wait until after my WO to have my first post wo Protein/Carb shake? I also seen it says you can take it after? I Think before makes more sense? All feedback welcomed.

I believe he said post work out before and food.

Use 10ius or more only 3 times week ( the days you train your weak muscles ) after workout and intramuscular . This is the best way to increase IGF ( IGF levels high is the way to grow to another level ) . And of course using only 3 days week is best to keep insulin sensativity and keep growing and be healthy .
Dorian Yates said basically the same thing in more than one of his interviews over the past couple years. So, seems like it is favored by some pretty amazing physique people. But... people do what they want.

Thankxx

Problem with taking it it pre-workout, is that GH tends to make you tired. So 10iu might put you to sleep.

I always took it post workout, directly after lifting. Then I would jump on a treadmill for a little bit, hit the tanner, and the drive home and have my shake.. which would be 45 minutes later or so. I'd suggest sipping on EEA's, with no carbs during the workout and after the shot until you get real food in.

Dorian Yates said basically the same thing in more than one of his interviews over the past couple years. So, seems like it is favored by some pretty amazing physique people. But... people do what they want.

Of course the more important is what works for you , so best way is testing like i did . I use all the protocols of hgh with slin and this is what gives me real good results

Hey Monstro. I switched to doing the hgh the way you described. I have a question my girl is on hgh and wants more of the losing weight from doing it. She takes 3.0 before bed. What would you suggest. Any help would be appreciated from you or our brothers on the board.

I really wonder if gh timing really matters. There is a guy on here and other forums named swiper and he just whacked 10iu in the am bc of convenience. I’ve heard others say the same. It’s the number of ius not how it’s split. I’m not saying that this is true but it’s good for though bc swiper looked better than pretty much every forum member

Back