Krossout neg train

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112
  1. #1
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Krossout neg train

    Its time, we havent had a neg train in a long time, I think we found a deserving troll. post some thoughts and let us know your hit this gimmick with negs so I can rep you. Do it for you, dot it for the ASF community, do it for America. God sees all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points
    239469203

    Krossout neg train

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Its time, we havent had a neg train in a long time, I think we found a deserving troll. post some thoughts and let us know your hit this gimmick with negs so I can rep you. Do it for you, dot it for the ASF community, do it for America. God sees all
    Go ahead. That doesnít erase the bullshit that is MindlessWork. Protect your little gimp boy. It would be majorly embarrassing when Mindless is confirmed as a registered sex offender. M

    What is a neg anyway?

    And fuck you [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Go ahead. That doesnít erase the bullshit that is MindlessWork. Protect your little gimp boy. It would be majorly embarrassing when Mindless is confirmed as a registered sex offender. M

    What is a neg anyway?

    And fuck you [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    weird cause I have zero proof your not a sex offender, tell me how many little boys youve touched

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Go ahead. That doesnít erase the bullshit that is MindlessWork. Protect your little gimp boy. It would be majorly embarrassing when Mindless is confirmed as a registered sex offender. M

    What is a neg anyway?

    And fuck you [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    weird cause I have zero proof your not a sex offender, tell me how many little boys youve touched
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,987

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,772
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,430
    Thanked in
    6,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I ain't never negged nobody.

    Somebody want to catch me up? Or is it just because krossout is picking on mindless? Cause that's not a negable offense. Mindless just needs to make a new account and NOT tell anyone it's him. Problem solved. Possible new names:

    Mindlessjob
    Mindlessoccupation
    Thoughtlesswork
    CentralIntelligentlessAgent
    IWentBallsDeepInYourDaughter

    I really, really like the last one. I put a lot of time and effort into that one.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points
    239469203

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    weird cause I have zero proof your not a sex offender, tell me how many little boys youve touched

    - - - Updated - - -

    weird cause I have zero proof your not a sex offender, tell me how many little boys youve touched
    The difference being that there is a long established history for MindlessWork. There arenít many guys old enough to remember bodybuilding.com but the ones that know it, know it. Iím not the only one here that mentions it. Thereís at least 4 others that remember his stupid shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I ain't never negged nobody.

    Somebody want to catch me up? Or is it just because krossout is picking on mindless? Cause that's not a negable offense. Mindless just needs to make a new account and NOT tell anyone it's him. Problem solved. Possible new names:

    Mindlessjob
    Mindlessoccupation
    Thoughtlesswork
    CentralIntelligentlessAgent
    IWentBallsDeepInYourDaughter

    I really, really like the last one. I put a lot of time and effort into that one.
    neg trains were a weekly occurrence years ago, making strong accusations about a member without providing proof and daily trolling I think negs are well overdue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    The difference being that there is a long established history for MindlessWork. There arenít many guys old enough to remember bodybuilding.com but the ones that know it, know it. Iím not the only one here that mentions it. Thereís at least 4 others that remember his stupid shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well maybe I'm not old enough to remember but I think if there was proof it would have been brought to the attention of mods and admin and he would have been banned long ago. as of now I dont see neither of you guys anywhere else but the pit. neither of you contribute or even entertain anyone. its constant hijacking of actually decent threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,885

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,221
    Thanked in
    1,195 Posts
    Rep Points
    58650314

    Are negs anonymous or does the person being negged know which dirty negger negged him?

    Asking for a friend

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  9. #9
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Are negs anonymous or does the person being negged know which dirty negger negged him?

    Asking for a friend

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    everyone can see them, you select disapprove it deducts reps points and people can go on any members profile and select reputation and see who is repping or negging them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points
    239469203

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    well maybe I'm not old enough to remember but I think if there was proof it would have been brought to the attention of mods and admin and he would have been banned long ago. as of now I dont see neither of you guys anywhere else but the pit. neither of you contribute or even entertain anyone. its constant hijacking of actually decent threads
    At the risk of sounding infuriatingly childish. Iíll stop posting when that dumb fucker stops.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,885

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,221
    Thanked in
    1,195 Posts
    Rep Points
    58650314

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    everyone can see them, you select disapprove it deducts reps points and people can go on any members profile and select reputation and see who is repping or negging them
    Roger that! I've always been on Tapatalk, so none of that stuff shows up

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  12. #12
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I upped my tren and you sir are annoying the fuck out of me, get to the goddamn point or GTFO. you have no proof and are defaming a member here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,192
    Thanked in
    4,816 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    #teamkrossout

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,192
    Thanked in
    4,816 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    neg trains were a weekly occurrence years ago, making strong accusations about a member without providing proof and daily trolling I think negs are well overdue

    admin needs to create a SHAME button... where as, when someone shame buttons a member that member suddenly becomes possessed by a desire to walk through town buck nacked with shit running down his/her/it/they back.

  15. #15
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,676

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,798
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    #teamkrossout
    why
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Unknown Cardiac Issue, Train or not train?
    By PinzProp in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2018, 08:01 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 12:22 AM
  3. On the AY train
    By GearNoob in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:20 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums