• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tell me about your first cycle.

thisguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some of you have shared some info on your first cycle in my other thread that has been really enlightening, so I'd love to hear more.

If you feel like sharing tell me what you ran, for how long, and stats like height, weight, age, bf%, and how long you had been lifting. Let me know how it went, what your gains were like, any negative effects, and what you might have done differently if given the chance.

Thanks guys, I'm really liking this forum so far.

Last edited:
First cycle was about 4 years ago. I ran Test and Var. took a few weeks to notice significant changes but once i noticed i remember looking in the mirror and having a Holy Fcuk moment looking at myself. I didnt recognize myself. Litterally my delts and my traps looked like mountains i had a nice v taper going on big upper body small waist. I still remember when i first noticed the change ill never forget it and it was like it all came at once even know it took a few weeks. I had been lifting for years prior but seemed to hit my peek and didnt see anymore growth. Did my first cycle and man it changed up the game forever.

38 years ago I went on 10 mg of dianabol a day and 100 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks...good old days...

2 Amps of 6 year expired Omnadren. The size on!!! I ate 5-7k kcals with it. Super lean before started.

Max

I stay 12 year natural and i always have afraid of needles , so you already know my first cycle ( the first cycle of many people ) : dianabol , i eat them like candies . Dont do what o done because in my time we dont have internet here and no information about . The british dispensary 1000 tabs of 5mg i eat them like candies , dont even count . hehehehe

38 years ago I went on 10 mg of dianabol a day and 100 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks...good old days...

The internet has been a wealth of knowledge for AAS users. dbol only was my first experience with AAS, I took one (10mg I think) blue pill a day until they were gone so it was hardly a cycle but the results were pretty good for 10mgs of dbol hahaha

I stay 12 year natural and i always have afraid of needles , so you already know my first cycle ( the first cycle of many people ) : dianabol , i eat them like candies . Dont do what o done because in my time we dont have internet here and no information about . The british dispensary 1000 tabs of 5mg i eat them like candies , dont even count . hehehehe

Hey Monstro I checked out your YouTube, great stuff. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge. If I decide to do a cycle I'm definitely going test e or c only first like you suggest.

Thanks everyone!

10mg of M1T and 4AD for 4-6 weeks back when it was legal. It gave me some strength and clean gains, but 30mg of dbol for 6 weeks really blew me up. Wet compounds just work so much better for mass, that is if you aren't afraid of bloat and "moon face". I think I look good with a thin or a chubby face.

First cycle 5 years ago was 500mg test e each week. Got decent gains from it.

First cycles were of the PH's that were legal back in the day. I believe the first one was M1T or maybe SD, but I don't know for sure. Blew up. Then ran a cutting PH that I believe was Trenavar. Good results but nipples hurt a lot. This was the young and dumb days where you just picked up a bottle, ran for 4 weeks with the liver support that came with it.. then followed up with a bottle of the "PCT" which was just Tribulus or something along those lines. Continued with whatever the gym I was going to was selling for a year or so.. then moved on to injecting.

Hey Monstro I checked out your YouTube, great stuff. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge. If I decide to do a cycle I'm definitely going test e or c only first like you suggest.

Thanks everyone!

Im so happy i can be useful and help you go the right way . Now is time to put on work and show us your progression . Anything you need im here .

First cycles were of the PH's that were legal back in the day. I believe the first one was M1T or maybe SD, but I don't know for sure. Blew up. Then ran a cutting PH that I believe was Trenavar. Good results but nipples hurt a lot. This was the young and dumb days where you just picked up a bottle, ran for 4 weeks with the liver support that came with it.. then followed up with a bottle of the "PCT" which was just Tribulus or something along those lines. Continued with whatever the gym I was going to was selling for a year or so.. then moved on to injecting.

Bro , the people that begins in that era of pro hormones use them as a first cycle ( because lets be real , prohormones like superdrol, M1T are steroids , so if you use them you are not natural anymore ) . I have amazing results with M1T and superdrol , MAX LMG , ERGOMAX LMG ( crazy results ) . But sine i begin before that era i start with dianabol from british dispensary using them without count ( like candies) . Crazy times no information , no internet .

Decades ago..in the Darkest Ages
I started with just Test..Gained 25lbs in 10 wks...and I knew less than you..and no forums,internet..lucky if you could gets one of Bill P.
Books..But attack 31 and 125lbs I would do WHATEVER it took..
Back then I just started a new career and a single parent of a 3 and 4 yr old children..Hard times
Like I told you before..if you want something so bad,the kind of bad,that you will bleed for...If so..
✝ that line..buckle up..dig in..and change not just your body...Your Life...I did and have never looked back

Decades ago..in the Darkest Ages
I started with just Test..Gained 25lbs in 10 wks...and I knew less than you..and no forums,internet..lucky if you could gets one of Bill P.
Books..But attack 31 and 125lbs I would do WHATEVER it took..
Back then I just started a new career and a single parent of a 3 and 4 yr old children..Hard times
Like I told you before..if you want something so bad,the kind of bad,that you will bleed for...If so..
✝ that line..buckle up..dig in..and change not just your body...Your Life...I did and have never looked back

Awesome. I definitely need to make some positive changes in my life. I've been my own worst enemy for far too long.

I know all about that Brother
I call my friends here Brothers because we have all crossed over,gritty our teeth..Hell cut them on the Iron..but Became the Men they are now..and I am closer to some of them than my own brothers..
It's not about the juice...It never was.. it's about life..the ups the hits in the guts..the way dark downs..the Evils we All struggle with..
But in the gym..on the Iron... I'm at peace..and life with a little gear sprinkled on it is Good..

Nice. 12 weeks? Any idea how much weight in muscle you gained?
About 15-20lbs in 12 weeks despite suffering a minor bicep tear.

Get Shredded!
First cycle was 1 sust pre-load WITH that 18g pin a week. Summer of 1986. Did good, ate like a horse. I remember back then drinking the juice from the pinto beans my mom would cook for dinner because one of my buddies told me it had protein in it and that was good thing. No pct or anything. Just screw the needle on and hit it. Things we do when we are young..... LOL

About 15-20lbs in 12 weeks despite suffering a minor bicep tear.

How’d you suffer that bicep tear? Too many creeper curls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadrol 50 only for 4 weeks. Terrible in hindsight, didn’t know anything except my swole buddy told me take theses you’ll get jacked. The one positive, it got me researching everything I could.

First proper was 500test E for 12 weeks. Pretty successful

1 amp organon sust a week for 8 weeks back in 1997.

25yrs ago. Was already lean. Did some bath tub tren with primo. 2 week on, 2 week off cycle for 10 weeks. Topped it off with organon sust. My gut hasn't been the same since that tren but God damn it was fun.

Drove to Tijuana and got QV Test E at a Vet Supply.
10 Weeks @500mgs.

2nd cycle added Reforvit-B and
drank that horse urine. Still remember the flavor of that fondly.

200mg of test per week as I went on TRT
10mg LGD 4033 pd
20MG MK677 PD

Blew up big time, started about 16% bf ended at about 15%, I gained like 30lbs but most was water from the mk677, I ended up keeping about 10lbs after stoping the MK. I got acne on my back that took me a year to get rid of, ended up going on accutane.

Brovel test 500/week for 10-12 weeks if I recall.

This was a solid 20 years ago, a lot of brain and liver cells ago. Mexican vet drugs and harpoon rigs were still a norm if that says anything. I’d never even heard of an AI back then lol.
21, 5’8”, 165lbs going in. I probably pissed out 6-8lbs after it was all said n done n hovered around 185-187lbs. Not saying I gained 20lbs of muscle just that I was able to keep the weight although I did make good gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back