• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MONSTRO Training Rules

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I train for 24 years leaning all by myself , and after this years doing what i love most i create my own rules on training :

1º Never train more than 3 days in a row , and never more than 5 days week-
2º Never train over 60 minutes to not release cortisol and be catabolic
3º Bigger muscle like legs and back 5 exercices and small muscles 3 or 4 maximum
4º Heavy workouts is a must if you dont have injuries , heavy weight gives the athlete denser muscles
5º First exercise of any muscle should be a basic when you go as heavy as possible
6º Go to failure or beyond that only the last set each exercise
7º Use intra workout ( carbs as dextrose , gatorade , creatine , EAA, beta alanine ) , this will keep your workout with same intensity from beginning to end
8º Take all your orals 60min pre workout with red grape fruit juice
9º Use headphones and dont talk with anyone
10º IMPORTANT : dont take selfies during workout , just focus on training .

Rules of MONSTRO

Attachments

• 149730334_331268181567140_22950563091794634_n.jpg
    149730334_331268181567140_22950563091794634_n.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 149208533_414963549762947_2690817242244198287_n.jpg
    149208533_414963549762947_2690817242244198287_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 26
Major EQ

Good rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do suggest orals preworkout only?

Monstro, you must use fairly short rest periods if you can knock out 5 exercises in 60 minutes or less? My upper body workout has 6 exercises and I'm at around 75 minutes, but I'm working on shortening my rest periods to get it at an hour or less.

Monstro, you must use fairly short rest periods if you can knock out 5 exercises in 60 minutes or less? My upper body workout has 6 exercises and I'm at around 75 minutes, but I'm working on shortening my rest periods to get it at an hour or less.

I do 5 exercises legs and back , 3 sets each , only the last one to failure and in that set i rest over 3 minutes to push my maximum . i dont use cell phone during . Chest day is 4 exercises and i do in 45 minutes easy ; Incline press, flat press, dips with weight , crossover .

Do suggest orals preworkout only?

If im using low dosage i do all pre workout , if i use 150mg anadrol or 100mg dbol i use with meals and some pre workout . another great pre workout are the injectable dbol, anadrol ( damm )

Monstro, was just curious whats a delt day usually look like for you?

If im using low dosage i do all pre workout , if i use 150mg anadrol or 100mg dbol i use with meals and some pre workout . another great pre workout are the injectable dbol, anadrol ( damm )
Do you still use them on days where youre not lifting?
thank you for taking the time to reply

first of all thank you for the write up, my question is why do you use red grape fruit juice with the orals just curious?

IML Gear Cream!
Monstro, was just curious whats a delt day usually look like for you?

Delts workout
Leverege Shoulder Press 3x 6/10
Reverse Sholder Press 3x 6/10
Lateral Raises with dumbells 3x 6/10
Incline bench lareal raises with dumbells 3x 6/10

Do you still use them on days where youre not lifting?
thank you for taking the time to reply

All day every day to keep blood levels and gain all from the drug. If you use only training days you cant get all from the oral anabolic

first of all thank you for the write up, my question is why do you use red grape fruit juice with the orals just curious?

Red grape fruit juice increases the potency ( absortion ) of all orals and i like the flavor to

I do 5 exercises legs and back , 3 sets each , only the last one to failure and in that set i rest over 3 minutes to push my maximum . i dont use cell phone during . Chest day is 4 exercises and i do in 45 minutes easy ; Incline press, flat press, dips with weight , crossover .

So 3+ minutes only before your last set. Are the first two sets shorter like 1.5 - 2 min rest periods? What about between exercises? I'm just trying to figure out how to best shorten my overall workouts while not sacrificing too much strength.

So 3+ minutes only before your last set. Are the first two sets shorter like 1.5 - 2 min rest periods? What about between exercises? I'm just trying to figure out how to best shorten my overall workouts while not sacrificing too much strength.

If you train very heavy and mostly compound movements you need to rest , breath right to do your maximum ( it depends on your cardio capacity ) . The goal on off season it train heavy and hard , so you need to rest much more

Back