• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Delt injection pain

Blake92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on 500 test e twice a week. The first shot was so bad I couldn't even lift my arm properly without a ton of discomfort. 2nd injection on the opposite side was the same thing. Both took 3-4 days to go away. My friend said test does that to his delts too. Said I should stick my glute. I only have 23 g 1inch needles. Is that deep enough? Also am I somehow screwing up my shots to cause that discomfort? Im new to this and appreciate any advice.

It's 500MG test.

Try adding a third injection, and reducing the amount pinned.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I miss worded that. Im on 500 total. So only 1cc per injection
Are you pretty accustomed to shooting your Delts? If not virgin muscle will tend to get more sore at first.

Delts are my go to, so I usually have very little pain in there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Other then all the shots from doctors over the years its the first time I've done it myself. I wondered if it was just from my muscles adjusting to a new compound.

1 inch needles are fine for shoulders unless you are kinda thin. But usually there is enough mass to get it done.

Would be using a 25 gauge tho...not 23 gauge.

Even better would be to use a slin pin since it's only 1 cc each time.

I was asking if 1 inch is enough for glutes?

Yes, that's all I use.

Research proper placement online to help location.

I use glutes, delts and quads. Rotating is great to reduce scare tissue if you can tolerate it.

Yes, that's all I use.

Research proper placement online to help location.

I use glutes, delts and quads. Rotating is great to reduce scare tissue if you can tolerate it.

Okay awesome man, thanks! I wasn't sure if it would be deep enough. Probably am just over thinking it.

IML Gear Cream!
If your not use to pinning your delts its going to be sore once you first start doing it. Gonna take a bunch of times before your muscle is use to it. Just like any muscle your glutes as well. Its going to be awhile before your muscles get use to pinning any new location. Also make sure your pinning the correct location of your muscle dont just go sticking anywhere. You have a “safe” zone on that muscle and you dont want to go hitting stuff you shouldn’t. Ive been doing my delts for a couple years now and its as smooth as butter. I use 5/8” 25 gauge

I would recommend watching some YouTube videos of how to pin properly. Just remember you are going to get swelling and pain most likely since your body is not use to it

Another suggestion would be to break your dose down into 7 days and micro-dose using 29 or 30 gauge x 5/8" slin pins. So for 500 mg total test, assuming you are using 250 mg compound, then you would pin 2.85 iu every day (or just round up to 3 for a lil extra). This means you are pinning less volume each pin, thus less chance of PIP. You can rotate all over any lean muscle.... I use Traps, Delts, and Pecs. I've been wanting to try my biceps and Triceps but haven't worked up the balls yet. The other great benefit to this method is that you will get much more stable levels of the hormone in your blood. No "Peaks" and "Valleys" Thank me later...

Im on 500 test e twice a week. The first shot was so bad I couldn't even lift my arm properly without a ton of discomfort. 2nd injection on the opposite side was the same thing. Both took 3-4 days to go away. My friend said test does that to his delts too. Said I should stick my glute. I only have 23 g 1inch needles. Is that deep enough? Also am I somehow screwing up my shots to cause that discomfort? Im new to this and appreciate any advice.

How are you pinning and what gauge? As in 'horizontal' to your medial delt or'vertical' coming top down into the medial delt?

is the vial 500mg per ml? if so,, its the amount in per ml... pip will always happen with higher mg per ml stuff,, i had some test e that was 500mg per ml and i thought id save money by buying this instead of the 250 or 300mg per ml..
what i got was alot of pip just like you are saying ,, i even diluted each shot with 1\2 ml of GSO ,, it helped alittle,, but the pip was there,, best thing to do? buy lower mg per ml stuff,, anything over 300 mg per ml seems to pack a punch

Your friend gave you good advice, glute shots are usually painless. Unless you are very lean, you need to use 1-1/2" pins in glute muscle. Pins are cheap. If you order from GetPinz you'll have them in 2-3 days.

Try a different spot or add a little bit of sterile filtered grapeseed oil in there. I like to take hot tap water and microwave the water in a cup for 30 seconds put the pin in there a little while and seems pretty painless. I get the whole discomfort thing in my delt right after pinning but usually doesn't hurt the next day.

I've been pinning 1/2" slin into the delts and getting bruising and soreness, which I don't get in other spots. I don't know if 1/2" is getting to IM though. I'm not ripped and dry but have some fat over my delts

1 inch 25g is good for:

Glutes
Quads
Lats
Delts
Triceps
Bicep
Chest
Traps

For a newbie Glutes only first cycle. Second cycle you could give Quads, Lats or Delts. But shots to a virgin muscle will make it sore no matter the muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I use half inch for delts sometimes the oil leaks under skin and causes red blotches, streaks or whatever. I use 1 inch now

Get Shredded!
Try a different spot or add a little bit of sterile filtered grapeseed oil in there. I like to take hot tap water and microwave the water in a cup for 30 seconds put the pin in there a little while and seems pretty painless. I get the whole discomfort thing in my delt right after pinning but usually doesn't hurt the next day.

Keeping the oil at a temperature above 'room temp' defintely allows for smooth and painless injection regardless of placement.

Leave your gear outside in the car overnight and see how long it takes to draw a single cc

Delt shots are my go to. I’m on a t400 blend right now only pinning half cc per shot. They used to hurt at first but now I get some pip but not as bad and most that prob from high concentration of the t400. But if you’re not use to delt shots they do hurt at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do all my shots in delts during cycle and they pump up like running synthol, if you think about it, if you use synthol your just putting sterile oil in one muscle around 3ml a week, I can kill 2 birds with one inject

Thanks guys for all the advice. Ive gotten some 1 1/2 25g pins and have switched to my glute. Completely took care of the problem. Now coming onto my 3rd week of the cycle. Test is starting to kick in and as of now im not seeing any estrogen sides. Plan on getting a blood test here in another 4 weeks or so

Back