• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Let's brag on church

Solstice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey let's all just take a moment to give a shout to GC and the awesome lineup he's got! Been with church for a couple years now and I have to say....I'm pretty damn satisfied. How about yall?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Can’t say enough about the big man. GC has provided me with nothing but the best for a few years now as well. Plus, you seriously couldn’t find a better guy that cares about his business and customers.

Hey let's all just take a moment to give a shout to GC and the awesome lineup he's got! Been with church for a couple years now and I have to say....I'm pretty damn satisfied. How about yall?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Not sure about junior here but I'll bite. I'm oldschoolone because well, I'm old. I remember the 30ml bottles of cyp and finding out who won mr olympia from magazines. I've been on trt (expensive as fuck) I tried multiple sources and something was always off, under dosed, not the right shit, having to jump through all kinds of hoops and wait forever hoping I don't get a green letter. Finally I would just save my trt cyp for months just to go on a decent blast with good stuff. Then I found GC. Been ordering for a few years, I've tried orals, liquids, ancillaries. Everything has been spot on, super easy to order and receive timely. Plus the dude is a good guy, extras, answers questions, never once gave me attitude and I did get antsy one time with them. I read on these boards about people getting bunk shit or bad bloods, all kinds of issues with other sources, arguing in threads about what's legit and what's not and how the guy must have screwed his bloods up or something because this can't be true, I know my shit is real.
I read this stuff and I rarely chime in, at times I do because it's just so ridiculous. JUST GO TO GC! The shit is real, bloods are good, your $ is safe, they always come through. I honestly don't know why anyone goes anywhere else, I really don't. Glutens for punishment maybe? IDK. All I know is I'm glad I have GC, thanks guys

I've been with GC for a few years now, very satisfied with everything I get from him. Never had a problem getting my stuff in fact he sends a few extras. All his products are top notch I don't see any reason to go anywhere else. GC and ldog is the best in the business my hat is off to both guys.

I just dropped another large order. He gets all my business

Not sure about junior here but I'll bite. I'm oldschoolone because well, I'm old. I remember the 30ml bottles of cyp and finding out who won mr olympia from magazines. I've been on trt (expensive as fuck) I tried multiple sources and something was always off, under dosed, not the right shit, having to jump through all kinds of hoops and wait forever hoping I don't get a green letter. Finally I would just save my trt cyp for months just to go on a decent blast with good stuff. Then I found GC. Been ordering for a few years, I've tried orals, liquids, ancillaries. Everything has been spot on, super easy to order and receive timely. Plus the dude is a good guy, extras, answers questions, never once gave me attitude and I did get antsy one time with them. I read on these boards about people getting bunk shit or bad bloods, all kinds of issues with other sources, arguing in threads about what's legit and what's not and how the guy must have screwed his bloods up or something because this can't be true, I know my shit is real.
I read this stuff and I rarely chime in, at times I do because it's just so ridiculous. JUST GO TO GC! The shit is real, bloods are good, your $ is safe, they always come through. I honestly don't know why anyone goes anywhere else, I really don't. Glutens for punishment maybe? IDK. All I know is I'm glad I have GC, thanks guys
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is so true! I've only been with GC for about a year. Never any issues and always very friendly. Took time to answer alot of my questions and since I like to ask questions I already know answers to just to see if the person I'm talking to is worth listening to I could tell pretty quickly he's not bullshitting and he knows his shit! He doesn't tell you to take large amounts of stuff just to sell you more. He doesn't even really try to sell you anything he just tells you what he thinks and when you finally male a purchase I'm sure he knows you'll be back.

I couldn't say enough good about GC. The crew he has is also very knowledgeable and want to help you with apply these compounds in the right way. Ive had bloodwork done multiple times and it's always came back good to go. I'm getting bloodwork done this week Tuesday if anyone's interested. It shouldn't be anything to exciting because I'm only on a trt/cruise dose of about 150mg a week. If anyone has any questions at all about GC just ask. I'm not a fan of I just appreciate the honesty and quality that I get when going with GC! I've said it many times on here befpre and ill say it again.... I will go nowhere for my gear until GC vanishes. I've been screwed multiple times by multiple sources and I've found my guy. I hope this says enough! Keep up the great work GC and crew! You da bombdiggity!

Appreciate your loyalty bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks as always Juice.

I've been with GC for a few years now, very satisfied with everything I get from him. Never had a problem getting my stuff in fact he sends a few extras. All his products are top notch I don't see any reason to go anywhere else. GC and ldog is the best in the business my hat is off to both guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Loyalty!!

I just dropped another large order. He gets all my business

Thanks bro for the kind words.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is so true! I've only been with GC for about a year. Never any issues and always very friendly. Took time to answer alot of my questions and since I like to ask questions I already know answers to just to see if the person I'm talking to is worth listening to I could tell pretty quickly he's not bullshitting and he knows his shit! He doesn't tell you to take large amounts of stuff just to sell you more. He doesn't even really try to sell you anything he just tells you what he thinks and when you finally male a purchase I'm sure he knows you'll be back.

I couldn't say enough good about GC. The crew he has is also very knowledgeable and want to help you with apply these compounds in the right way. Ive had bloodwork done multiple times and it's always came back good to go. I'm getting bloodwork done this week Tuesday if anyone's interested. It shouldn't be anything to exciting because I'm only on a trt/cruise dose of about 150mg a week. If anyone has any questions at all about GC just ask. I'm not a fan of I just appreciate the honesty and quality that I get when going with GC! I've said it many times on here befpre and ill say it again.... I will go nowhere for my gear until GC vanishes. I've been screwed multiple times by multiple sources and I've found my guy. I hope this says enough! Keep up the great work GC and crew! You da bombdiggity!

Switched over to GC a few months ago because the source I had been using the past couple years seemed to me to be going downhill.

Here’s what I currently had going on from previous source when I switched- I was taking a light cycle of 200mg test & 450mg tren weekly. I bought some var for my girl, but it killed her sex drive & made her feel awful & bloated. All within the first week which is a giant red flag, so I had her stop taking those immediately. Being the type of person I am, I’ve been eating those “var” (or whatever the hell it is) as well on top of my test/tren cycle. I started that cycle at 225 lbs & planned on doing a recomp style cycle. Basically trying to drop fat without losing any muscle while in a caloric deficit. I ended up getting down to 211 over about 10 weeks. I looked just okay. Like I was taking some AAS, but more or less what I’d expect from a TRT dose of test only. Very very minimal. (I’ll throw in that this is somewhere around my 12th cycle, so I have some experience with what to expect from different compounds with my body). Anyways- I wasn’t happy so decided to explore other options. Ended up deciding on GC.

With GC- placed my first order. It came quick, very impressed. Got some new var for my girl, she’s probably 3-4 weeks in now and tightening right up, getting stronger, and guess what-has a sex drive. No bloat at all. In fact she asked me to ordered her more.
Myself- switched over to GC tren. Barely upped the dose to 500mg/wk. I’m 2-3 weeks into it now. I’m back up to 218, and look significantly leaner & am gaining strength fast. Weekly differences in my rep ranges. For example: 3 weeks ago my bench was 315 for 7, 2 weeks ago 8, last week was 10 reps. Look good, feel good, and progressing as I’d like to be.

Just placed another bigger order now that I’ve sampled their products & this one arrived even faster.

I’ll also throw in that I had a friend (not on the forums) ask me about doing his first cycle. So I got him lined out with GC, he’s taking 500mg test/ wk for 12 weeks. He is currently 5 weeks in and has gone from 185 lbs to 198 lbs. and still looking lean/ no bloat. He also has some GC t-bol that he is going to throw in for the 2nd half. I can update once he’s a few weeks into that.

This last order I also got some Superdrol for myself. (My absolute favorite oral). I will be throwing this in for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as a finisher. (The month of March). So can come back with reviews of that as well.

Overall so far am very happy with products, communication, and TD times.

My ONLY complaint (which really isn’t one) is the labels. I feel like such good products should have labels to reflect that.
Besides looking cheap, most vials I receive the labels are bubbled or partially peeling off. Not a big deal, but being clear labels I have to look a little closer than usual to read them.

I'll let GC know. Thanks for the kind words.

Switched over to GC a few months ago because the source I had been using the past couple years seemed to me to be going downhill.

Here’s what I currently had going on from previous source when I switched- I was taking a light cycle of 200mg test & 450mg tren weekly. I bought some var for my girl, but it killed her sex drive & made her feel awful & bloated. All within the first week which is a giant red flag, so I had her stop taking those immediately. Being the type of person I am, I’ve been eating those “var” (or whatever the hell it is) as well on top of my test/tren cycle. I started that cycle at 225 lbs & planned on doing a recomp style cycle. Basically trying to drop fat without losing any muscle while in a caloric deficit. I ended up getting down to 211 over about 10 weeks. I looked just okay. Like I was taking some AAS, but more or less what I’d expect from a TRT dose of test only. Very very minimal. (I’ll throw in that this is somewhere around my 12th cycle, so I have some experience with what to expect from different compounds with my body). Anyways- I wasn’t happy so decided to explore other options. Ended up deciding on GC.

With GC- placed my first order. It came quick, very impressed. Got some new var for my girl, she’s probably 3-4 weeks in now and tightening right up, getting stronger, and guess what-has a sex drive. No bloat at all. In fact she asked me to ordered her more.
Myself- switched over to GC tren. Barely upped the dose to 500mg/wk. I’m 2-3 weeks into it now. I’m back up to 218, and look significantly leaner & am gaining strength fast. Weekly differences in my rep ranges. For example: 3 weeks ago my bench was 315 for 7, 2 weeks ago 8, last week was 10 reps. Look good, feel good, and progressing as I’d like to be.

Just placed another bigger order now that I’ve sampled their products & this one arrived even faster.

I’ll also throw in that I had a friend (not on the forums) ask me about doing his first cycle. So I got him lined out with GC, he’s taking 500mg test/ wk for 12 weeks. He is currently 5 weeks in and has gone from 185 lbs to 198 lbs. and still looking lean/ no bloat. He also has some GC t-bol that he is going to throw in for the 2nd half. I can update once he’s a few weeks into that.

This last order I also got some Superdrol for myself. (My absolute favorite oral). I will be throwing this in for the last 4 weeks of my cycle as a finisher. (The month of March). So can come back with reviews of that as well.

Overall so far am very happy with products, communication, and TD times.

My ONLY complaint (which really isn’t one) is the labels. I feel like such good products should have labels to reflect that.
Besides looking cheap, most vials I receive the labels are bubbled or partially peeling off. Not a big deal, but being clear labels I have to look a little closer than usual to read them.

gear church is my second church home! The ATIPP is a staple in my AAS repertoire

ldog is one cool cat too, they’re a great team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww shucks man....xxxooo

gear church is my second church home! The ATIPP is a staple in my AAS repertoire

ldog is one cool cat too, they’re a great team

GC been steady state solid from day A

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I can’t get into church. Just won’t let me in. How many praise deadlifts and holy benches do I have to say? Seriously though , asked several times for list....

"If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 100 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule." from ldog

Get Shredded!
"If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 100 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule." from ldog

I have proton. I guess I don’t qualify . Don’t post in here much.

Back