Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Rage

Do you feel at time any kind of anger towards people around you? The feeling when you can no longer control your words and reactions. If you understand what I mean, can you share your strategies of self-control?

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,391 Posts
    Rep Points

Punch them in the fucking face. Makes me feel empathetic watching them spaz out on the concrete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Punch them in the fucking face. Makes me feel empathetic watching them spaz out on the concrete.
    Lol, it's almost as if this thread was specifically directed toward you

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points

A good friend of mine was always raging. Not a gear user just a straight up asshole. He did ok in life after some domestic arrests and got his shit together. Heís a construction super pulling just under 100k. Thought he outgrew it but about 10 months ago some lady screwed him over in traffic and he lost it. Dented her door and spent 16k (every dime he saved for a house) to get out of jail and lawyer fees. It was the lawyer who finally got in his head and convinced him to seek therapy. He found an old linebacker turned shrink that can really see his angle. He swears by it and has no shame admitting he sees a doc. Iím actually kinda proud of the guy.
    Sent from my iFoam using Crackatalk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,391 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Lol, it's almost as if this thread was specifically directed toward you

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    i was hoping so lol

If not.... then Iíll make it about me...

bwahhahahahahhagaffdfnkjsen

you know why? Cuz Iím unstable!!!

lol

just kidding.... having fun here...

sorta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,391 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    A good friend of mine was always raging. Not a gear user just a straight up asshole. He did ok in life after some domestic arrests and got his shit together. Heís a construction super pulling just under 100k. Thought he outgrew it but about 10 months ago some lady screwed him over in traffic and he lost it. Dented her door and spent 16k (every dime he saved for a house) to get out of jail and lawyer fees. It was the lawyer who finally got in his head and convinced him to seek therapy. He found an old linebacker turned shrink that can really see his angle. He swears by it and has no shame admitting he sees a doc. Iím actually kinda proud of the guy.

my father in law took 5000 dollars and built a million dollar contracting business. Those days are over but..... he was/is a complete asshole... fearless asshole... heís rubbing off on me a tad but..... itís a dog eat sheep world bro. Fuck Ďem.

Donít get me wrong. Iím a nice guy.... to those that I canít see through...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,262 Posts
    Rep Points

Nope.

The only time I ever felt a degree of uncontrolled anger was on Dbol. And so one day after a road rage incident, where someone literally attempted to sideswipe me intentionally and I lost my mind. Thankfully I avoided arrest. Went home, took prob 500 stop signs and dumped them into the toilet.

Never used it again since. Never will.

I feel for anyone who has to deal with extreme anger or jealousy. Those are emotions that I would never wish on anyone and thanks to God have rarely EVER experienced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís hard. Can feel almost impossible at times. I have to think of my daughter. She is my only saving grace. If I lost her my life would end. I also have to be very careful about what gear I take. I have anxiety and ptsd from my childhood so I have to constantly try to be aware of everything and ask myself is a fleeting moment worth not having my daughter in my life or losing a really good job. I donít drink or do anything that might take me away from being in a controlled mind frame. If weed was legal in my state I would absolutely smoke it because it truly does help.
    Last edited by Bft84; 02-11-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Rep Points

Only time Iíve ever really heard anyone describe this feeling has been from combat, and I can agree. Of course there is fear there too, but after the adrenaline kicks in, you choose ďfightĒ in the fight-or-flight response, and you actually realize someone is trying to take your life from you, thereís never been a more white-hot, blood boiling type of rage since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points

That sounds like someone with ASPD - antisocial personality disorder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís genuinely amazing.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That sounds like someone with ASPD - antisocial personality disorder.
    Kind of sounds like me before I had my daughter. A lot of my reactions didnít stem from a disregard for life but a constant feeling of being on edge, never being able to breathe or relax except for when I was at the gym. I donít know his friends story and havenít walked in his shoes but if you could imagine a constant feeling of your heart racing, like you almost canít catch your breath and like youíre crawling out of your skin almost 24/7. Then when something happens you literally feel hot and like embers are burning in your chest and you have tunnel vision, seeing stars and youíre on the outside looking in. Then when all is said and done you feel embarrassed and exhausted, akin to a really bad hangover. Itís a fucked up thing to live with. Itís down right miserable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

I truly believe in the philosophy now that if there is ever a reason to strike a man, ensure revenge is never possible. That makes me really analyze and throughly think when conflicts arise, and of course only in self defense because of the consequences. I've seen so much violence in my life that even boxing, mma etc makes me sick and I grew up doing and enjoying both. Honestly, it wasn't until I started trt and got control of cortisol that the storms in my mind subsided, very difficult for me to trip off anything anymore. Plus I'm sure I piss people off so who am I to get upset at anyone
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts
    Rep Points

Therapy, Meditation, Exercise, MMA, Medication. Those are why Iím not dead or in jail. No bullshit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,391 Posts
    Rep Points

🤦*♂️

I have r2d2-c3po from my angry violent childhood....

ďViolence is a disease and you canít cure it by spreading it around to peopleĒ .... ďyouíre not gonna cure it by dying eitherĒ

get a grip people.... a well placed back hand will help both parties.... ffs