• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Terrible multi car/semi pile up this morning

Page unavailable

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Still no Bueno. =/

Bro I drove to Sacramento last week during the storm. Mud tires suck in the snow lol. I almost got into two accidents on 80. Both were because of spinouts in front of me. Lucky my truck is lifted and I was able to clear the.snow bank. On the way back they closed 80 and I had to take 50. That was a long ass day. But we need the water so us all good. I don't mind the snow but the ice sucks.

Still no Bueno. =/

It’s brutal man

Traffic is at a full stop on i35 and a semi comes flying into all the traffic ..... then a few seconds later a 2nd semi comes flying into them not semis look to be doing 70 on the ice ... cars go flying everywhere bro

It’s really bad, so far several are dead

Try one more time

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeRVtbXb/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost said I wanna see this but since the link ain't working. It's probly best I didn't..
Asf crew. Drive safe out there. We need your shit posts.

Oh it’s been deleted or they took it down

It was some gruesome carnage

Yes that’s it

The video I had was from a guy on the other side of the interstate, it showed both semis and multiple vehicles slamming into the pack, literally squashing cars and sending them airborne

I’ve never seen anything like this before

If anyone prays here, this is a good time to pray for those families

Man that’s horrible. I see vids like that from the i80 all the time, all you guys out there in cold states be careful bro

Holy shit..

If people would pay a *tiny* bit more attention....they would have seen all those lights on the horizon. It looks like there is zero fog. Eyes on the horizon! It doesn't look like some of them even braked until the last second.

With all that horror before them. They casually watch n video instead of grasp the seriousness of the situation and pay attention. Gonna enjoy a nice walk today. Fuck

Get Shredded!
It was like the scene from Final Destination.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back